• Latest reply 5 years ago by Aipotu
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

9B4AC80F-6383-49C7-9D3B-5DDA52FE54B9 (resized).jpeg
0DC7923A-94DA-47E8-85B5-8B22A53B0C02 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider treybo69.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#31 5 years ago

I'd love one if the secondary market price of the gold approaches TNA pricing. $5.5k is about the ceiling I'd pay for it and I do think the Beatles is better than TNA (although I do love those in-line drops...)

But I mostly collect EMs and early SS games. I hate long playing games. It's crushing to have to start a new game after you chopped wood for a half hour and didn't reach the wizard mode or whatever. I like games that are mean, fast, and leave me wanting to play again. Whenever I go to a tourney, I'm the one who is hyped to play the stuff everyone else seems to hate.

I'd love to have a Beatles and hope Stern does another game just like it, but without an expensive license. Hell, give me Seawitch 2.0 with the revised Beatles layout and I'm set.

#50 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

TNA didn't sell for $8k-$25k.

TNA could have sold 500+ units with Beatles Gold pricing. No question.

#54 5 years ago
Quoted from Aussiepinwiz:

If Stern doesn't produce a second run of these games don't plan on The Beatles dropping in price on the secondary market any time soon! Especially the Golds. If Stern does produce a second run, which isn't currently scheduled for the next few months, once again, don't plan on The Beatles dropping in price on the secondary market any time during their roll out.

I figure Stern will finish the run and sell out. Most distributors should be able to sell out of the Golds. But I don't think the Golds will hold much value on the secondary market. If anything Stern needs to knock them out before a lot of them hit the secondary market in another year or two.

#68 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I think those who are wanting a bargain in the secondary market will be in for a long wait. As word gets around that Beatles is a fun pin to play, I think those sitting on the sidelines are gaining confidence that they will not be buying a dog and won't take a big hit should they decide to sell.
I have played TNA several times. I like TNA but don't want to own it. TNA is not for the novice pin player. OTOH, everybody is talking about how fun Beatles is to play.

Recency bias.

And I say that as someone who thinks The Beatles and TNA are two of the best newer games out there

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

10,282 (OBO)
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gardner, MA
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 26.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
BomberMods

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
BomberMods

$ 15.00
Hardware
ScottieIA Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider treybo69.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/beatles-under-rated?tu=treybo69 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.