• Buy both. They will compliment each other 9 votes
    10%

(92 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-23 (resized).jpg
8GbNv-1468336194-4880-list_items-hermans_noone (resized).jpg
#1 5 years ago

Which of these looks like it will be a better deal and more bang for your buck once the dust settles?

I was looking hard for a Supreme, but now that I have seen the Beatles video, I must say I am totally blown away!!

#2 5 years ago

OG seawitch may get a boost after this shit show.

#3 5 years ago

I am a little curious if I would be able to pick up a Beatles at a similar price point to what I've seen Supremes going for.

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I am a little curious if I would be able to pick up a Beatles at a similar price point to what I've seen Supremes going for.

No Way! Supreme is hip and now, they practically sell themselves. Beatles is so yesterday.

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

Beatles is so yesterday.

And all my troubles seemed so far away... lol

Seriously though this one has a way better spinning disc than another high dollar game being sold today. It's got that Twister magnet thing on it.

#6 5 years ago

The Supremes? Diana Ross would look good on the backglass but I don't think it's a theme that would move many units

#7 5 years ago

I rather have a seawitch

#8 5 years ago

Someone should start a poll Beatles vs the Mafia.

#9 5 years ago

Seriously? What could you have possibly be blown away by and you were actually looking for Supreme?

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

I rather have a seawitch

With 61 games in your collection, why don't you? Great game!

Or is this your way of saying Seawitch is the lessor of two evils?

Either way, ramps and complicated game rules and movie clips are on their way out! Get used to it!

That stuff is totally uncool and all so yesterday. Even though this band is yesterday, the layout is totally what's happening now!

Although I will give that most of pinside can be a little slow with what's happening and figuring this stuff out.

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

With 61 games in your collection, why don't you? Great game!
Or is this your way of saying Seawitch is the lessor of two evils?
Either way, ramps and complicated game rules and movie clips are on their way out! Get used to it!
That stuff is totally uncool and all so yesterday. Even though this band is yesterday, the layout is totally what's happening now!
Although I will give that most of pinside can be a little slow with what's happening and figuring this stuff out.

I enjoy seawitch it's a fun game but we got a few locally that i can play so i don't really need to own one.

#12 5 years ago

I enjoy seawitch it's a fun game but we got a few locally that i can play so i don't really need to own one.

Amazing there are several Seawitches locally but none of the other games in your collection you can play elsewhere?

I'd love to own one, because around here they are slim and none. Most of the newer games are a dime a dozen though.

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Amazing there are several Seawitches locally but none of the other games in your collection you can play elsewhere?
I'd love to own one, because around here they are slim and none. Most of the newer games are a dime a dozen though.

Most of the games i own are also around locally but i bought them because i really enjoy the game and theme. Even though i like sea witch the theme does not do much for me and they have been increasing in price lately for an old game. If i was going to buy another game around the same age as sea witch i would probably want something like Nugent, Star Gazer, or Flash Gordon

#14 5 years ago

If i was going to buy another game around the same age as sea witch i would probably want something like Nugent, Star Gazer, or Flash Gordon

Perhaps they will re-release Nugent with an upgraded sound package and then pinside will be more open minded and accept it for what it is.

"Well I don't know where they come from
But they sure do come
I hope they comin' for me
And I don't know how they do it but they sure do it good
I hope they doin' it for free
They give me cat scratch fever
Cat scratch fever.... "

#15 5 years ago

Careful as your hunting for your Supreme:

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from Zennmaster:

Ha! Even someone new to the pinball hobby should know better than to hit the Buy It Now button on e-bay without reading the fine print.

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I must say I am totally blown away!!

I must say that i am pretty blown away also lol

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from Zennmaster:

Was watching it with a straight face the entire time. But what caused me to bust out laughing is when he stated "with $300 shipping!" I lost it.

#19 5 years ago

I'm voting for the (Peter) "Noone" option. When's Stern releasing their Herman's Hermits game?

8GbNv-1468336194-4880-list_items-hermans_noone (resized).jpg8GbNv-1468336194-4880-list_items-hermans_noone (resized).jpg

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

I'm voting for the (Peter) "Noone" option. When's Stern releasing their Herman's Hermits game?
[quoted image]

Noone will be happy even if it is a re-skin of Williams "Beat Time".

image-23 (resized).jpgimage-23 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
7,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gardner, MA
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 15.00
Hardware
ScottieIA Mods

$ 26.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
BomberMods

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
BomberMods

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tinton Falls, NJ
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/beatles-vs-supreme and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.