• Latest reply 5 years ago by Aipotu
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

9B4AC80F-6383-49C7-9D3B-5DDA52FE54B9 (resized).jpeg
0DC7923A-94DA-47E8-85B5-8B22A53B0C02 (resized).jpeg
There are 110 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 5 years ago

The music sucks me in every time.

#102 5 years ago

I agree. Their face is everywhere. Nonetheless the topper lights are awesome and the pin is mysteriously fun for what it is. My brother hates the Beatles and loves pinball.... he can’t really explain why it’s so much fun to play. The games sits right next to monster bash SE and most my friends stay playing The Beatles....?????????

#103 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Would someone please tell my how many times The Beatles appear on the pin, please? The topper is 1. The back glass is 2. Left side is 3. Right side is 4.
It seems like every Beatles bubble gum card picture I had as kid is on this pin.

Not an Iron Maiden fan I see.

There's about 75 Eddies on that game, no hyperbole.

#104 5 years ago
Quoted from Sebastian88:

I agree. Their face is everywhere. Nonetheless the topper lights are awesome and the pin is mysteriously fun for what it is. My brother hates the Beatles and loves pinball.... he can’t really explain why it’s so much fun to play. The games sits right next to monster bash SE and most my friends stay playing The Beatles....?????????

I’ve had a similar experience, got JJP POTC and Beatles within a month or so of one another. I thought our guests would flock to all the fan fare of POTC and it is the Beatles they all get hooked on every time.

#105 5 years ago

How exactly is topper interactive to the game? Does each letter of beatlemania light as you collect the shots and does each band member light up with their respective shot as well?

Post some video!

#106 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

How exactly is topper interactive to the game? Does each letter of beatlemania light as you collect the shots and does each band member light up with their respective shot as well?
Post some video!

I asked the same question several days ago. It seems very strange to me that there exists NO video of the topper from Stern or anyone else and no details from Stern, this forum or anywhere else regarding how the topper interacts with the game. I've been waiting on my purchase decision based on finding out this information and have been doing regular internet searches, but nothing to date. Only info I've seen on interaction is one comment regarding how the letters in Beatlemania each have their own light which I assume means that they are lit up as letters are collected towards the Beatlemania award. However, no other info. Hoping it does more than this for $400.

#107 5 years ago
Quoted from iluvak9:

I asked the same question several days ago. It seems very strange to me that there exists NO video of the topper from Stern or anyone else and no details from Stern, this forum or anywhere else regarding how the topper interacts with the game. I've been waiting on my purchase decision based on finding out this information and have been doing regular internet searches, but nothing to date. Only info I've seen on interaction is one comment regarding how the letters in Beatlemania each have their own light which I assume means that they are lit up as letters are collected towards the Beatlemania award. However, no other info. Hoping it does more than this for $400.

I agree, interesting that there is zero video or info from Stern. I’m thinking it does more but would be nice to confirm before dropping the $400.

#108 5 years ago

Yes. Each letter lights as you spell Beatlemania. The drum flickers with drum rolls. As you collect The Beatles it does not light each face. The light show is good during attraction mode and game play. I think it was worth it. Ghostbusters topper... probably not.

#109 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I agree, interesting that there is zero video or info from Stern. I’m thinking it does more but would be nice to confirm before dropping the $400.

While you are waiting on this decision you might consider "The Beatles Pinball Plastic Protectors" from Mezel Mods. I put them on my Gold today and they look really good. I don't know if you have used these items before but (in addition to protection) they put out a nice "glow" to that area of the playfield. In my opinion well worth the money ($27.00).

1 week later
#110 5 years ago

I'm a fan. Taxman multi-ball is an absolute thrill on compact, super-fast playing field (albeit very hard to obtain) -- requires skills, knowledge of the rules and lightning reflexes, but the scores are tremendous. I have no idea how this compares, but I just completed a 29,800,000 game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 26.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
BomberMods

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
BomberMods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 15.00
Hardware
ScottieIA Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tinton Falls, NJ
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

10,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bethesda, MD
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 110 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/beatles-under-rated/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.