Beatles_All_You_Need_Is_Love (resized).JPG
Beatles_Cartoon-1024x640[1] (resized).jpg
ringo (resized).jpg
Beatles-Mothball-Insect-Repellent (resized).jpg
th015516EE (resized).jpg
levi ball gloves (resized).JPG
still approved (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Yelobird.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 5 years ago

The have the right layout game and theme as long as the price matches this could be an interesting title. Regardless they will sell just maybe not to Pinside pinball collectors but buyers are buyers in business.

#168 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

HOWEVER what absolutely kills this for me is the price. Are we forgetting how much this game is going for?

Why is this such a huge complaint and confusing thing since Stern Never announced Any pricing yet?? Why does everyone get so angry about things that haven't actually happened. Seems only fair to burn them at the cross After they actually announce a price no?

#175 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

I think the loud Pinside minority are doing most of the complaining. The same ones that rank games they have never played really low, tell you how crap a game is they have never played and jump on threads to cause issues. I feel that there is a large majority of silent Pinsiders that are waiting to see what Stern have to say about pricing, etc, etc.
I like what Stern have put out for The Beatles and I would like to play one (if the chance arises) and see what price point will be before making my mind up. It is a pinball machine that took a lot of time and effort to make so appreciate it for what it is. I like it.

Does seem easier to judge facts. I would never tell anyone what game they should like or own but to see any product or company judged on assumption or rumor just seems silly. Kind of like assuming because they pulled a Beatles license they would get the Entire music library. lol They couldn't pull that card if the games cost 500k. I will judge, purchase, or pass After I hear the facts and play one. Till then I will stand behind CrazyLevi. (Did I just say that???)

#180 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

From Hawkmoon:
Well,Fans,there you have it!!! I stated many times that Yelllow Sub.was not a Beatles movie!! MJ owns the whole catalog of their music! So,in retrospect they turned to a theme from the BBC show called "Ready,Steady.GO! which the BBC has the rights to use the music the Beatles recorded on the show!! Thats why only five songs appear to be included! And if you look at the Bradford Exchange collection of Beatles plates,you'll find all those girly colors used on the show! The plate was named "All you need is love" same as the show, same colors as they used on the pin! The now infamous JD told me about this 3 years ago at PAGG,cause he developed the idea!!
Sub par license is why you see what you see with only 5 songs. No way these rights cost a million-no way! This is turning into more of a cash grab than I originally thought.
People can try and spin it and joke about it, but it is not good for our hobby. Price gouging does nothing but piss people off. The only thing it will do is temporarily suck out some of the monies in the hobby for someone who loves the Beatles and has to have one. I am disappointed and think the sales tactics are sleazy.

Sorry. Another argument I don’t understand. So Bugatti, Ferrari and such shouldn’t make million dollar cars because they are not accessible to the world of car collectors? When will everyone understand that pinball can be bigger than the reach of Pinside and home collectors? I couldn’t afford an SLE Batman should I hate Stern for making and selling it?

#190 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

LOL yeah. Pinside has trouble hating more than one thing at a time. Kinda like my grandmother, she was always pissed off at one of us.

Yeah but the difference (if like my grandmother) is she was pissed off at you but calling you the other persons Name! lol

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk

$ 26.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
BomberMods

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tinton Falls, NJ
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
BomberMods

Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
10,282 (OBO)
$ 15.00
Hardware
ScottieIA Mods

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Yelobird.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/beatles-reconsidred-all-you-need-is-love?tu=Yelobird and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.