Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by Dewey68
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 12 years ago

I'm having a blast playing my first working pin, a SoF. Got the jackpot on it yesterday which put me in the top position over the factory high scores. My score is a bit over six million. I suppose that jackpot is a bit much, but it's still a challenge to there. Especially for a newb like myself. Fun game!

#2 12 years ago

Nice! I've only played SOF once and I got owned

#3 12 years ago

I've 9999999'd it many times. Just master the lock shot and hitting the ramp from the upper flipper. I sold mine to my buddy jay, great game, unique layout and totally awesome sound. I do wish the display had one more digit though..

#4 12 years ago

I replaced my batteries and lost my high scores on my machine last month. It has been my goal to get Steve Richie's initials off my freakin game ever since. Grand champ hasn't been so hard, but to continue to get those high scores and take him off the boards without any buy ins has been more difficult.

I really need to be a better pinball player overall, gotta be able to afford those pins and trips overseas for more tournaments!!

#5 12 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

I've 9999999'd it many times. Just master the lock shot and hitting the ramp from the upper flipper. I sold mine to my buddy jay, great game, unique layout and totally awesome sound. I do wish the display had one more digit though..

It does seem like it could do with one more digit. Shame...

#6 12 years ago
Quoted from Blakesell:

I really need to be a better pinball player overall

I hear that. I'm gradually learning the techniques. Nudging is something I'm having fun time getting acquainted with.

#7 12 years ago

Glad you're enjoying it! It seemed a great game the few times I played it. Glad it went to a good home.

#8 12 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Glad you're enjoying it!

Yup, I am. Thanks again for the trade, Robert!

#9 12 years ago

Congrats man! When I sold a pin to my brother he already had all the high scores (his initials are the same as mine).

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Apparel - Unisex
The GameRoom Store

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

Machine - For Sale
Poland, OH
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 27.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/beat-my-first-factory-high-score-yesterday and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.