(Topic ID: 115683)

Beautiful Twilight Zone for sale or trade (Sold pending pickup)

By TurnOne

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 44 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by lschmidlin
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 47 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-862.jpg
image-641.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_0066.JPG
IMG_0069.JPG
IMG_0068.JPG
IMG_0067.JPG
IMG_0063.JPG
IMG_0064.JPG
IMG_0065.JPG
IMG_0058.JPG
IMG_0060.JPG
IMG_0057.JPG
IMG_0054.JPG
IMG_0051.JPG
IMG_0056.JPG

#1 4 years ago

I'm really looking for a nice original MM or TOTAN. Looking for nice cab, minimum or no fade. I would prefer to trade. I can add cash as needed to even up value.

The good:
PF is original and shows only minimal wear.
Cabinet is very vivid.
Complete LED's including GI and Flashers.
Extra LED's to brighten up beneath the flippers and at the rear just under back box.
Plenty of mods, car, camera, clock, etc.
Subwoofer upgrade.
Invisglass.
Mirror Blades.

The not so good:
Some scratches on cabinet and touchups.
Some wear on back of cabinet on the part that it is supposed to stand on.

This machine is beautiful overall. The prettiest game I have owned IMO. The Invisiglass let's the full LED's show through. The sound is great with the upgraded Subwoofer. Very exciting game play.

Currently has color DMD installed, but will be removed and swapped.

Machine is located between Cincinnati and Dayton OH on first floor, easy access. 2 miles from I-71.
For sale $6000 without color DMD.
Cabinet pics first.

IMG_0027.JPG
IMG_0021.JPG
IMG_0022.JPG
IMG_0023.JPG
IMG_0024.JPG
IMG_0026.JPG

Post edited by TurnOne: price

#2 4 years ago

Playfield

IMG_0028.JPG IMG_0029.JPG IMG_0034.JPG IMG_0030.JPG IMG_0031.JPG IMG_0032.JPG IMG_0033.JPG
#3 4 years ago

Wow so close, wish I had something to trade. GLWT!

#4 4 years ago

More PF.

IMG_0041.JPG IMG_0042.JPG IMG_0043.JPG IMG_0035.JPG IMG_0036.JPG IMG_0037.JPG IMG_0038.JPG IMG_0039.JPG IMG_0040.JPG
#5 4 years ago

Under and inside.

IMG_0050.JPG IMG_0044.JPG IMG_0045.JPG IMG_0047.JPG IMG_0048.JPG IMG_0049.JPG
#6 4 years ago

More.

One with glass on.

IMG_0061.JPG IMG_0051.JPG IMG_0052.JPG IMG_0053.JPG IMG_0054.JPG IMG_0056.JPG IMG_0057.JPG IMG_0058.JPG IMG_0060.JPG
#7 4 years ago

Potential wear spots.

IMG_0063.JPG IMG_0064.JPG IMG_0065.JPG IMG_0066.JPG IMG_0067.JPG IMG_0068.JPG IMG_0069.JPG
#8 4 years ago

Wow… very nice looking TZ

#9 4 years ago

Super clean to state the obvious.

#10 4 years ago

This is an impressive TZ - seen it a few times for myself and would have worked a deal if I didn't just pick one up.

Scott

#11 4 years ago

Awesome lookin

#12 4 years ago

Nice! Sure miss mine, on a quest to find another as a project (but not many projects left!).

#13 4 years ago

Very nice example. GL finding a nice trade deal.

#14 4 years ago

Wow! Excellent Shape! Put a for sale price on it, it will sell fast. Then go & buy the pin you desire. my $.02

#15 4 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

Wow! Excellent Shape! Put a for sale price on it, it will sell fast. Then go & buy the pin you desire. my $.02

What's a fair market price as listed without color DMD? I'm open to selling just want to be fair to all involved.

#16 4 years ago
Quoted from TurnOne:

What's a fair market price as listed without color DMD? I'm open to selling just want to be fair to all involved.

Bout 6000 lil more lil less since it's not a sample or a proto super nice though

#17 4 years ago

Check the Market for sale prices & sold prices. I would think around $6000 & up.

#18 4 years ago

Just sold my super clean TZ (original pf 9.5, original cab 8.5, ultimate clock, all new legs/lockdown/rails, no true mods) a week ago for $5300 to a fellow pinsider. I probably could have gotten $5500 after his reaction when seeing it in person :p

I would expect yours to fetch very close to that, probably more with the mods mentioned. Hope that helps.

#19 4 years ago
Quoted from Snowyetti:

Bout 6000 lil more lil less since it's not a sample or a proto super nice though

are you saying a proto is worth more or less?

#20 4 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

More I would assume.

This game looks fantastic. I have TZ envy now...

#21 4 years ago

I would pay close to that. Just waiting for that end of year bonus check. Please come next week!!!

#22 4 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

Protos and samples are worth more to most.

#23 4 years ago
Quoted from TurnOne:

I'd think around 6500 +/- a couple hundred. Unfortunately, there are way too many people asking this kind of money for games that don't come close to this one. Wish my budget were 6500 and it was closer, I'd be after this one. You might want to show pics of the cabinet sides and head.

#24 4 years ago
Quoted from Snowyetti:

Protos and samples are worth more to most.

How can you tell if you have a proto?

#25 4 years ago

For sale or trade $6500

#26 4 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

How can you tell if you have a proto?

Prototypes are most easily identified by having custom boards (lamp boards, mostly) in red, instead of green.
Samples have green locks, among other things. (Third magnet hole drilled, magnet core installed, etc.)

#27 4 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Prototypes are most easily identified by having custom boards (lamp boards, mostly) in red, instead of green.
Samples have green locks, among other things. (Third magnet hole drilled, magnet core installed, etc.)

Also white clock face,no flip here on the mini playfield and a very early production date and some other stuff on samples. I've got one

#28 4 years ago

I would guess your tz is worth 6- 6500 because its a beauty and the invisaglass and mirror blades help alot along with all the other mods . If I sold mine which bie in same condition maybe little better and with everything including color dmd id ask 7500 and ive already had that offered a few times lol. Nice pin you will miss her

#29 4 years ago

Updated to $6000.

#30 4 years ago

Someone asked about the door inserts. Trying to attach better pictures. image-862.jpgimage-641.jpgimage.jpg

#31 4 years ago

Why isn't this selling? 6k for all it has and a nice playfield and cab is a steal and there aren't too many for sale right now.

#32 4 years ago

this is nice , but being in Canada this would cost 6000 us x.1.25 for us money = 7500 can. now add our taxes x 1.13 =$8475 . shame

#33 4 years ago

Wanted to give this beautiful machine a free bump.
I would have to take this off your hands if you were closer. The distance kills it for me though and don't like to buy anything used without seeing it in person. Question for you though, since you're taking out the color DMD, does the original DMD work 100%? I assume it does, but you might want to throw in a pic of it working, I know I would want to see it working first. GLWS

#34 4 years ago

very nice!!!

#35 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Why isn't this selling? 6k for all it has and a nice playfield and cab is a steal and there aren't too many for sale right now.

Because people are waiting for pre orders to come out and are finally starting to realize how overpriced some games are. I mean 15K+ of these were made so its not a hard game to find in good shape. Good luck with your sale OP, your game looks spectacular!

#36 4 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

Because people are waiting for pre orders to come out and are finally starting to realize how overpriced some games are. I mean 15K+ of these were made so its not a hard game to find in good shape. Good luck with your sale OP, your game looks spectacular!

Well worth it taxes are coming back that's when it will go imo still waiting for my w2 don't panic and get ripped off.

#37 4 years ago

Pretty game. I just got my TZ and am in love They dont get much better than your example. Can't wait to follow suit and give mine the mirror blade treatment, too.

#38 4 years ago

looks nice but it looks like the slot scoop has broken welds, the right side looks pushed out making the shot much easier.

#39 4 years ago

Still available?
Calvin12 is that easy to have repaired?

#40 4 years ago

It

Quoted from Hwawonyu:Still available?
Calvin12 is that easy to have repaired?

It may not even be broke just bent but if it is a new better one isnt much or old can easily be fixed

#41 4 years ago

Thanks .
I think he sold it . Searching for a nice TZ if anyone knows of one.

#42 4 years ago

Machine is sold pending NAVL pickup. Thanks for the discussion. Sold with brand new single color DMD. Best I can tell it appears the scoop may be flared out but the welds intact.
I forgot to put in the ad that the machine works 100%. No errors. Immediately senses the Powerball and passes all tests. Good luck to the new owner who can disclose price if he chooses.

#43 4 years ago

Good deal! You ready to come over and check out this nice shiny HUO TAFG?

Scott

#44 4 years ago

I've got a few machines you listed and am just up the road in south lebanon if you want to play sometime.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside