• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bg-bounty-3 (resized).jpg
s-l1600 (resized).jpg
#1 4 years ago

Does anyone have any information on this game? The backglass appears to have BCS above the Circus Queen title, but it's hard to read. The art makes it look like a 1970s or later game. Was there a BCS company, and did they really remake Bally's Circus Queen, or is this just the Bally game with a custom backglass?

ebay.com link: 3 bally bingo type pinball game sold as is parts or repair

s-l1600 (resized).jpgs-l1600 (resized).jpg
#2 4 years ago

is it BCS or BGS?

someone was making backglasses with different artwork. I'm not sure what locations they were going into, but they decided that Bally was too conservative

I'll see if an operator in nevada recalls anything about them.

bg-bounty-3 (resized).jpgbg-bounty-3 (resized).jpg
#3 4 years ago

no additional info from the operator. He recalls there were a few manufacturers of aftermarket glass, but the only one they had from BCS was the bounty glass.

#4 4 years ago

I have heard this stood for Belgium Gaming Systems. I have no idea if that is accurate, but it would make sense.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bcs-circus-queen?hl=baldtwit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.