yeah-okay.gif
image (resized).jpeg
Beatles GC (resized).jpg
GUEST_893d72c0-87e3-4e8c-9d35-ec7d7868a198 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
a7c28730027d8d47732c5ff625e42adb00f359c8 (resized).jpg
142D5DDC-553F-42AD-BFA1-1AC4BDC42EE8 (resized).jpeg
D61F4BE7-EAB1-4858-9EC2-770D73405DD8 (resized).jpeg

There are 266 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.
#151 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Does anyone have an official coil count yet?

only 14 plus 2 mag cores to bring it up to the standard PRO BOM model which seems to be 16 +/- 1

Quoted from jwilson:

"stripped down" on Pinside is "No ramps".

stripped down in this case means a mode based game with pretty basic code (lacking any depth on a mode based game is not great for many) with few callouts (besides the gobbly goock stuff you can barely understand) and pretty minimal flash or immersion.

This is also a reskinned game with a few very small adjustments to the game and they slapped on some art for the licence (not that they really were given the ability to change much anyway)

If any other modern game shipped with this "code complete" level of depth, people would call it stripped back also (with or without ramps)

#152 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

this is a PRO model. They will sell for what PRO models do of all other games in the secondary market.
Sorry, but that is just the reality of this over inflated "limited" gold on a hype license.
I was told they are obligated to make all 1614 of the gold editions so anyone thinking that these are ever going to be limited is mistaken.
Those are likely the same people that still believe 50% of every title goes overseas.

Not that this matters to me personally but isn't 1614 a small overall production cycle?

#153 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Beatles was offered in Pro Pro

Quoted from Whysnow:

Beatles was offered in pro, prem, and LE editions.

You do realise that all three models are identical under the glass, don't you?

What other game's Pro has an identical playfield to its Premium's edition or LE's edition?

#154 5 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Not that this matters to me personally but isn't 1614 a small overall production cycle?

Some will tell you it is. Based on everything I see and observe 2000 is about average for a total run (Pro, Prem, LE) of every Stern title that sells well.

Really good ones will sell more over the course of 3+ years and vaults but that is the outlier with probably 3000 total (again that is PRO, Prem, and LEs).

Despite people liking to say Pinside is not indicative of the larger pinball world, the map feature here is a pretty solid indicator of sales. People like to track games (personal and on location) and even if you take a lower guesstimate that only 33% of all games are tallied here, that will give you some semblance of a logic guess at total number (I personally think closer to 50% of modern made games are tracked here and probably 85% of all modern route games).

Cross reference with other pinball map tracking sites and you can get an idea of the accuracy and quality of the data (pretty consistent).
Also toss in your feeling of how well games are received (watch the real hype, owners threads, general level of participation on topics with each new game) and things tend to match up well with guesstimates.

#155 5 years ago

This is my first post on Pinside -- I joined only this week after lurking for a while.

The Beatles machine is the first that I have ever purchased, arriving last Friday after more than 45 years playing in arcades or wherever pinball can be found these days. I go back to Pin-Up, Captain Fantastic, Black Knight, Fireball II, Eight Ball Deluxe, Pin-Bot, the Addams Family, Attack From Mars and about a hundred others.

So far, I love The Beatles game. It plays fast, looks good, sounds great, is just challenging enough, and begs for the Start button to be hit each time the last ball is drained. The layout is clean and well-designed from every flipper angle (which I find rare for four-flipper games). The ball tends to bounce high a little too much (I'm sure there is a term for that), and I could do with a little less Cousin Brucie, but overall, I'm pleased. My wife is playing for the first time in decades, and my kids (23 and 17) who never played before are constantly sneaking in to play games as well.

From what I understand of these things, the code right now is pretty early stages, but I just loaded 1.08 (it came with 1.05) and see improvements already. So I have hopes that new music, voice clips and challenges will be added as the game matures.

I am a huge Beatles fan, and I can see that there is clearly room for Beatles 1967 and Beatles 1970 machines if they intend a series. I kind hope they don't, as 1964 seems to have a certain fitting innocence to it. But I'm really glad they didn't try to capture every era -- its would have been a hodgepodge.

So as an owner newbie and player veteran, my initial take is they did a great job. Time will see if I hold that opinion. And if I want a more complicated game down the line, there are any number I have my eyes on. But for now, I Feel Fine.

#156 5 years ago

Great first post Aipotu. The Beatles is a great first purchase, for the family.

I agree with your analysis of it. It should also be a low maintenance machine, which is helpful for your first pin.

Welcome to the club.

#157 5 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

[quoted image]

Whomever at Williams scored that particular game, should have framed that playfield glass ...

#158 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

You mean the stunt of making a game and letting people decide if they want it.
You sound like someone that is bitter because NIB games have priced you out.

Uh, clown - I have top notch games, all the JJP’s, the big wpc95’s, yadda yadda. I’m saying that while I’m a huge supporter of pinball, I cannot support an inferior product whereby it’s success could mean similarly stripped down titles in future. Wham!

#159 5 years ago
Quoted from JoinTheCirqus:

Uh, clown - I have top notch games, all the JJP’s, the big wpc95’s, yadda yadda. I’m saying that while I’m a huge supporter of pinball, I cannot support an inferior product whereby it’s success could mean similarly stripped down titles in future. Wham!

Cool, don't buy it then. Enjoy your "top notch" games while others enjoy their The Beatles pin.

#160 5 years ago
Quoted from JoinTheCirqus:

This is an interesting point. Stern seems to be hammering out cheaper-like games but banking on their quick turn over, fun gameplay, and easier maintenance as the selling point to justify what some may say is overpriced. JJP on the other hand, are completely loaded with mechs, toys, code, etc... and banking on this being their selling point.

Taking sterns pro model out of the equation, both are priced relatively the same for end users. So what to buy what to buy...suddenly, a stripped down game doesn’t seem like such the cash grab it’s made out to be as it could subjectively be more fun and less of a headache to own and/or operate.

So when you speak with your wallet; what are you saying? You want crappier themes? More headaches? Slower gameplay? Involving rulesets? Mechs that break? Not every pin is created equal nor should everyone like or dislike a pin for similar reasons.

#161 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Some will tell you it is. Based on everything I see and observe 2000 is about average for a total run (Pro, Prem, LE) of every Stern title that sells well.
Really good ones will sell more over the course of 3+ years and vaults but that is the outlier with probably 3000 total (again that is PRO, Prem, and LEs).
Despite people liking to say Pinside is not indicative of the larger pinball world, the map feature here is a pretty solid indicator of sales. People like to track games (personal and on location) and even if you take a lower guesstimate that only 33% of all games are tallied here, that will give you some semblance of a logic guess at total number (I personally think closer to 50% of modern made games are tracked here and probably 85% of all modern route games).
Cross reference with other pinball map tracking sites and you can get an idea of the accuracy and quality of the data (pretty consistent).
Also toss in your feeling of how well games are received (watch the real hype, owners threads, general level of participation on topics with each new game) and things tend to match up well with guesstimates.

Thank you for the response. I don't necessarily know all of this to be factual but there is certainly some good analytics to start with. I appreciate all the thought you put in. Gives us a nice way to track things of this nature.

#162 5 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

I don't necessarily know all of this to be factual...

Like the rest of us.

#163 5 years ago

If you are comparing 1614 to TAF production then it’s super “limited”

I think long term this pin will be similar to BM66 in that there won’t be many moving because the people buying absolutely love the theme and music like myself

Just cracked mine open finally after move to new house. I love it for just pure drinking fun!

#164 5 years ago

And while I consider it a good thing, my 80 yr old parents had fun playing a few games and re living a part of their past

#165 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yeah I gotta know how those 10 packs are selling at the Beatles store and whether or not Kapow has updated their website.
Where's vic? Help us out!!

Your wish is my suggestion. Haven't been to the abandoned Kapow website in a while, but here's a graph for old times sake that puts Beatles store pin sales of the Beatles pin in perspective. It makes the assumption that two Diamonds and four Platinums from the two cases they seem to have received were sold right off the bat as they appear to have been. All the ones after week 1 are golds, and I didn't check more than once or twice a week, so this is approximate, but don't look a gift horse in the mouth. I will point out the nice flatline of 0 sales in December, been stuck at 5 left from 10 pack 2 all month. Those Beatles fans appear to be stingy bastards...
Beatles_Store_Sales (resized).jpgBeatles_Store_Sales (resized).jpg

#166 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I think long term this pin will be similar to BM66 in that there won’t be many moving because the people buying absolutely love the theme and music like myself
Just cracked mine open finally after move to new house. I love it for just pure drinking fun!

Congratulations on your new home.

I was hesitant on purchasing the Beatles, until I saw the video.

This is the first pin that my wife wants to keep playing with me. She said it’s extremely fun and addicting with the simplicity and music.

I personally don’t care if they sell anymore, or how many they do sell. I agree with you, that like Batman 66, owners won’t be flipping these very often.

#167 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Those Beatles fans appear to be stingy bastards...

I doubt it.

If Beatles sales stall, it's more likely that Stern marketing (and it's distributors) isn't reaching the target audience. If Stern could wave a magic wand and place all the Beatles Gold's in Apple Stores, they'd be sold in a heartbeat.

My first game was purchased in 2004, after seeing/playing it in a Sharper Image store (LOTR, 2004). "Dicks" sporting goods also had a TSPP at the time...right next to the ping pong tables!

Most folks outside our community don't even know pinball machines are still being created/manufactured.

snaroff

#168 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Right. So Beatles....is it $800 worth of fun? Cause that's what you'll lose when you sell it. Maybe $400. Maybe less.
All I know is there is certainly some cargument-type grab for the "not $8K worth of fun!!!" argument. People simply cannot resist it.
There's something about the fungument. Something irresistible!

I don’t think I’d be able to enjoy playing it 1k+ times. There isn’t enough enjoyment to be had. Personally, I’d only be able to enjoy it for a couple hundred plays, then I’d be over it. FOr me, totally not worth it.

$.25-$.50 per play loss after all is said and done when it’s sold, is more than tolerable to me

#169 5 years ago

Would any of you own this over Whirlwind based on fun factor, if money was not an issue ?

#170 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Beatles was offered in Pro Pro Pro models, with choice of price and trim color.

I laughed and I have a Beatles. Lol

#171 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

The best or nothing.

20181214_181322 (resized).jpg20181214_181322 (resized).jpg
#172 5 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Would any of you own this over Whirlwind based on fun factor, if money was not an issue ?

Hard to say over but if I had to route Beatles or whirlwind, "looky here", it would be the Beatles in a landslide.

#173 5 years ago

What are the call outs in the game? I assume it has the same menu options to turn the music all the way down if needed; a nice touch these days.

#174 5 years ago

Played it today, it was fun. Change the theme and I'd buy one at half the price.

#175 5 years ago

My take on sales on The Beatles' official web site -- it takes 20 seconds to find out that the game is $7999 everywhere else, so why pay $2000 extra, even if Paul and Ringo are loading it on to a truck for you? That said, compared to the usual Beatles marketing machine, publicity for the game has been rather muted, at least in the mainstream and rock media that usually covers all they do. I'm on McCartney's mailing list, and there hasn't been a peep about it there or on his web site. It's also not being actively promoted on beatles.com.

Quoted from PinMonk:

Your wish is my suggestion. Haven't been to the abandoned Kapow website in a while, but here's a graph for old times sake that puts Beatles store pin sales of the Beatles pin in perspective. It makes the assumption that two Diamonds and four Platinums from the two cases they seem to have received were sold right off the bat as they appear to have been. All the ones after week 1 are golds, and I didn't check more than once or twice a week, so this is approximate, but don't look a gift horse in the mouth. I will point out the nice flatline of 0 sales in December, been stuck at 5 left from 10 pack 2 all month. Those Beatles fans appear to be stingy bastards...
[quoted image]

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#176 5 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

The only actual band pin I would consider is Rammstein.

Too fresh of a band for Pinside.

All bands must be at least 50 to 60 years old

#177 5 years ago

Too fresh of a band for Pinside.
All bands must be at least 50 to 60 years old

Wtf is Rammstein? Or Primus?

Yes i love me some Beatles, Ac/dc, AS, IMDN etc.

I'd like to see a Cactus Canyon with some Flatland Calvary music integrated. Yeah nobody knows this fresh new young band!

#178 5 years ago

So I got to get some good time on Beatles today thanks to JJ at Game Exchange for having one to play on his floor. I have to say - I am eating my hat! I was totally wrong about Beatles and misjudged it completely. I based my pre-disposed hatred by photos and thinking the layout would bore me. This game again has proven to me -that you can never judge a book by it's cover. I will no longer hate based on photos, because this game was super fun to play and I loved the music! I did not think I would like this game-not anywhere on my radar and then after playing several games all I wanted to do was press play again. Super fun game, I really enjoyed the loop-hitting it multiple times is nearly as satisfying as Star Trek when it gets whipping around quickly. I like that it is a hybrid with modern elements mixed with a classic single level layout. I think what I really like about it is the music-I love the Beatles, I wanted to crank it up, it sounded good. The trim is awesome with the Gold flake, it really pops. Only two things about gameplay is you can't over plunge or it rockets to right top plastic and out-lanes are tough with sling-shots slightly elevated. It seemed like once ball was on edge a forward nudge save was difficult attempting because ball was on a downward trajectory. I kinda want one now but not sure I can choke down what they are going for-may have to wait for secondary market deal. I tell you what-If I was an OP I would have probably already bought this game. I do think it will do well on location, it got me addicted and I could not get enough.

#179 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I kinda want one now but not sure I can choke down what they are going for-may have to wait for secondary market deal. I

You might need to find the cash pinmister! Only OPs will be off-loading this game, and not for a while yet. Pinball enthusiasts who are also Beatle fans will be holding on to this one.

#180 5 years ago
Quoted from Aussiepinwiz:

You might need to find the cash pinmister! Only OPs will be off-loading this game, and not for a while yet. Pinball enthusiasts who are also Beatle fans will be holding on to this one.

Yea I have the cash and I really like it, but it is still a $5500 game-imo Will prices drop? Really not sure, with the limited numbers it may hold it's value, especially if people see the light and start buying them up.

I will wait for Munsters reveal-it will have to knock my socks off to have me pull the trigger. If it ends up being average gameplay, I will go back on the hunt for other titles. I still have a bunch of under-rated older Sterns on my radar.

#181 5 years ago

Very impressed with this game. Just threw up the GC score at Pinball Palace. It is loads of fun and 100% not a theme I care about. I'd never own it but if you see one in the wild be sure to give it a flip.

#182 5 years ago

I received my Gold model two weeks ago. I had not planned on adding any mods. However, last week I decided to order the Gold Leaf Shooter Rod (medium 2") from Mezel Mods. The gold leaf ball perfectly matches the gold trim on the machine. Looks great, like it was made for this pin.

#183 5 years ago

My only issue is all the airballs and balls violently hitting the glass. I believe Stern is working on some plastic mods to solve the airball problems...has anyone else heard this? Any eta? If someone has come up with other remedies, lmk.

Thanks,

snaroff

#184 5 years ago

Played it today. Loved it. Fun, bright, fast. If you like pinball I really don’t see how you can’t like it. It is a good game period.

#185 5 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

My only issue is all the airballs and balls violently hitting the glass. I believe Stern is working on some plastic mods to solve the airball problems...has anyone else heard this? Any eta? If someone has come up with other remedies, lmk.
Thanks,
snaroff

I called Stern last week and they are working on a plastic mod that (I believe) will fit over the "FOUR" drop target. Said they would send as soon as completed. I put my name on the list to receive.

#186 5 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Thanks,
snaroff

I made this from a piece of lexan. No more airballs.

48116AF7-2348-4C09-BA83-C0F2F6B8C2A0 (resized).jpeg48116AF7-2348-4C09-BA83-C0F2F6B8C2A0 (resized).jpeg
#187 5 years ago

Nice job on your airball deflector. Nice neat job.

Not going to be a buyer, but I hope to get a chance to play one someday. Looks like a fun game. Enjoy.

#188 5 years ago

I was talking to O-din yesterday and telling him how much I actually liked the Beatles and he had a great idea. His thought was to switch out the upper left flipper with a 2" flipper instead of standard. The standard flipper is too big and too powerful for the drops located 4" away. I thought it was a great idea and someone should try it out.

#189 5 years ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

I made this from a piece of lexan. No more airballs. [quoted image]

Sweet! I occasionally get them on the "FAB" targets as well. "1964" is already protected.

Don't know what's taking Stern so long on the kits...trying to limit my play until I have a solution (some of the airballs are pretty violent).

snaroff

#190 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I was talking to O-din yesterday and telling him how much I actually liked the Beatles and he had a great idea. His thought was to switch out the upper left flipper with a 2" flipper instead of standard. The standard flipper is too big and too powerful for the drops located 4" away. I thought it was a great idea and someone should try it out.

No need to switch flippers just adjust upper flipper power to soft. This is the reason for that setting. Even on soft plenty of power to get the ball flying around the loop and definitely softens the blow to the drops at point blank range.

The airball shield over those drops really helps as well.

I’ve made a lexan protector like posted above and it’s playing perfect with the soft settings.

#191 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

No need to switch flippers just adjust upper flipper power to soft. This is the reason for that setting.

Not so much power but size as well. A 2" may accommodate the layout more?

#192 5 years ago

Maiden with more toys and things that are missing from this great shooting game

#193 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Not so much power but size as well. A 2" may accommodate the layout more?

I have a couple hundred plays on mine and haven’t had any difficulty making any of the shots off either upper flipper, just don’t really see what you gain if all shots are repeatable as is.

You can fire the ball off left flipper through left spinner easily, into the pops, off the drops, deflect/pass to right side.

#194 5 years ago

Yeck.

#195 5 years ago

I've played the gold edition yesterday.
the game plays very good and is a nice upgraded seawitch.
the artwork is fantastic.
but the rules are a bit easy.
with 3 balls and no extra we could complete the whole game more than once.
the price is insane !!

fun to play, not to buy.

#196 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I have a couple hundred plays on mine and haven’t had any difficulty making any of the shots off either upper flipper, just don’t really see what you gain if all shots are repeatable as is.
You can fire the ball off left flipper through left spinner easily, into the pops, off the drops, deflect/pass to right side.

Yea I guess it would help with drops but not with getting ball around to other shots. Made me think about it though

#197 5 years ago

Visit g family in IN and played it at Wizards in Fort Wayne. Not a fan of the band but the games is great! Had more fun playing it than a lot of newer games. Don’t be hung up on cost. If you like it, it is worth to buy it.

#198 5 years ago

Changed out the 2.5" sling rubber for 2" Titans. Also added pink post/flipper rubbers. Game plays much smoother and the post rubbers don't have an effect on ball time (especially since the slings are more active with tighter rubbers).

snaroff

IMG_1053 (resized).jpegIMG_1053 (resized).jpeg
#199 5 years ago

This post not meant to offend any Beatles table owners. Just my impressions below:

Played Beatles for the first time last night and I must say I’m stunned that Stern/Kapow can sleep at night, after charging Charlatan prices for the Beatle/witch table. There is nothing to it? It’s the emporers new clothes syndrome all over again. Can’t everyone see that there is virtually nothing to this table? Boredom sets in after a dozen plays literally, in the way of game play.

The video clips of the Beatles are a joke. I saw on screen what I think was Paul, since the film lighting was so bad, you could hardly make out it was him. However the pop up graphics Stern created are nice.

Why would anyone pay an outrageous amount of money for this table ($8k)??? It honestly shouldn’t be sold for more than $3k to $3.5k, maybe $4k allowing for high license fees. The second hand market is not going to be kind to those that purchased this table.

After saying all that, in very small doses it is fun to play - occasionally. With only seconds played of each of the nine songs, they begin to grate on ones nerves, after hearing the same 40 seconds for the tenth time. And I’m a huge fan of those songs. The one caveat is the sound system Stern put on the table is its best feature. Maybe using the sound browser and adding full songs if possible, might help things out, but understand even if you do that, you’ll still only hear the programmed 40 to 60 or so seconds of a song.

So unfortunate that Stern/Kapow really blew this license, under the suspicious name of licensing fees. Honestly, the Beatles license the craziest, cheapest and simplist items, that it’s hard to believe it cost that much for licensing. Plain and simple, this was a blatant cash grab by Stern/Kapow. From this point forward, I will look sideways at anything Kapow has to do with Stern. Stern should not tarnish their reputation with this type of partnership. It’s not like Batman 66 that uses first class video clips and IP integration from the original show in abundance. That is a good example of how the Beatles table should have been done.

The emperor has no clothes on and is naked.

#200 5 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

This post not meant to offend any Beatles table owners. Just my impressions below:
Played Beatles for the first time last night and I must say I’m stunned that Stern/Kapow can sleep at night, after charging Charlatan prices for the Beatle/witch table. There is nothing to it? It’s the emporers new clothes syndrome all over again. Can’t everyone see that there is virtually nothing to this table? Boredom sets in after a dozen plays literally, in the way of game play.
The video clips of the Beatles are a joke. I saw on screen what I think was Paul, since the film lighting was so bad, you could hardly make out it was him. However the pop up graphics Stern created are nice.
Why would anyone pay an outrageous amount of money for this table ($8k)??? It honestly shouldn’t be sold for more than $3k to $3.5k, maybe $4k allowing for high license fees. The second hand market is not going to be kind to those that purchased this table.
After saying all that, in very small doses it is fun to play - occasionally. With only seconds played of each of the nine songs, they begin to grate on ones nerves, after hearing the same 40 seconds for the tenth time. And I’m a huge fan of those songs. The one caveat is the sound system Stern put on the table is its best feature. Maybe using the sound browser and adding full songs if possible, might help things out, but understand even if you do that, you’ll still only hear the programmed 40 to 60 or so seconds of a song.
So unfortunate that Stern/Kapow really blew this license, under the suspicious name of licensing fees. Honestly, the Beatles license the craziest, cheapest and simplist items, that it’s hard to believe it cost that much for licensing. Plain and simple, this was a blatant cash grab by Stern/Kapow. From this point forward, I will look sideways at anything Kapow has to do with Stern. Stern should not tarnish their reputation with this type of partnership. It’s not like Batman 66 that uses first class video clips and IP integration from the original show in abundance. That is a good example of how the Beatles table should have been done.
The emperor has no clothes on and is naked.

Wow...posting your wonderfully insightful editorial in multiple Beatles threads...you must really think it's important!

Absolutely nothing you've said about Beatles strikes a chord with me...and I'm not saying that to "defend my purchase". In fact, I own every Stern music pin and I'm plenty critical of other Stern releases. Most recently, IMDN (because the Premium/LE mechs are so poorly implemented). You'd think that inheriting a design from Keith would give them a leg up and really nail the implementation. Nah. From my perspective, THAT's a cash grab...improperly implementing an otherwise fine design. Shit, the shooter lanes don't even serve up the ball reliably! No service bulletin? Give me a break.

Yes, it's richly priced. Yes, it's not a deep game (like most/all 80's pins). The video clips and music aren't annoying at all...they are well done.

snaroff

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
Machine - For Sale
Mead, CO
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball
Other
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 39.00
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tinton Falls, NJ
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods
Shooter rods
There are 266 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/beatles-pinball-a-hit-/page/4?hl=aipotu and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.