• The Beatles 54 votes
    14%
  • Oktoberfest 303 votes
    80%
  • Undecided 24 votes
    6%

(381 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 17 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

2EFAB4BD-D8B6-465B-BA79-263B1CA3E6EB (resized).jpeg
35A4F953-3CB3-43CB-82CE-0D7BC1AD820B (resized).jpeg
7E255CA5-C763-4F06-B465-14E05DC127D3 (resized).jpeg
chart (resized).jpg
2d8313fe4ff61ca00035882e7bc7840c (resized).jpg
The_who_sell_out_album_front (resized).jpg
the_beatles_butcher_cover_pix_session_alternate (resized).jpeg
download (resized).jpg
Hot dog (resized).jpg
C8DC4F89-4F05-4503-B760-4DDB299CBDA3 (resized).png
maxresdefault (resized).jpg
hype-train-fail (resized).jpg
backboard-excess (resized).jpg
naked-spinner (resized).jpg
beatles-toys-11 (resized).png
639AD88A-6C71-4E30-94B7-F38D938EA052 (resized).jpeg

There are 207 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
#201 5 months ago

I hope it’s Stargazer, but Zep ain’t happening ever, so doesn’t matter. Even if it did everyone would cry that it’s too expensive

#202 5 months ago
Quoted from Viggin900:

You are absolutely correct in that statement, however owners will loose their wallet when it comes time to sell in 8 years. Lots of them out there and no one wants them. SUPPLY AND DEMAND. If anyone is looking for an investment...[quoted image]

If you are in pinball as an Investment you already Lost! You also seem to think everyone actually paid list price for these games going by forum rumor? I personally paid 6600 NIB delivered. Do I expect to make money on it? NO. It’s for personal pleasure and fun. Beatles is Dam fun every time!!

#203 5 months ago

"Versus" threads like this? I'm glad we all have differing opinions and different tastes.
It would be pretty sad if we each owned the exact same ten or twelve pinball machines.

#204 5 months ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

"Versus" threads like this? I'm glad we all have differing opinions and different tastes.
It would be pretty sad if we each owned the exact same ten or twelve pinball machines.

Agreed, wide variety of games for wide variety of interests. I think the poll has spoken.

4 months later
#205 56 days ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

Agreed, wide variety of games for wide variety of interests. I think the poll has spoken.

The poll spoke early on when the majority of this thread consisted of negative comments mostly focused on Beatles pricing before people played the game.

I don't think the poll got it right from a pure gameplay perspective.

Beatles is fast and furious. I am not a fan of the mop top era, but that can be fixed now by using the White Album code.

Crank up the volume, and there's no turning back. Beatles is a challenging adrenaline pumping blast that is more fun than Oktoberfest.

But different strokes for different folks.

#206 56 days ago
Quoted from RTS:

Beatles is a challenging adrenaline pumping blast that is more fun than Oktoberfest.

But different strokes for different folks.

Holy cow you are right about that last sentence. I had Beatles at my house for a weekend. Oktoberfest will be around for a while

#207 56 days ago
Quoted from MeNaCeFiRe:

Holy cow you are right about that last sentence. I had Beatles at my house for a weekend. Oktoberfest will be around for a while

Well at least we agree on something.

I don't hate Oktoberfest. I think it's okay. But to be fair, I've played it for several months, not just a weekend.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 269.00
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
6,699 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Warsaw, IN
There are 207 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside