(Topic ID: 75613)

Beer drinking help needed.

By MustangPaul

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1554569_805631009463728_1328256260_n.jpg
    There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 10 years ago

Saturday, January 18th, 3pm to ??? I need help drinking the case of Summit Extra Pale Ale I won at the Star Trek Release Party at Mortimers. So now that my gameroom is done it's time to have any pinheads that want to come over and help celebrate, play some pin and drink my beer. Please PM me if your interested. If no one wants to help me I'll just have to drink it by myself.

#3 10 years ago

I love pale ale!

#4 10 years ago

If we had transporter tech. like in Star Trek I think I'd be in trouble.

#5 10 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

If we had transporter tech. like in Star Trek I think I'd be in trouble.

If that was the case I would be there in a heartbeat and ripping into a few ales.

#6 10 years ago

Wish I were closer too.

#7 10 years ago

Oh man. With a topic like this one you are destined to become the most popular guy on PinSide. Enjoy.

#8 10 years ago

in Florida! But as a Packer fan would i be welcome!

#9 10 years ago

Where in St. Paul do ya live? I'm in Highland Park.

#10 10 years ago
    Quoted from Wamprat:

If that was the case I would be there in a heartbeat and ripping into a few ales.

and more then welcome too.

#11 10 years ago
    Quoted from mrbillishere:

Oh man. With a topic like this one you are destined to become the most popular guy on PinSide. Enjoy.

Now that's funny.

#12 10 years ago
    Quoted from FLpinball:

in Florida! But as a Packer fan would i be welcome!

Sure but NO!!! football talk or out you go.

#13 10 years ago
    Quoted from s1500:

Where in St. Paul do ya live? I'm in Highland Park.

By Dale and Wheelock Parkway. Your only about 5 miles from me.

#14 10 years ago

Wow I was just up in Eagan, MN on the 26th and 27th. I could have put that trip off till then. My bad...Now your 10 hours away. Never know They might need me to take another trip your way.

#15 10 years ago
    Quoted from Double_D:

Wow I was just up in Eagan, MN on the 26th and 27th. I could have put that trip off till then. My bad...Now your 10 hours away. Never know They might need me to take another trip your way.

That would be cool, Egan is only about 8 miles south of me. I live in the Como lake area.

#16 10 years ago

I'll definitely try and make it Paul. Try and remind me a few days prior to that Sat.
    Scott

#17 10 years ago
    Quoted from Bohdi:

I'll definitely try and make it Paul. Try and remind me a few days prior to that Sat.
    Scott

That would be great Scott, will do.

#18 10 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

That would be great Scott, will do.</blockquote
    If I get up there, I may bring the wife if that's ok?

#19 10 years ago

Count me in for the meet-up. Looking forward to some game time on T3. If you want me to bring anything, just let me know.

#20 10 years ago

If the gf isn't working, i'll come!

#21 10 years ago

Paul, I cant make it but I want to help you drink your beer!!! With the post office lifting the restrictions of sending beer in the mail you can mail me a 6 pack!!!!

#22 10 years ago

Haha! Darnit... Too far away to walk home from!

#23 10 years ago

Sure Scott, if she plays pin she's welcome.

#24 10 years ago
    Quoted from MnHotRod:

Count me in for the meet-up. Looking forward to some game time on T3. If you want me to bring anything, just let me know.

OK your in. A bag of chips would be nice. Thanks.

#25 10 years ago
    Quoted from lordloss:

If the gf isn't working, i'll come!

Designated driver?

#26 10 years ago

I keep hoping for a Louis XIII cognac drinking help needed.

LTG : )

#27 10 years ago
    Quoted from meSz:

Paul, I cant make it but I want to help you drink your beer!!! With the post office lifting the restrictions of sending beer in the mail you can mail me a 6 pack!!!!

Nope....no play no drink.

#28 10 years ago
    Quoted from gameroomguru:

Haha! Darnit... Too far away to walk home from!

Hi Mike...about 900 miles to far. Your Space Shuttle is in the line up and lookin good.

#29 10 years ago

The game line up for the party is.....your gonna have to show up to find out.

#30 10 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

I keep hoping for a Louis XIII cognac drinking help needed.

When I win the BIG ONE I'll have a case of the stuff for ya. How much does that stuff go for anyway?

#31 10 years ago

Guys remember to PM me if your coming so I can send you my address. I'll keep watch for your PM every day. Thanks

#32 10 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

When I win the BIG ONE I'll have a case of the stuff for ya. How much does that stuff go for anyway?

Just be sure and send me a post card from somewhere exotic. Maybe a picture of you leaning on a chaise lounge on a tropical beach. Watching sharks getting swimmers, one an hour would be nice. And a fancy drink in a coconut with a paper umbrella and a bendy straw.

#33 10 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Designated driver?

I don't drink, but can bring something to share if I can make it.

#34 10 years ago
    Quoted from lordloss:

I don't drink, but can bring something to share if I can make it.

That's fine, hope you can make it, it's not that far.

#35 10 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Just be sure and send me a post card from somewhere exotic. Maybe a picture of you leaning on a chaise lounge on a tropical beach. Watching sharks getting swimmers, one an hour would be nice. And a fancy drink in a coconut with a paper umbrella and a bendy straw.

I'd do better then that Lloyd....I'd take you with me.

#36 10 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

I'd do better then that Lloyd....I'd take you with me.

But I can't swim. and I don't want to feed the sharks.

Disclaimer : I hope you win !

#37 10 years ago

Well just sit on the beach and drink those funny drinks then.

#38 10 years ago

Is that case is that to share or one for each person? lol

#39 10 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Sure Scott, if she plays pin she's welcome.

Oh she plays alright, BIG Elvira fan. Where's that picture of your new translite for her??

#40 10 years ago
    Quoted from Hellfire:

Is that case is that to share or one for each person? lol

That all depends on how many people show up.

#41 10 years ago
    Quoted from Bohdi:

Oh she plays alright, BIG Elvira fan. Where's that picture of your new translite for her??

Great, she'll love my Party Monsters then, it is MINT. She'll have to see it in person, I keep it under lock and key.

#42 10 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Great, she'll love my Party Monsters then, it is MINT. She'll have to see it in person, I keep it under lock and key.

Looking forward to seeing how it compares to mine..

#43 10 years ago

Great thread title.
    I vote for MustangPaul for Pinsider of the Month for January 2014!
    Wish I was closer!

#44 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Great thread title.
    I vote for MustangPaul for Pinsider of the Month for January 2014!
    Wish I was closer!

That is to funny. I could use the help drinking that beer, with the number of people who have said their coming EVERYONE is going to get hammered on just one case.

1 week later
    #45 10 years ago

See all you crazy kids there. Also, will be bringing digital camera(better-than-potato quality). Need new pics of me since I grew this beard out.

#46 10 years ago

Wish I still lived in Duluth, it'd be worth the drive. On second thought, no I don't, your winters suck!

#47 10 years ago
    Quoted from s1500:

See all you crazy kids there. Also, will be bringing digital camera(better-than-potato quality). Need new pics of me since I grew this beard out.

See ya soon.

#48 10 years ago
    Quoted from WOLF:

Wish I still lived in Duluth, it'd be worth the drive. On second thought, no I don't, your winters suck!

Winters are why gamerooms are built here.

#49 10 years ago

yea no kidding. I sometimes laugh, because people in PA think it gets cold in the winter, I tell them this is warmer than the high for MN. Alot of the time, International Falls posts the coldest spot in the nation. The only place I found worse was WY. Play on, and stay warm!

#50 10 years ago

Have fun everyone! Wish I could be there.

There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/beer-drinking-help-needed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.