14 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 years ago by Brokedad
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7831.JPG
    IMG_7830.JPG
    IMG_7828.JPG
    IMG_7827.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jbscar.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 14 years ago

I hate scrolling so here is (pt 2)

Just got home tonite with my new machine!! (working out of town DOES have its benefits!). I paid $500 for it!! BUT, I had to do about 5 hours labour on some finishing to complete the homeowners garage that he built.

I would say that I came out ahead on this deal! This machine is well worth about 1500-2000 around here and getting paid for about $200 bucks an hour works for me! WOW! I FEEL LIKE A LAWYER charging those rates!

My "little man" helped me set it up tonite!!

<the machine sits lower than my others (Willams) and it seems the legs are shorter. Is that right for Bally?>

other than that it plays and looks great! I think its my new favorite machine!! (can't believe there is cheat codes for it too!! and I HAVE to play it at midnight!!!!!!)

IMG_7827.JPGIMG_7827.JPG IMG_7828.JPGIMG_7828.JPG IMG_7830.JPGIMG_7830.JPG IMG_7831.JPGIMG_7831.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jbscar.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/beat-this-deal-pinsiders-pt-2?tu=jbscar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.