Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 57 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Hazoff
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1635 (resized).png
    leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cosmokramer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#24 6 years ago
    Quoted from Dooskie:

I'm not questioning your right to post, I'm just saying that in my opinion, it was in poor taste, given the circumstances, that's all. For as shitty as people can be on Pinside, there is a time and place for a little bit of compassion.
    Hey, NOBODY'S experience with pets being put down is good. When I had to put my dog down, I was bawling my eyes out while I was holding him. I didn't know it at the time, but I had the veterinarian bawling, the two receptionists out in the other room bawling, and 10 people out in the waiting room bawling. It was a top 5 worst experience in my life (the others being when my grandparents died, when my dad died, and when my younger brother had a stroke). So I know the pain of the experience of having a pet put down. All the more reason you shouldn't have made that post.

Well said, this topic hits a particular nerve as I had to put my Golden Retreiver down 3 weeks ago and in all honesty the post from O-din brought me to tears...
    Very tasteless and I just dont understand how you can do that to someone who has to make that decision...

#37 6 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Well at least you got to say goodbye to your pet. They gave mine the needle and sent us a bill before we could even get down there.
    So yes , I have actually considered getting a tortoise that would be a long living and loving pet. Wouldn't do much to scare off burglars, but at the same time would be virtually maintenance free.

My tortoise died this past April, sooooooo

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cosmokramer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/be-politically-correct?tu=cosmokramer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.