(Topic ID: 93768)

Be careful having Steve Ritchie sign anything for you.

By Bryan_Kelly

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Pintucky
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-328.jpg
    st translite (karl urban signature).JPG
    image-912.jpg
    image-360.jpg

#1 9 years ago

Just sayin....

image-360.jpgimage-360.jpg
    #3 9 years ago

I had the pleasure of meeting Jonathan Joosten this weekend at the NW show and he was kind enough to sign his new book for me.

image-912.jpgimage-912.jpg
    #4 9 years ago

It's funny cuz it's true.

#6 9 years ago

Man, thats gonna be hard to sell later. Finding a prick named Bryan, with a "y" instead of an "i" that sucks has got to be almost impossible.

#7 9 years ago

Honesty is the best policy.

#8 9 years ago

Personalized signatures aren't worth anything, but either are Pinball Signatures so it's a wash!
    These signatures are for personal enjoyment not so much for monetary value anyway. Doesn't mean they aren't cool just sayin'...

#9 9 years ago

at least they [both] spelled your name correctly bryan. just sayin'

I still love my karl urban autographed star trek translite (which is also personalized)
    st translite (karl urban signature).JPGst translite (karl urban signature).JPG

#10 9 years ago

I dunno, I'm sure Kaneda would pay 2k more for something that was signed...

Quoted from homebrood:

Personalized signatures aren't worth anything, but either are Pinball Signatures so it's a wash!
    These signatures are for personal enjoyment not so much for monetary value anyway. Doesn't mean they aren't cool just sayin'...

#11 9 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

at least they [both] spelled your name correctly bryan. just sayin'
    I still love my karl urban autographed Star Trek translite (which is also personalized)

st translite (karl urban signatu... 180 KB

haha cute

#12 9 years ago
    Quoted from homebrood:

Exactly. Why do you think I had Steve and Jonathan sign the way they did? It may also have something to do with all the shit I gave the two of them over the weekend.

If you can't give famous people shit, who can you give it too??

#13 9 years ago

And Todd didn't sign anything but he did tell me I sucked.

image-328.jpgimage-328.jpg
    #14 9 years ago

Excuse my ignorance but who is that giant man standing next to you ? Is he one of the Wildlings from GOT?

#16 9 years ago

Sasquatch sightings are common in the PNW. Now you know why.

#17 9 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

I still love my karl urban autographed Star Trek translite (which is also personalized)

That is awesome!

#18 9 years ago
    Quoted from mac622:

Excuse my ignorance but who is that giant man standing next to you ? Is he one of the Wildlings from GOT?

That my friend is a former center in the NBA. Helluva nice guy and a terrific pinball player to boot.

#19 9 years ago

pezpunk's damned period key is stuck again. That's two posts like that in one day.

And, oh yeah...you suck, Bryan!

#20 9 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

And Todd didn't sign anything but he did tell me I sucked.

But what did you sign for him? And were you the most famous person he had ever met?

Brad

#21 9 years ago
    Quoted from JoinTheCirqus:

That my friend is a former center in the NBA. Helluva nice guy and a terrific pinball player to boot.

Yup. Todd MacCullach. One very large and very personable human being.

#22 9 years ago
    Quoted from jellikit:

But what did you sign for him? And were you the most famous person he had ever met?
    Brad

Truth be told, Brad, Ben Heck came up to me and said Todd wanted to meet me. Yes, you heard that right. After introducing us, first words out of Todd's mouth was, "Bryan F'in Kelly." I told him I was going to blast him on next months Spooky Podcast and he said "bring it on, bitch."

#23 9 years ago

Todd is a great guy, and a great player too!

-Mike

#24 9 years ago

Ahhhh . . . .you don't suck, Bryan . . . you are a pretty good guy. But you sure can't talk 'southern'. We both needed a translator those times we talked on the phone when I bought the BSD.

Mike in Kentucky

#25 9 years ago

I had no trouble speaking at all, Mike. Dontcha know. Ya, you betcha sure. It was you who sounded like you had a mouthful of rocks.

#26 9 years ago

Todd is part of one of my all time favorite nba moments. They even centered an ad campaign around it.

#27 9 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Yup. Todd MacCullach. One very large and very personable human being.

Todd is a GREAT guy

#28 9 years ago

Well, Bryan . . . that was better than saying I sounded like I had a mouth full of SHIT!
    Mike

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/be-careful-having-steve-ritchie-sign-anything-for-you and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.