(Topic ID: 265350)

The Beatles - Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Retheme(S)!

By VonPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 182 posts
  • 68 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Vino
  • Topic is favorited by 49 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Which is Your Favorite Beatles Pinball Mix?!”

• Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band 21 votes
    31%
  • White Album 22 votes
    32%
  • Revolver 17 votes
    25%
  • I like the original mix. 3 votes
    4%
  • A different album all together 5 votes
    7%

(68 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

EEA4D1B5-4607-459F-87DA-F0F7ADDE50A8 (resized).jpeg
1111 (resized).png
1112 (resized).png
IMG_7061 (resized).jpg
4905DB73-4A0B-44D3-99CC-19F1C6B390B2 (resized).jpeg
EE475FF1-6816-402B-871B-82FE9165B34F (resized).jpeg
96E93D8E-08BB-4D1C-A6BF-FB605C053A82 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stoneycreek.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#80 3 years ago

I’m psyched to try this, but a bit apprehensive. Is it as simple as downloading the .raw file and flashing it? Will it work with win32imager, or do I have to use escher(sp?). I imaging all custom settings and scores will go away when I reboot with the new card, right? Is this similar to what Tim has done on the JP machine? So many questions, sorry1

#88 3 years ago
Quoted from VonPinball:

This is the exact same process as the JP. It is as simple as Dl/Flash. Your settings and high scores "go away" with the new card, but they are stored on the old card, so when you swap it back, the settings should remain. Keep 4 separate SD cards and they will each keep their own high scores and settings. I would recommend using win32imager. It seems there's more and more people having issues with Etcher.

Ok, it was easy, and I have only one thing to say. THANK YOU!
The White Album mix is fantastic.

1 month later
#100 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballRockDude:

I purchase new SD cards, I downloaded etcher, I downloaded using the link Sargent Pepper. Taken out original card and inserted new card. Game just keeps flashing Restarting Game. Inserted original SD card game plays fine. Instructions seem so simple what am I doing wrong? Thanks.

Try using https://sourceforge.net/projects/win32diskimager/

It's what Von recommended.

2 months later
#110 3 years ago
Quoted from VonPinball:

As always thanks everyone for the kind words. This was a fun project I did while stuck at home during COVID last year.
Since then my marital status has...changed and I'm back at work and not really focused on my pinball hobby; hence no new mixes and slow response times. Maybe I'll have time again in the future, but doesn't seem like it for the time being.
A number of people have asked for help with copies and for additional mixes, and I try to help when possible, but I've been busy with other areas of my life and haven't been able to get to some of them. I hope the instructions in the initial post are clear and if you message, I'll try to help.
I'm happy to share the files for everything I've done if anyone wants it and to work on their own. This was all a labor of love and I never wanted any monetary return on it.

Hope you are on a good path. Thanks for contributing to all of our happiness!

2 months later
#115 2 years ago
Quoted from The_Glimmerman:

Hi I nave got the white album working but the others keep coming up game restarting and nothing shows up on the screen for some reason. Anyone had this issue with the revolver and the Sargent pepper versions?

nope, all 3 work great for me. did you use a different mem card?

9 months later
#148 2 years ago
Quoted from chaz009:

Thanks so much for checking this for me/us! I’m not sure if I understand though … if I have 1.20 loaded already and then try SD cards remixes from the downloads in (which I assume is 1.10?) it will work all the same right?
If so, where is the danger that I’m hearing someone people blowing boards? Or in other words, what do I make sure I don’t do to ensure I don’t blow anything up?

I go back and forth between the 1.20 release and older modified versions all the time. never had a problem. What would be nice is if someone smarter than me would see if the 1.20 code can be modded wiht the audio/video from the movie so we won't have to backload.

#151 2 years ago
Quoted from VonPinball:

1.20 can be modded and it's not that it's difficult or that you have to be particularly smart, it's just incredibly time consuming. I'd love to cut up the Get Back doc and put a version of that together, but I don't have the time. I need another pandemic that traps me in my house without escape for a month...

That would be sweet to pull some of the Get Back clips, but there are not a lot of whole songs there. the video would be banging, and maybe take the audio from Let it Be or some such. that's a killer idea.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
10,282 (OBO)
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Hardware
ScottieIA Mods

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gardner, MA
$ 26.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
BomberMods

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
BomberMods

Lighting - Backbox
PinWoofer

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stoneycreek.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/beatles-sgt-pepper-s-lonely-hearts-club-retheme?tu=stoneycreek and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.