My 'Standard' procedure for an playfield is:
1) Remove everything from the playfield (plastics, posts, flippers, large rollover guides, etc. I may not try to remove the small outline guides on this game as they can snap when you taking them off.)
2) Wipe down with Naptha or 91% alcohol to remove major grime
3) Lightly clean with Magic Eraser & 91% alcohol (there are a lot of threads on this)
4) Polish with Novus #2 (you can be more aggressive here)
5) Apply 2-3 coats of wax (again, a lot of thread on the 'best' wax. As long as you don't use liquid wax you are probably OK).
Stand back, have a beer and enjoy.
I also take off the wood side-rails, clean, lightly sand and spray with clear poly. Helps them look good next to the shiny playfield.