• 12 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Azmodeus
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Topic poll

“Becoming a Morning Person”

(0 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Azmodeus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Before my stroke and three brain surgeries, I was NOT a morning person. My typical bedtime was 1230am. Then I was up for work around 7 moving fast and on the road by 8-9 am.

Now after my brain surgeries my new normal is Five AM.

I'm lucky if I can sleep until six. I like to wake up with or after the day light if possible.

It's not always possible.

Now when I need sleep. I get it. Early bedtimes. My brain is just done.

But in the morning, like now. My brain is on fire with creativity. And energy.

I needed to realize. This is my maximum potential time now.

By six pm this time is over. I can adjust.

Adjusting , its all I can do some days.

#4 6 years ago

Sorry about the poll. There was to be no poll.

I like mornings now. It's like a different world. Outside.

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from JerryB:

Generally, I wake the roosters up. It rarely matters what time I go to bed, by 6am I'm up and ready to go. Which makes this week kinda suck, 'cause I'm on the 11:30am to 8pm shift.
Nothing beats a hot cup of coffee on the porch, watching the sun come up over your neighbor's house.

A couple of those memorable mornings were simply sitting there having a cup of coffee in the morning.

A quick story.

I had just graduated high school in 86 in 87-88 I worked as a uniform rental salesman.
This was prior to Cintas they were storming the scene with thier no Union model.

I quit my job as a young teamster and went back to community college.

The next morning...

I sat on my porch drinking a coffee. Watching the world wake up.

I had a bit of a new viewpoint. It was a new day, I knew it. I sipped my coffee. Like I am now. The sun rose.

Several police cars drove up and silently apprehended my next door neighbor. In moments, it was over, they were gone and I never saw that guy again.

He had been involved in a suspected murder the night before.

He was with friends. his friends had killed a girl. At a bar the night before. It was a situation that escalated from relative harmlessness. To death.

But I will sit and drink my coffee now and live. Good morning world. 2017 much later.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Azmodeus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/becoming-a-morning-person?tu=Azmodeus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.