• Latest reply 5 years ago by Aipotu
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

9B4AC80F-6383-49C7-9D3B-5DDA52FE54B9 (resized).jpeg
0DC7923A-94DA-47E8-85B5-8B22A53B0C02 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Sebastian88.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

I ve owned many games...The Beatles is awesome. It may not be deep... but it sure is fun to play.

#73 5 years ago

I love the Beatles...they taught me how to play piano and the drums. Coincidentally I love pinball, the price was up there but I’m not disappointed in the game. Pinball machines are expensive, period. Ramps, toys, video modes ....there are plenty of other games with that. The Beatles machine sound awesome and feels really really good.

#74 5 years ago

People who know pinball/play pinball and dislike the game either hate The Beatles or are pinball snobs..... some I will give a pass because games are subjective like music. I also loved Gotlieb s Gladiators. All pins are good pins. Some are just more fun than others.

#86 5 years ago

Disagree. I ve owned probably 100 games over my life so far... this game feels the best. As far as game play .... it wasn’t t designed to be deep and complicated. I would do it over again if I had too. Monster Bash remake..... I might reconsider.... too easy

1 week later
#94 5 years ago

Beatles topper is awesome!!!

0DC7923A-94DA-47E8-85B5-8B22A53B0C02 (resized).jpeg0DC7923A-94DA-47E8-85B5-8B22A53B0C02 (resized).jpeg
#96 5 years ago

So easy. There s a cap on top of the head. Feed the two wires thru. Plug the one into what looks like a phone jack into the the empty phone jack on the cpu and the other plugs into the power supply aux port on power supply board. There are four screws on the head of the game already that secure the topper down. It took me all of 5 mins. It is a great looking topper that interacts with the game.

9B4AC80F-6383-49C7-9D3B-5DDA52FE54B9 (resized).jpeg9B4AC80F-6383-49C7-9D3B-5DDA52FE54B9 (resized).jpeg
#97 5 years ago

Bought it directly from stern on Tuesday. Came in mail today!

#98 5 years ago

I can walk you thru it if you get it. I ve worked on games for years. It’s not difficult to do. It’s worth it. I’m not disappointed at all

#102 5 years ago

I agree. Their face is everywhere. Nonetheless the topper lights are awesome and the pin is mysteriously fun for what it is. My brother hates the Beatles and loves pinball.... he can’t really explain why it’s so much fun to play. The games sits right next to monster bash SE and most my friends stay playing The Beatles....?????????

#108 5 years ago

Yes. Each letter lights as you spell Beatlemania. The drum flickers with drum rolls. As you collect The Beatles it does not light each face. The light show is good during attraction mode and game play. I think it was worth it. Ghostbusters topper... probably not.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
$ 26.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
BomberMods

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gardner, MA
$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

10,282 (OBO)
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
BomberMods

$ 15.00
Hardware
ScottieIA Mods

$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Sebastian88.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/beatles-under-rated?tu=Sebastian88 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.