Topic Stats

• 298 posts
  • 48 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 73 days ago by pinballinreno
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 62 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20170713_170334 (resized).jpg
IMG_0879 (resized).JPG
IMG_0881 (resized).JPG
IMG_0878 (resized).JPG
beer is answer 3 (resized).jpg
beer is answer 2 (resized).jpg
Mikes 6 (resized).png
IMG_20170523_101759 (resized).jpg
IMG_9394 (resized).JPG
IMG_9395 (resized).JPG
2017-05-16 19.27.32 (resized).jpg
2017-05-16 18.48.51 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
20170515_174028 (resized).jpg
IMG_0712 (resized).JPG
IMG_9304 (resized).JPG

There are 298 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 6.
#101 3 years ago

I like it!

#102 3 years ago

Sign looks awesome!

#103 3 years ago

Ok gang I sent off everyone's PayPal to be invoiced that I have listed on the first post and approved the last mock up. You should receive a payment request for $115 within 24 hours (I believe it will be under the name Long Yi), If you could do me a favor and let me know via PM when you have completed payment that would be awesome. If you said you were in and don't wish to go through with your order, that is perfectly fine and not a big deal, but if you could let me know that would be great as I could add others that were interested.
For those that have PM'd me about wanting to get on board now I will answer you in a few days. I need to talk to the manufacturer and set up another list as to not get this to confusing and to make sure all goes smoothly with this first order...thanks for understanding. If you just saw the final mock up and are interested please pm me that you are interested to get on the second list and include your PayPal email where you would like to be billed.
Thanks!

Added over 3 years ago: The billing will be under the name li zexin.

#104 3 years ago

Love the final version!

#105 3 years ago

Can't wait!

#106 3 years ago

so am I in on this order ?

#107 3 years ago

i have not gotten any paypal invoice yet.

just keeping you posted.

#108 3 years ago

Final version looks nice. I'm in. If you're taking more orders PM me.

#109 3 years ago
Quoted from luch:

so am I in on this order ?

You will be in the next order

#110 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

i have not gotten any paypal invoice yet.
just keeping you posted.

He is in China now and it is early morning there now so he is probably just waking up. Invoices should go out sometime tonight.

#111 3 years ago
Quoted from catboxer:

Final version looks nice. I'm in. If you're taking more orders PM me.

See post 103 second paragraph

#112 3 years ago
Quoted from sandersj:

Love the final version!

Yea, I'm pretty excited for this.. I'll be sure to post pics when I get it up

#113 3 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

Yea, I'm pretty excited for this.. I'll be sure to post pics when I get it up

#114 3 years ago

lmao! The sign. My bar.

#115 3 years ago

Ok, just talked to the manufacturer and you guys should have your invoices soon.

#116 3 years ago

I like it. Thank you. Sputnik

#117 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

Ok, just talked to the manufacturer and you guys should have your invoices soon.

just updating.

no invoice yet

#118 3 years ago

just got my invoice, paying shortly will pm after I complete payment.

#119 3 years ago

Everyone should have an invoice now. If you could pm me when you complete payment that would be fantastic!

#120 3 years ago

Got the invoice, it's paid. I'm ready for the sign.
Thanks again. Sputnik

#121 3 years ago

Note:

The invoice will be from "li zexin".

I though it was spam until I read this thread and looked in my trash.... whoops!

#122 3 years ago
Quoted from Foo:

Note:
The invoice will be from "li zexin".
I though it was spam until I read this thread and looked in my trash.... whoops!

Thanks for that info.

#123 3 years ago

Last call all, this is no April fools joke, if you want a sign the time to tell me is now. PM me your PayPal email to get added. I am about to step away from this organization project so if you would like to get in on this I am going to forward the second list of emails Sunday April 2nd, 2017 at 8pm PST.

#124 3 years ago

just paid

#125 3 years ago

Email was in spam, I'm all paid.

#126 3 years ago

Ok all addresses were sent off....wow 30 signs total! Well 31 including mine. This was a bigger task then I thought! The manufacturer said that these should start shipping in the next 3-4 days expedited shipping. The list is now closed ladies and gentlemen.

#127 3 years ago

Cool, Thanks again for your effort getting this together.

#128 3 years ago

All invoices are sent now. Thanks for all that have PM'd me letting you know you paid and doing it so quickly, helps keep this organized.

#129 3 years ago

I am in if you do another order.

#130 3 years ago

paid thank you , invoice #23

#131 3 years ago

Yeah I thought this thread was about a TSPP mod....doh. Very cool, would be in if you get more.

#132 3 years ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

I am in if you do another order.

Quoted from Gryszzz:

Yeah I thought this thread was about a TSPP mod....doh. Very cool, would be in if you get more.

I will let you both know if I do.

#133 3 years ago

Got the invoice, and paid it. Can't wait!

#134 3 years ago

I too have added to the U.S.deficit! Invoice 24.

#135 3 years ago

Ok most have paid for the signs and have let me know, thank you for that. I have tracking numbers sent to me and am hoping that tracking was provided to each of you by the manufacturer. If not you can PM me either your name, shipping address, as the numbers I have are only linked to that info...i.e. Your name here or email isn't linked.

The tracking numbers will be activated as they are shipped. I.e. There is nothing yet. Thanks

#136 3 years ago

9 of the 29 paid orders have PM'd me for tracking, just bumping if your one of the other 20 that need it.

#137 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

9 of the 29 paid orders have PM'd me for tracking, just bumping if your one of the other 20 that need it.

Thanks for setting all of this up. I know it's a lot of work, but glad you did it!
PM sent.

#138 3 years ago

No tracking number yet.

#139 3 years ago

Looks like mine (maybe all?) were accepted in China today. The journey begins, safe travels!

#140 3 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Looks like mine (maybe all?) were accepted in China today. The journey begins, safe travels!

Same here!

#141 3 years ago

Damn. Missed this. I'd be in if someone backs out or you place another order.

#142 3 years ago

Just wanted to post that for those I contacted (7 of you) thanks so much for giving me the info requested, I will get it sorted out and I am sure all will work out.

#143 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballocks:

Damn. Missed this. I'd be in if someone backs out or you place another order.

This might happen but I let this list get to big and it has caused some confusion...should have listened to my extinct and kept the numbers to 15...you live you learn. If I do I will send you a pm.

#144 3 years ago

Good to hear!

#145 3 years ago

21 of the 30 ordered are in route....I don't have tracking on 9 of them yet.

#146 3 years ago

Here is the email I just received for the 9 I don't have tracking for this includes the 7 I PM'd you about. Just want to post so you know it will get worked out.

Dear Mike,
I just downloaded the orders again, I will update you all the other orders soon, and the tracking numbers as well.
Thank you again for your patience.

Warm regards

#147 3 years ago

I now have everyone's orders straight and have all the tracking info.

#148 3 years ago

I have PM'd all the tracking numbers out for all 30 orders! Yeah! Sorry to the seven Pinsiders that had to deal with the mix up, communication and keeping this organized is a bit of a challenge but all is well now. 21 of the tracking numbers are live and the neons have been shipped. The other 9 Will most likely be trackable within 5 business days.

#149 3 years ago

super excited to get this!!!

thanks for all the work!!!

#150 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

super excited to get this!!!
thanks for all the work!!!

Awesome I am stoked that people are excited, makes it worth it to me!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 218.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus
5,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Suamico, WI
There are 298 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 6.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside