Topic Stats

• 208 posts
  • 62 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by Gusphan
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 46 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

15365105811961088909509 (resized).jpg
IMG_1360 (resized).JPG
IMG_1357 (resized).JPG
20180809_224504 (resized).jpg
20180407_175724 (resized).jpg
20180407_151245 (resized).jpg
bbh (resized).JPG
IMG_1889 (resized).JPG
Buck Hunter Wiring (resized).jpg
20160711_201629_(resized).jpg
20160711_202029_(resized).jpg
20160711_201701_(resized).jpg
20160711_202009_(resized).jpg
20160712_101611_(resized).jpg
20160712_101645_(resized).jpg
BBH_switch_post_(resized).jpg

There are 208 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
#201 7 months ago
Quoted from tominator:

Running version 1.7.
When I get a super jackpot, the light on the playfield doesn’t come on as if completed. ?
What am I doing wrong? I know the bulb works in attract mode.

What exactly do you mean by a super jackpot? What are you shooting to light the Super Jackpot?

Hit the buck in each of the 5 positions, then hit the 5 shots revealed to collect double jackpots.

Then you only need to hit the spinner to collect the Super Jackpot, so I'd check that is fully working.

After that you need to hit the buck 20 (twenty) times to light the Monster Buck insert.

#202 7 months ago

Thanks! This helps.
I’m sure I heard it say “soooper jackpot!” During dove multiball.

3 weeks later
#203 6 months ago

I am looking for a BBH Pinball in HUO Collector quality condition. Can pick up or arrange shipping. Needs to be like new. Can do a straight sale or work a trade. All my pins are collector quality. Thanks in advance.

#204 6 months ago

I have had a kind and generous friend help with a Buck not scoring.....Needless to see, "SOB"
was a common phrase, with more effort than should be needed.
Have I overlooked, or does anyone have any tips, changes, etc in Moving Buck with regard to target scoring? Clever repairs?
Mines working fine right now, this would be for what might be needed "next".

Thanks!

#205 6 months ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

I have had a kind and generous friend help with a Buck not scoring.....Needless to see, "SOB"
was a common phrase, with more effort than should be needed.
Have I overlooked, or does anyone have any tips, changes, etc in Moving Buck with regard to target scoring? Clever repairs?
Mines working fine right now, this would be for what might be needed "next".
Thanks!

I am hoping to take the time to completely pull mine apart and rebuild from scratch, as there seems to be no information out there about how to do it beyond the other thread on it already, which I believe was actually my machine before I bought it, but things went further south and now the mech is scratching the heck out of my playfield, thus the game is off.

I, sadly, probably won't be able to get to it until May, however.

#206 6 months ago

Brought home a mint BBH today. Proud to be a member of the club. It was a fun search with a VERY rewarding ending. Only 404 plays on it. I’ll post pics once I have it set up.

#207 6 months ago
Quoted from Gusphan:

Has anyone else had a problem with their elk falling off? It's happened to me 3 times in the 3 years I've owned it. I've also seen them missing on location.
It looks like a terrible design, considering how violently it whips out during multiball. Anyone have any ideas on how to reinforce it so it stops happening?

My Elk broke off of the flipper. The metal where the Elk is mounted to the flipper is fairly thin and apparently brittle, and there's no decent repair that can be done... and unfortunately not having a lot of luck locating the replacement.

#208 6 months ago
Quoted from Baiter:

My Elk broke off of the flipper. The metal where the Elk is mounted to the flipper is fairly thin and apparently brittle, and there's no decent repair that can be done... and unfortunately not having a lot of luck locating the replacement.

Mine has broken off like 2 -3 times over the last several years. Check the manual for replacement screws and post.

I wish there was a better way to mount it so it never breaks.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Celina, TX
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 199.99
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 149.00
$ 244.99
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D MODS
There are 208 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside