(Topic ID: 89527)

Been away for so long!

By mdelorenzo

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

Hello again everyone,

I haven't been on in many months. Back in October I bought my first house and have been very busy working on the house and getting things up to speed. I also got engaged in November. Things are coming along. I most recently re-finished my stairs. They were carpeted and now are stained with the risers painted. I haven't played with my pins in forever, but tomorrow is Pin Fest!

I took off of work to head there early Friday and get a good 2 days of play and shopping around in. I really miss reading this forum but all I have been on lately is home improvement forums and the like

I have to keep myself from buying a pin over the weekend and only stick to what I need...a T2 ramp. I shopped and polished up my machine a while ago but never invested in replacing the beat up right side ramp. I also probably have some FT parts laying around...anyone need a spare boat?

Anyway I am greatly looking forward to Pin Fest and maybe meeting some people. If anyone wants to have lunch or have a group lunch or something let me know!

#2 9 years ago

Welcome back! Just got my new place in November and I took a couple months off myself....now I'm back posting like I used to...to much less productive

#3 9 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Welcome back! Just got my new place in November and I took a couple months off myself....now I'm back posting like I used to...to much less productive

Yea I wonder what I missed. Seems like a lot! So much to catch up on, I am so pumped for the show.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/been-away-for-so-long and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.