• Latest reply 5 years ago by Aipotu
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

9B4AC80F-6383-49C7-9D3B-5DDA52FE54B9 (resized).jpeg
0DC7923A-94DA-47E8-85B5-8B22A53B0C02 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider adaminski.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Beatles is also a great multi-player game. Was playing with 3 heavy hitters at my home and everyone loved it. 4 player game took about 15 minutes. OTOH, IMDN 4 player game took nearly 1 hour!

Ding-ding-ding! This.

Love me some epic LOTR, but Beatles is really fun, and in a small collection provides a great multiplayer game for family and friends. My wife and I are much more inclined to play Beatles together, and it has that "one more game" feel. When we play LOTR, she ends up back at her computer or lost on her phone when I get on a roll and have those ~10 minute balls. We're more inclined to play LOTR alone.

I have not rated any games on pinside yet because I have been seriously in the hobby for only 3 months, even though I've played pinball occasionally for 4+ decades. I think I need more experience playing the older games I've missed before I can establish my own baseline. But I see how a rating for Beatles on fun alone could be really high, while a rating that accounts for fun and value being somewhat lower.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider adaminski.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/beatles-under-rated?tu=adaminski and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.