Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 71 posts
  • 41 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by PinRob
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

157D3874-C094-4BBC-B617-7300563353DE (resized).jpeg
    9DCDE14D-32DA-4C97-A308-DBD3F543DABC (resized).jpeg
    93EBD67F-A3BE-4C65-8639-B4EA9F75901B (resized).jpeg
    B0F940A9-C653-489E-9E8D-912E69A55FB4 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ultimategameroom.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#52 4 years ago
    Quoted from fisherdaman:

Is this guy out of Maine by chance? A few years ago I had a similar situation with a guy from Maine. Come to find out the guy kept dragging his feet because he was looking for an end customer before buying my game.. when he finally got back to me it was with a rush of emails and phone calls but I had already sold the game at that point, then he started to harass me and claimed that I ruined Christmas for a family.

Too funny!
    Yes ,I’m sure it ruined Christmas for the family he was going to flip it to.
    You heartless bastard!!!!

#55 4 years ago
    Quoted from PinRob:

Thing is I have confirmed with at least one other PinSider that he made a $100 deposit with the intention of purchasing his machine. Then went flaky with excuses for 3 months to radio silence in the end. Also told this PinSider “he lost his phone, and his hands were damaged so he couldn’t text.” WTH
    I should have asked for a deposit too before dealing with him, lesson learned there. He did want to make it up to me after the second meeting blow off and offered to send me some $ but at that point I didn’t want anything to do with him whatsoever nor did I remotely trust him in doing anything monetarily.

Two flat tires, then wrecked his car, lost his phone AND his hands were damaged.....so he couldn’t text you!
    Who is this guy, Grandmas boy?

9DCDE14D-32DA-4C97-A308-DBD3F543DABC (resized).jpeg9DCDE14D-32DA-4C97-A308-DBD3F543DABC (resized).jpeg
    #57 4 years ago
    Quoted from Butch2099:

I was back and forth with him a couple of months ago on Facebook about an Avengers I had for sale. Couple of promises of will be there today, will be there tomorrow then he claimed a tree fell on his car during a bad storm. Never mentioned Avengers again and disappeared. He hits me up with trades every once in a while on pinside and I just tell him no thank you.

Damn, a tree fell on his car too. This guy must be cursed!
    The next thing you know he will have a possibly rabid groundhog in his front yard and he’s staying home cause he can’t send his kids to the bus stop.
    FYI my buddy had a employee call out of work and try to use that one a few years ago!

#61 4 years ago
    Quoted from gliebig:

The next Stern pin??

it better have King of the F’n Jungle mode !

157D3874-C094-4BBC-B617-7300563353DE (resized).jpeg157D3874-C094-4BBC-B617-7300563353DE (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ultimategameroom.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/be-cautious-of-dealings-with-jneiport?tu=ultimategameroom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.