(Topic ID: 272162)

Beavis and Butt-Head - who's going to make it?

By woz

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 111 posts
  • 63 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by hazmat7719
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

franchi_butthead (resized).png
    B-B-ACDC-Metallica (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    fire pinball beavis (resized).jpg
    106154150_1157364641312463_3951726082031954944_o (resized).jpg
    hank-hill-king-of-hill-know-jpeg-is.gif
    B&B 3 (resized).jpg
    B&B 4 (resized).jpg
    Beavis (resized).jpg
    download (resized).jpeg
    B&B (resized).jpg
    giphy (resized).png
    D73B11CB-DC34-4667-888B-D5F9CAA88433 (resized).jpeg
    4C1619C0-750B-46CA-9615-EA52E535089B (resized).jpeg
    056B4B0E-6E2F-43B8-BEED-C2459F6D6A74 (resized).jpeg
    20200701_200559 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gjm.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#55 3 years ago

I own the complete series, uncut and uncensored. Including the uncensored "King Turd" collection. Ahh the good old days.

B&B (resized).jpgB&B (resized).jpg
    #62 3 years ago
    Quoted from xsvtoys:

Do those DVDs have the music videos?
    I have 122 episodes that somehow landed onto my computer hard drive, and they are great. I think it is all of the original seasons. But they are just the individual episodes, no music videos in sight. Again, these are great to have and a continual source of enjoyment, but part of what made the original series great were the music videos interspersed with the adventures in stupidity. Listening to their comments during the music was part of the experience. I think all of those were locked out from future media releases however due to the music rights for the songs.
    Hmm, just checked the youtubes while I was typing this and I see that there are various uploads of at least some of the music videos. Well, looks like more time to be wasted because I'm gonna have to check those out. Most of the video quality looks pretty bad, so it seems like they came from a VHS or something like that.

Yes, all of the music videos are included. These are 100% uncut and uncensored. I also have all of the uncut and uncensored "South Park" episodes.

#72 3 years ago
    Quoted from xsvtoys:

Hmm, you seem to have some gold there. I can't even find a set like that to buy anywhere. There are lots of different collections available on Amazon and such, but it appears these all have the music videos stripped. And also, various censoring. Its seems stupid, the idea of censoring whatever Beavis and Butthead ever said, when you think of what South Park put on the air later.
    If you ever want to sell that set, I'll take it! I would have a ripping good time with that let me tell you.

B&B 3 (resized).jpgB&B 3 (resized).jpgB&B 4 (resized).jpgB&B 4 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gjm.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/beavis-and-butt-head-who-s-going-to-make-it?tu=gjm and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.