Beatles_All_You_Need_Is_Love (resized).JPG
Beatles_Cartoon-1024x640[1] (resized).jpg
ringo (resized).jpg
Beatles-Mothball-Insect-Repellent (resized).jpg
th015516EE (resized).jpg
levi ball gloves (resized).JPG
still approved (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Now that the dust is settled and people are starting to become fatigued from bitching (sort of a refractory period if you will), it's time for us to climb out of the wreckage and grasp at the rays of sunshine peeking through the dark, pendulous clouds of Pinside.

Let's give our sincere and completely non-sarcastic takes on what we LIKE about the forthcoming Stern Beatles release! Remember...in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make!

-Stern is re-releasing and updating a classic 40-year old pinball machine. People have been clamoring for this for years, and it opens the door to the possibility of other updated releases like the direly-needed Stargazer and Quicksilver. Maybe new versions with LCDs and updated code, along with the options to play the classic games? Oh the possibilities!!!

-Stern is releasing the first-ever officially licensed Beatles game. The Beatles remain bigger than Jesus, and people have been clamoring for this for years! Oh happy day!

-The game, like virtually all recent Stern releases save WWE, will likely kick all sorts of ass to play. Despite the typically horrible teaser trailer (an amateur affair that like many before it - Star Wars comes to mind - makes the game look like it plays slow as a turtle and dumb as a chimp), this game will likely be fast and furious with great rules. That's what stern does, over and over again. And, the playfield has obviously been tweaked to make it play faster and smoother than before. Real players know what to look for.

-Stern will be making millions in profits on this project, ensuring the long-term financial health of the company for years to come. Competition is good for pinball!!

So there you have it. Let the lovefest commence!

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

This kind of thread is the reason that pinside can become so cluttered. You could have just posted this in the Beatles thread. No reason to start a new one other than to say look at me.

There's like 5 other Beatles parody threads. Now there's 6!

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

Is Crazy Levi a shill account for Gary Stern?

I mean I did meet you...but how do I know you where not wearing a mask?

BOOM! Proof baby! From England even, home of the Fab Four!

gs (resized).jpggs (resized).jpg
#20 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

I'm digging some of the upgrades made. Could really bring some life to the layout if they are done correctly. I'm looking forward to playing it as it's a style of game that I really like. Price will determine if I actually by one.

You guys do realize that there are a ton of locations that charge a flat fee to play for a day or just have all of their games on free play and make money of food and drinks. Coin mechs do not prevent a game from being in the public to play.

I can think of a ton of free-play locations.

I can also think of one non-free play location that would SURELY buy one of these, but probably won't without a coin door (sunshine in Brooklyn).

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Expected to start out from the old Cavern Club daze to progress through the years,ending up with some great wizard modes, centering on the concert on the roof of Apple as a finish!!

roof (resized).pngroof (resized).png
#27 5 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

I love all their material, but the older material has more rock and roll and they were still a band back then. After MMT it was downhill so I'm cool with the selections. Honestly, if the cost comes in right, I'll pick one up and trade my Seawitch away.

It is funny to me seeing posts in the dumpster fire thread about how this is the Beatles "weakest period" and it's a "big miss."

The Beatles were literally the biggest thing on Earth in 1964. And in the US for a country reeling from the JFK assassination it was a bit of a national healing and distraction. Don't get these particular complaints at all.

I'm particular to 1966-post Beatles, but there's no denying the Beatles were never a bigger cultural phenomena than they were in 1964. Girls were clawing their own faces off at concerts. Fans were tearing the doors off their cars.

The artwork gets Beatlemania down perfectly. It achieves what it sets out to.

#34 5 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Seriously though, just like Supreme this is a simple cash grab that does absolutely nothing to disrupt their release schedule. I have zero problem with it and I hope they sell a bunch.

This guy gets it!

1 down....28,976 to go.

#38 5 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

This is past of Levi's CV to join Stern

Not interested in a pay cut or getting paid to have the pinball community hate me.

I'll do that pro bono!

#45 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I'm not sure how people can applaud this from Stern. It's really mind boggling and truly shows why we sometimes get bent over in this industry.
I get all of the points made for the folks that support this HOWEVER what absolutely kills this for me is the price. Are we forgetting how much this game is going for? They can creatively make this is simple and retro cool as they want but for folks to support them taking this mega franchise, essentially rebranding an older game so they can quickly move on this and then sell it as an absolutely ridiculous price is unbelievable.

Did you hit your head this morning and forget about the cheapest, best games available today - stuff like Iron Maiden, Deadpool, Metallica, AC/DC etc? This stuff is rolling off the line and costs LESS than any of the games by the companies you listed that we are supposed to be supporting because they don't "bend us over."

I get your point about the Beatles costing too much. Yeah it sucks that I won't be buying one, but I've never bought an NIB game in my life and don't plan to. Stern are not monsters. They are a company. They don't hate you. They like being in business and making a profit.

This is part of their business plan. Their bread and butter will ALWAYS BE the affordable, awesome games like Iron Maiden. You should give them credit for that. Whenever something like this or Supreme comes around, everybody pretends that they aren't STILL making and selling the most affordable games on the planet. Without Stern Route pinball would be dead.

Nobody is gonna build a route on expensive boutique games with limited appeal. And that's all that would exist without Stern constantly churning out quality, affordable product.

I mean, I know you understand this. And you won't "reward Them" by buying one, which is smart for you. But someone who wants to buy one of these isn't doing anything wrong or getting "bent over," any more than someone who buys a Houdini for $7,000.

#56 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I certainly don't believe we need a supportive thread for this crap.

I disagree. We already have a dumpster fire hatethread (plus five other hatethreads that didn't catch on) so it's good to have an alternative for people who want to discuss some of the obviously awesome aspects of this project.

A classic Stern update? Count me in. More please!

#59 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

More like, "A classic Stern update with a modern JJP price and then some?"
"More please" to that Levi?
Hell no would be my answer. I hope this thing crashes and burns. NOT b/c of the idea - but the pricing. If they released with a classic stern price - sure!

We have no idea what the actual pricing would be.

If Beatles is available for $7500, wouldn't that quell the outrage a bit? You realize there's gotta be a Beatles premium on this.

As usual, people are so eager to shit all over Stern they just hallucinate things to shit on them about. Let's catch our breath for a minute!

If this opens the door to more updated classics, yes, it's a great thing. The world needs more Star Gazers.

#64 5 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

.... that retain most of their value and can be re-sold when you're ready without taking much of a hit.

To answer your question pricing on NIB games around 1980 was around $1900.

#68 5 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

Did I miss where the prices were posted?

No. Nobody knows the prices.

One distributor who has a 50/50 record of being right about stuff says $7500 for starters.

#80 5 years ago
Quoted from spidey:

It doesn't open the door for anything. Stern could've released a classic for a sub-Pro price point at any time, and they haven't. Past, present, future. They have not, the are not currently doing so, and they will not do so in the future. Wishing for it won't make it come true.

Huh?

People have been saying over and over again "why doesn't stern vault a classic game?" Well here you are. They've proven it can be done. This game is a reskinned, tweaked Seawitch, a classic Stern design.

So yes, I'd say it opens the door to either releases or reskinned classics being done, just like Iron Man VE opened the door to the future of modern classics being rerun and/or redone. Oh the possibilities!

#117 5 years ago

Christ Mr. "hey did you know I was involved in Alien" is here to shit up my love thread.

Thanks a lot dude!!!

Serenity now....

#121 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Pretty shitty for a fellow pinball artist to just straight out dump on another artist like that. If you don't like the art you can at least say something in a respectful way about it. Pretty sure you didn't care for people attacking your art like this. Franchi isn't my favorite artist at stern but it's more of a style thing for me. A lot of people love his work just like many people like your work on Alien. No real reason to be a jerk about it.

We all know that a license like this, there's a good chance stern had very little artistic license as far as the license goes.

However, this being a love thread, I'll state have no problem with the art. It captures nostalgia-tinged Beatlemania 1964 perfectly. Pinball art is SUPPOSED to be a bit over the top, ain't it? I mean, we all love the White Album, but I don't think that particular art would have worked out too well.

Unless you think Supreme looks better without the red!

#124 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Man you guys are drinking the Stern Kool aid.

Yeah no shit. That's the whole point of the thread.

Nice detective work, Columbo!

Do you have anything nice to say about Beatles? At all? Come on man, you can do it!

Take a sip.

(also Kool aid? I know you are the number 1 Alien nutswinger on Earth but Alien's art is atrocious and nowhere near as good as Beatles. This is accepted fact. At least in this thread ).

#128 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

The entire game is lazy including the art. Cmon you have to admit this. Otherwise the crazy train has officially left with Levi as the conductor.
crazylevi - Alien art is atrocious? Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? Ok you might not like it but atrocious? Oh man the crazy runs deep.
Anyway I do understand that this thread is self admittingly ignoring price/common sense and wants nothing but positive comments so I'll respect that but F any manufacturer that cash grabs like this. It's a slap in the face to their consumer. Everyone makes mistakes so I'm still a Stern supporter but they failed on this one.

So that's a no on you saying anything nice about the Beatles project?

There's so much low-hanging fruit here. How about being happy for the people who really want a Beatles game? Or maybe you like spinners? Or you dig "Baby you can drive my car?"

There's gotta be something!

#133 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Get ready for it
I'm happy to hear that Stern hasn't released the pricing which would make me even more angry!
Kidding..... I'm happy that this will make the news and bring additional attention to the industry.

BOOOOOOOOM!

Thanks buddy

#135 5 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

I think some of you need to realize art is subjective. Myself, and others, think Beatles looks great and captures the mood of Beatlemania perfectly. Are there other things a Beatles pin could have been? Sure! But Franchi was assigned a specific direction, and in my opinion, he nailed it. To call the art lazy on this is pure BS. I love the details and the feeling his art creates. It screams the sixties, and is simply fun to look at to me.

Yup. It's exactly inline with the FLOOD of Beatles merch that came out during that initial wave of Beatlemania. I've seen that stuff first hand and that's exactly what this pin reminded me of.

#149 5 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Hi. My name is Blitzburgh99. And I like the Beatles pin!!!! Why is that so wrong?

Safe space bro.

Welcome.

#170 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Why is this such a huge complaint and confusing thing since Stern Never announced Any pricing yet?? Why does everyone get so angry about things that haven't actually happened. Seems only fair to burn them at the cross After they actually announce a price no?

People refuse to grant stern this courteousy for some weird reason. Except for us here in the we love you yeah, yeah, yeah thread!

Thanks to everybody for contributing. I’m really starting to get hyped up to play this machine. I just found out there will be a diamond for me to play locally so I’m super psyched.

#173 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

The White album done in all white sign me up.

With the serial number printed on the backglass.

Could work.

#183 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

I think the loud Pinside minority are doing most of the complaining. T

Very good point.

I for one, think it's time for the Silent Majority to rise up and make their voices heard on November 6!!

Err....

Quoted from pinmister:

Unless Gary wants to retire and cash out, he is dragging Sterns name through the mud. S.

Sorry dude, but this is nonsense, and it's all in your head. Stern is selling machines, making people happy, and annoying a few pinsiders. You know, like EVERY pinball company.

#186 5 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Honestly, from the preview vid, the pin looks cool as hell. Colors look nice and bright. Lines are clean.

Couldn't agree more.

Every single game that comes out people bitch about the art and say it's garish.

You know, like hundreds of games before it. Cause you know, it's a pinball machine. It's supposed to grab attention!

#188 5 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

Gotta hand it to Stern. Oktoberfest feels like old news and nobody is complaining about it anymore.

LOL yeah. Pinside has trouble hating more than one thing at a time. Kinda like my grandmother, she was always pissed off at one of us.

#193 5 years ago

and long ball times
and the Alien guy had some things to say about the art

#195 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Did I? I think you read what you want to read.
How about this, put your $20 up since you think people complaining about the Beatles price are whiners with no clue. Put your money where your mouth is, Robin will be happy for the donation from one of us, Pinside wins either way. $20 says the base Beatles game costs more than a Stern Pro. We'll call it $5600 shipped, that's the current price as far as I know. Someone correct me if Deadpool is a different price.
Put up or shut up. You talk a lot, you post a lot more than I do, and you like to play Pinside cop, telling people if they're allowed to feel a certain way. Either put your money on the table, or find something new to whine about.

Wow the internet bet? About something I don't even believe? (only an idiot would expect this to cost below $5600. Just like only an idiot would go on extended rants about prices that HAVEN'T BEEN ANNOUNCED YET AND NOBODY KNOWS)

You sure you don't want to argue about who is more like Hitler?

Why would I make a bet with some dude I've never met over an opinion? Unless I were 12?

Here's where you call me chicken. Checkmate!

Well played sir.

So do you have anything nice to say about the Beatles?

#205 5 years ago
Quoted from Oldgoat:

I actually LOL'd at this post. Not just the part about betting about something that probably has 100% agreement but also the comment about how much more CrazyLevi posts. If I understand the numbers below our avatars correctly, it looks like both Aurich and Crazy Levi have been on Pinside for 5 years. In that time, Aurich has made 20,412 posts and CrazyLevi has made 10,231. That's twice as many posts for Aurich, literally over 10,000 more posts. Surely this is a parody post and someone has hacked into Aurich's Pinside account?

Lol I missed that. Yeah I talk a lot and post more than he does.

Wanna bet $20 Ripley?

#209 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

He's more of a Newt.

He mostly posts twice as much as I do.

moustly.

#211 5 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

November 6 is full release date. Can wait to see the LCD screen! What color will the legs and metal trim be? What will the cabinet art look like? How different will the three levels be? Let’s get this thread back on track....take the other stuff to other threads

I'd look to Batman 66.

Similar art packages. Sparkly trim. Extra plastic figures. A topper. Lighted speakers and upgraded sound...that kind of stuff. Nothing that's gonna change anyone's mind about the project.

And I feel ya brother, but really, just like the dying hatethread, we are ALL in a holding pattern till the November 6 release, when we'll have a lot of stuff to excited about or complain about. Until then I guess the juice is squeezed all out of this one.

But thanks everybody for nurturing this lovefest with your good vibes and kind thoughts! It was really a wonderful counterpart to the hatethread and you all helped make it a smashing success!

#224 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

And then Munsters late November/early December. Short runway for this one as if it matters anyhow.

It’s almost as if Stern just churns ‘em out, and if you don’t want this one, there’s always another right around the corner!

See, there’s always a silver lining, Tex!

#227 5 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

You have to worry about market saturation at some point.

WE don’t have to worry about that.

Not our problem frankly.

#229 5 years ago
Quoted from Frippertron:

Levi, amongst your pro pinball buddies, how popular do you think a vault edition of Stern electronics classic games would be? How bout cost? I was thinking if they can make a Quicksilver for 5K or less they would sell like hot cakes and be praised. Price at 8K, you will still get a few big money sales but piss off a lot more people. I'd go with volume and then you can repeat the process numerous times for various different games. As long as the product justifies cost, with Beatles, while a classic, I don't see 10K+ TD lhere. Wish you luck brother.

I’m sure they’d love to play it as I would, but it’s really not an overlap. A pretty small percentage of tournament players are buying new sterns on the reg. Stern isn’t making games for those guys.

Most of the tourney crowd is pretty cheap, nothing like the free-spending folks around here.

#240 5 years ago
Quoted from seeburg220:

Curious what demographics they are aiming for ?

I’m no marketing expert but...I’ll go out on a wild limb...

Maybe Beatles fans.

#250 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Just like the KISS army was going to go crazy for Kiss pinball.

If you look back into the long tortured history of Pinside, you'll see that I never believed the Kiss Army would show up for Kiss Pinball. The mighty legacy of the KISS merchandising machine has been a hyped up myth for decades. The KISS army's ranks are decimated from age and neglect, and KISS fans always favored cheap trinkets for their shelf, with the original Bally KISS - which has been available, relatively cheap, and plentiful for 40 years as the holy KISS grail - for their basements. I Think Stern bought into the nonsense and were ill-advised to (likely over)pay for the KISS license in the 21st century.

I just don't think you can compare the marketing BS of Gene Simmons and company with The Beatles. We'll see soon enough.

#256 5 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Actually looks really fun to me (Never played Seawitch). I’m really into the concept of updated single level games. Just wish there was an option for the regular Joes like me. Like a Pro level.

I played Seawitch a bunch at the PAPA facility this weekend past.

What a great game! Lends itself toward modern pinball much more than Quicksilver, another classic which was right next to it.

Can't wait to play the updated version, which I'm told is smoother and loops better.

#270 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Anytime you make something that is not for the people that use your product you better really know what you are doing. I keep seeing people say that The Beatles pin is not for us, it's for those super duper Beatles fans that just are tripping over money. People are not going to pay 8K or 15K or whatever for a pinball machine if they are not really into pinball.

HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?

Supreme sold out an undetermined number of $10,000 pinball machines to people who don't even know what pinball is, in 8 seconds.

I guess there's just no chance of a little wait-and-see on this one huh?

Right now I'm pretty convinced that at least 50 percent of pinside believes in their very soul that this game will be priced at $50,000, feature 6 second loops of five songs, and will not sell.

Big reveal is coming on November 6. Keep your pants on!

#273 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Common sense I guess.
The Gold's are 8K, the platinum and Diamonds cost the distro's the same but will be sold for as much as they can make on them. You have to buy a 10 pack to get 2 platinums and 1 diamond and 7 golds. Buying 10 or more at a time is the only way for a distro to get the platinums or golds. I expect the songs will be well integrated and the game to be really fun. Pants will stay on, that's what belts are for. So people do already know the pricing, and not many people are biting at the moment. This is a completely different case then Supreme. Supreme was a tiny run directly through stern. The Beatles is going through Distro's and will be sold like any other stern.

Common sense tells me that a limited edition game from the #1 pinball company with one of the most highly anticipated licenses of all time with massive crossover appeal to a well-heeled and enthusiastic demographic will sell just fine.

Common sense tells me we had this same discussion about Batman 66 two years ago, yet that game is still on the production line and is selling fine.

You say "nobody is biting" and I know a guy who is buying one of each version regardless of prices. And common sense and past practice tells me in the end when the game is revealed and people start playing it and seeing it and having time to rationalizie it, plenty of Pinsiders will end up biting just like they do in the wake of every "marketing fiasco" (see JJP POTC).

So I guess we'll just have to wait to see how common sense is these days.

#275 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

It's going to take a lot of people changing their minds on Nov 6th though. Stranger things have happened.

Remember how nobody was going to buy JJP POTC when they took that triple spinning disc out? Remember how nobody was going to buy Batman when they lost Expo and the pricing was revealed?

Minds change around here all the time in flash once a game is actually revealed and people have had time to rationalize buying it. Don't forget, these are toys and luxury items, and the reality is that ALL NIB purchases are a waste of money.

Lines in the sand disappear like a fart in the wind here all the time. If people want it, they'll buy it, regardless of all the sound and the fury.

#280 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Peoples attention spans aren't that long. Some will circle back around now that its finally shipping.

Certainly true! And I believe this will be the case here.

People just love the Beatles Man! Great band, great tunes, great memories.

#286 5 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Yeah, but the song is called “Martha my dear”. Dude.

We named THE DOG Indiana!!!!

Quoted from jgentry:

It does apply. Stern says a game is $5600 and that's what it is if you pick it up or have it delivered. Spooky games do not include delivery so that's an extra cost that I guess everyone but you factors into the total cost of the game.
Or Zach can take the very short 8hr one way drive to Benton like you recommend.

Right, it's imaginary $6,000 Monster Bash remake syndrome. Since this hobby is in large part built upon rationalizing purchases I guess it makes sense.

It's painful, but we always gotta factor in REAL expenses when rationalizing a purchase of a pin, and really, nobody wants to do that (unless they are bashing a Stern I think). I just bought an EBD project for $950, which is a great deal. But it's actually $1150 once my transportation expenses are factored in. And I'm gonna put an Alltek in it...and send the sound board out for repair...you get the picture...

But...all I'm telling anybody today is that I "scored an EBD for 950 bucks dude! BOOOOOOOOOM!!!"

#296 5 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

4 ball multiball[quoted image]

That’s not enough. I would prefer a 6-ball multiball.

Also 8 songs isn’t enough. I demand 10!!

Am I missing something????

#300 5 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Let's cry about no Coin Door !!![quoted image]

There’s no coin door!!

How am I supposed to not put money into this game that I don’t want to play???

#303 5 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

Rumor: It won't have a coin door.
Insider: I've just confirmed, it'll have a coin door.
Reality: It has a door that you can't put coins in.

I think we have to call that one a draw!

#311 5 years ago

The Speaker Panels are VOX amps?

Nice touch!!!

#315 5 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

C'mon Hilton, you should know better. Even though it resembles Seawitch, they had to completely design it from scratch - none of the mechs are the same, none of the stuff on the top either. There was no drawings to work from, and even if there was, they'd have to digitally re-create them anyway. Don't be obtuse.

BUT IT LOOKS LIKE SEAWITCH!!!

1 week later
#338 5 years ago

Welcome back love thread!!!

I gotta say, I LOVE this Beatles project.

Not only do we get an awesome new pinball machine to play that is gonna be huge servings of TNA style updated classic fun, with amazing music, sounds, speech, and animations (for the average price of a new pinball machine these days), this game has brought the fractious pinside community together in ways I never thought possible.

A wave of love and unity has washed over us all. We’ve come together. The love we make is equaling the love we take from this passionate, beautiful hobby!

Thank you Beatles, thank you pinball, and most of all, thank you Stern for doing what we all thought was impossible: at long last, bringing us a Beatles pinball game!

We love you, yeah, yeah, yeah!!!!

#348 5 years ago

1. I’m not gonna read that so maybe summarize what he said and why it’s relevant to the successful Stern Beatles project.

2. The day anybody on pinside gives a Shit about what Quincy jones thinks is the day your average pinsider can name three things Quincy Jones is famous for without using the Internet.

3. Elvis didn’t mean shit to chuck D. Again, who on pinside really cares? I’m not sure you are familiar with the pinside demographic.

#353 5 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

He worked with "pony spotted penis" Michael Jackson.

And “spotted liver” Frank Sinatra!

#356 5 years ago

Attention Iceman!!!

We got room for you over here now, baby!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

10,282 (OBO)
$ 15.00
Hardware
ScottieIA Mods

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 26.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
BomberMods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gardner, MA
$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
BomberMods

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/beatles-reconsidred-all-you-need-is-love?tu=crazylevi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.