View topic image gallery

gtb-d11966c (resized).jpg
1619187251873 (resized).jpg
1619187251869 (resized).jpg
20210303_175752 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
1619149401474 (resized).jpg
1619149401481 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rvdv.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 2 years ago
Quoted from liveround69:

Im currently performing the playfield swap on a #silverball mania. I was unfortunate to receive a playfield with the rollover switches missing pieces of the flanges that hold the little white rollover star in place. I checked the shipping box and found the pieces in the bottom of the box denoting damage either in transport or before it shipped. I reached out and tried to check with CPR but they did not respond so I assumed after a while that they werent going to answer. I pressed on to move forward with the swap. When I tried to remove the star by tracing around it insure clean release I noticed some small fractures but did not take pics as I didnt think that they would listen to me as they failed to respond to my inquiry by this point.
Then it happened,...the playfield mushroomed on the clearcoat and didnt do the clean release as planned. In fact its best described as a disaster. Oh how I sat there angry I had not heard back anything from them and that in fact if they checked it before shipping wouldve been greatly appreciated as its an investment of over $850 & shipping is not as easy for some as it is others.
Then they responded...lol...too late..Then I told them what happened and then asked for pics. Well sir if you company had responded in a timely manner..I mightve got the pics showing that there was damage. But after I told them that the cascade of miscommunications and what seems to be combined with what can be described at best as a crap shoot for customer service and no quality check ,..i ended up getting stuck with a POS predamaged playfield from CPR and no response from customer service after being completely honest with them.
As a disabled vet who has no recourse for any help from them other than contact the bank and fight them over it, I am warning all those future people to check incoming playfields and dont let them just go silent after they send you something with cracked inserts that will cause issues to replace them.
LR69

It’s a general problem with all CPR clearcoated playfields with Star Rollovers.

It’s best also to unpack these playfields upon arrival and let them sit for at least 3-5 months
To have clearcoat harden out.

As you are a disabled vet I like to offer to buy you a new playfield so perhaps you have better luck.

Just Pm me your Info and will order you one

#38 2 years ago

Morning all

So many good people around ,
fantastic response & lots of love here.

I’m waiting for PM from liveround69
To get it sorted

CPR has these in stock so easy to get him
Another one so he can continue.
Just hope clear is already hardened out.

Cheers all responders !

#94 2 years ago

Evening all, to who are on this thread
Just back from work.

New Silverball mania playfield was just ordered from CPR:
Thank you. Your order has been received.
Order number: 169xx

It will be send straight to liveround69

Let’s put this one to rest and enjoy our pinball hobby ( that’s what it is after all)

Keep flipping & restoring & enjoy.

Many folks reached out to pitch in and I thank you , you know who you are , but no need.

Just help next person in need whenever you can

#113 2 years ago

todays update;

New Silverball mania playfield was send out from CPR to liveround69 today and will be delivered to him this Friday according to tracking.

CPR did a great job getting this out as fast as possible, the damaged playfield was already being send back to CPR
and they may work on repairing this over the next few months or more, lots of work will have to go into this to get the damage done repaired.

I'm look forward to see some restoration updates in a NEW thread from liveround69 in the future.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
1,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Butler, PA
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp
Decorations

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rvdv.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/be-careful-if-you-choose-cpr-playfields-i-got-taken?tu=rvdv and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.