We're back!

After a disaster in our datacenter took down our server, we are now running Pinside on a brand new server. However, things may not work as expected as we are still polishing the playfield and adjusting some switches! We might be switching to maintenance mode a few times. Please see this forum topic for more info.

(Topic ID: 49267)

BBH Club ... Members Only!

By Baiter

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 226 posts
  • 66 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by oldskool1969
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

There are 226 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
#201 2 years ago
Quoted from tominator:

Running version 1.7.
When I get a super jackpot, the light on the playfield doesn’t come on as if completed. ?
What am I doing wrong? I know the bulb works in attract mode.

What exactly do you mean by a super jackpot? What are you shooting to light the Super Jackpot?

Hit the buck in each of the 5 positions, then hit the 5 shots revealed to collect double jackpots.

Then you only need to hit the spinner to collect the Super Jackpot, so I'd check that is fully working.

After that you need to hit the buck 20 (twenty) times to light the Monster Buck insert.

#202 2 years ago

Thanks! This helps.
I’m sure I heard it say “soooper jackpot!” During dove multiball.

3 weeks later
#203 2 years ago

I am looking for a BBH Pinball in HUO Collector quality condition. Can pick up or arrange shipping. Needs to be like new. Can do a straight sale or work a trade. All my pins are collector quality. Thanks in advance.

#204 2 years ago

I have had a kind and generous friend help with a Buck not scoring.....Needless to see, "SOB"
was a common phrase, with more effort than should be needed.
Have I overlooked, or does anyone have any tips, changes, etc in Moving Buck with regard to target scoring? Clever repairs?
Mines working fine right now, this would be for what might be needed "next".

Thanks!

#205 2 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

I have had a kind and generous friend help with a Buck not scoring.....Needless to see, "SOB"
was a common phrase, with more effort than should be needed.
Have I overlooked, or does anyone have any tips, changes, etc in Moving Buck with regard to target scoring? Clever repairs?
Mines working fine right now, this would be for what might be needed "next".
Thanks!

I am hoping to take the time to completely pull mine apart and rebuild from scratch, as there seems to be no information out there about how to do it beyond the other thread on it already, which I believe was actually my machine before I bought it, but things went further south and now the mech is scratching the heck out of my playfield, thus the game is off.

I, sadly, probably won't be able to get to it until May, however.

#206 2 years ago

Brought home a mint BBH today. Proud to be a member of the club. It was a fun search with a VERY rewarding ending. Only 404 plays on it. I’ll post pics once I have it set up.

#207 2 years ago
Quoted from Gusphan:

Has anyone else had a problem with their elk falling off? It's happened to me 3 times in the 3 years I've owned it. I've also seen them missing on location.
It looks like a terrible design, considering how violently it whips out during multiball. Anyone have any ideas on how to reinforce it so it stops happening?

My Elk broke off of the flipper. The metal where the Elk is mounted to the flipper is fairly thin and apparently brittle, and there's no decent repair that can be done... and unfortunately not having a lot of luck locating the replacement.

#208 2 years ago
Quoted from Baiter:

My Elk broke off of the flipper. The metal where the Elk is mounted to the flipper is fairly thin and apparently brittle, and there's no decent repair that can be done... and unfortunately not having a lot of luck locating the replacement.

Mine has broken off like 2 -3 times over the last several years. Check the manual for replacement screws and post.

I wish there was a better way to mount it so it never breaks.

11 months later
#209 1 year ago

Anyone install inner art blades? Curious to see some pictures.

2 weeks later
#210 1 year ago

finally got the video game to match the pinball!
Yea Har

72077E3C-4FA8-4B40-A603-C6AAA2F559E0 (resized).jpeg
3 months later
#211 9 months ago

My son made a pop bumper mod for this game that’s kind of awesome...

79B73281-8954-42C9-BBF0-5645CE05BC3F (resized).jpegF3C1D311-916E-4825-8659-352B3035FC7B (resized).jpeg
#212 9 months ago

very cool, how much if you wanted to do extra one as I would like to put one only in mine please
I am in Western Australia

#213 9 months ago
Quoted from oldskool1969:

very cool, how much if you wanted to do extra one as I would like to put one only in mine please
I am in Western Australia

He’s selling them for $30 plus shipping, I put it in the marketplace. I don’t know what shipping will be though to Australia.

3 weeks later
#214 9 months ago

Selling my bbh pro. Need room for a new game, so reluctantly letting her go. Beautiful example with a flipper fidelity led kit, speaker inserts etc... huo.
Ad is on facebook... I’m in Canada though. Could possibly meet at ogdensburg bridge once the stupid pandemic is over.

3 weeks later
#215 8 months ago

Has anyone found a better Alternate Translite for BBH? It seems like there are only two available, one has a semi-cute girl hunter, and the other has a buck with some hunter's clothing hanging off of his antlers.... both are about as lame as the original... IMHO... Sorry not trying to be a hater, but I love this table, but the BG kills it, and I consider my machines as much art as anything else. A good translite greatly adds to a machine's curb appeal. Just interested to see if anyone else in the club has come up with any better ideas on fixing this...

Thanks much!

#216 8 months ago
Quoted from taylor34:

My son made a pop bumper mod for this game that’s kind of awesome...
[quoted image][quoted image]

Just wanted to give a shout out to taylor34 and your ModMaker son for this UFO mod. I ordered a set for my Big Buck Hunter Pro and after quick shipment I installed them last night. They really add a ton of pop to the Playfield. Thanks to you and him for getting these out there. They look badass. Couldn't be happier with purchase. Thanks Again!

#217 8 months ago

i want them but shipping kills it to Australia

#218 8 months ago
Quoted from Djude:

Just wanted to give a shout out to taylor34 and your ModMaker son for this UFO mod. I ordered a set for my Big Buck Hunter Pro and after quick shipment I installed them last night. They really add a ton of pop to the Playfield. Thanks to you and him for getting these out there. They look badass. Couldn't be happier with purchase. Thanks Again!

Glad that you liked them, I read your comments to him and he got a big grin on his face.

#219 7 months ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Anyone install inner art blades? Curious to see some pictures.

Hi, i installed inner art decals for my BBH last weekend, it looks surprisingly good, really ties in the the theme and world under glass

Its from retrorefurbs. Sorry for the horizontal photos, on mobile..

20200820_205903 (resized).jpg20200820_205906 (resized).jpg20200820_205915 (resized).jpg20200820_210232 (resized).jpg20200820_210240 (resized).jpg20200820_221530 (resized).jpg20200820_221536 (resized).jpg20200820_221518 (resized).jpg20200820_221546 (resized).jpg
#220 7 months ago

Working on mine, I have lost a couple pieces that are driving me crazy!
Would anyone have these parts around? They are 4 small tubes that are circled in Pic.
Manual calls them:
#3 Steel Spacers......

or anything else in a buck parts?

pasted_image (resized).png
#221 7 months ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Working on mine, I have lost a couple pieces that are driving me crazy!
Would anyone have these parts around? They are 4 small tubes that are circled in Pic.
Manual calls them:
#3 Steel Spacers......
or anything else in a buck parts?[quoted image]

You arent by any chance rebuilding the buck into a much better practical and easier-to-adjust mech?

#222 7 months ago

I wish.
I had the wire for the connection break, and then went through parts I could buy, while trying to restore it.
I had some help as well, and a couple of the spacers got lost. I replaced with others that fit, but I think what I used is causing unnecessary
contact. Ive rebuilt it a couple times, and it works for a bit, then flakes.
Almost feel like sliding a buck over a traveling stationary target!

Just thought Id take a stab....maybe someone had some parts....
If I do something creative as a solution, Ill be sure to post.
Id love to be able to play this again.....I just suck at repairs....

1 month later
#223 6 months ago

BBH can't be that much of a bot anchor as she just won this award!

CA3C9F73-EA2E-4E13-803E-A777741BF313 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#224 5 months ago

I can't believe I am saying this, but, I am out of the club after selling my favourite basher to fund another basher by HAGGIS PINBALL.
By far this was a friend and family favourite and will be missed.
Better to have loved and lost than to have never loved.

5 months later
#225 3 days ago

Take a look at the newest upgrade from ColorDMD !
https://fb.watch/4UC3fljTHC/

pasted_image (resized).jpegD71B61BA-F921-4966-B667-9CBBD7FCB7AA (resized).jpeg
#226 3 days ago

such a great game
S HOOT AGAIN

There are 226 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside