Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by goatdan
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Asael.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 11 years ago

I traded my LotR for a BDK. With the right mods it's a beauty.
    The voice work is not so imoprtant for me as a german cause I don't know the real voices from the movie.
    The gameplay is great, but I turned down the required ramp shots. A few weeks ago I started to think about to trade it for something new. BUT I still play it alot and it's not growing old for me.
    So I think it's now a keeper for me. I think it's an unique game. But I won't have it as my only pin. It's great in combination. I now have a SM a AC/DC and this BDK and it works in this lineup.
    When I have enough SM or AC/DC I play BDK. And after BDK the others are great. For me BDK is realy good but only with the SM.

But there is just one thing that makes me angry about it. I still think about what a better game it could have been if there would be a new update with better modes. STERN and Lyman should take Spider Man as a standard how finished game code should be.
    If Lyman has not enough time for it, they should hire one more new programmer who could finish the job.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Asael.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bdk-thoughts?tu=Asael and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.