Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0638 (resized).PNG
wpid-20150819__150820beervendorjump (resized).jpg
pa300003 (resized).jpeg
th_(resized).jpg
il_570xN.471889383_glo4_(resized).jpg
download_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballlew.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Ok I have heard rumors of this being remade again and hints in some posts about BBB's being up for sale due to this possibility etc, etc. I am curious, is this within the realm of possibilities? What would need to happen for this to come to light and is there anyone seriously considering this?

Added ?:
If it were to be remade, would you purchase one?

#33 7 years ago
Quoted from dgoett:

No need for it. We've had 3 in the past 9 months for sale.
They exchange hands fairly regularly. If you want one, save your pennies!

Well if they could be remade and sold for a lot less -$8k for example. Then quite a few more people could justify the purchase then say the going rate of 15-20k.

#38 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

You've got almost 20 games on your want list that will surely be more affordable than this one. So why don't you go thru all those and by then you may know if BBB will be remade or not. Baby steps. I'd start looking for that SOF if I was you.

True that I have lots of other wants but I owned BBB in the past and I want it back. I have heard speculation on a possible remake and was just curious if this was feasible or not. I need to update my wishlist as it has changed a bit, thanks for the reminder.

#52 7 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

Is Kingpin a fun game?

Yes Kingpin is a fun game from the few times I got to play it...played it at PAGG this year and have at CA Xtreme before that. I only have like 10 plays total on it though so that is just my first impression of it.

#66 7 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

It's a muddled mess. And I've never really seen proof one way or another.
Capcom made around 10 BBB's. Though a lot of their trademarks, patents, etc. may never have been finished.
Williams had two of the games, disassembled one and started making a BBB. In whitewood stage, no idea what the cabinet was. Williams board set in it. Lyman started programming it ? The disassembled one was bought with the other one and converted back into a Capcom BBB.
Gene bought eight pallets of Capcom parts that ended up in California and brought them back to Chicago. He did make 183+ BBB's.
Gene went bankrupt. PPS bought Gene's pinball stuff in bankruptcy court.
So only the people or companies involved know if Williams got as far as licensing BBB to make after Cactus Canyon? If Gene had the rights ? Or if now PPS has them ?
What ever. I just hope more get made so everybody that wants one can get one. I felt that way long before Gene made them, and still do.
LTG : )

I am with you Lloyd, I hope they get remade again so anyone that wants one can get one for a reasonable price. I would want a Kingpin as well! I know MMR has been a long wait for some but people that endured the wait and have the game now seem to be enjoying it quite a bit. So I assume that if it were to be remade it would be through PPS organizing it.

#72 7 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

Hmmm...I paid $4500 as I remember.

Yeah what a great price you did great!

I think the ones that scream no remake are the second or third owners that bought them for a premium price and do not want to lose any money if the price goes down on them if more were made. A valid concern as I feel original MM's price did get affected by the remakes (20-25%). I'de rather they would make the BBB again and more people can own one if they wish even if it affects the value so little of the other owners. That is just me though and I would rather more people enjoy this hobby as on route machines are few and far between in certain areas and home exposure is more where it is at in the USA (excluding large cities). Will the original MM regain their value in a few years after they are finished making the remakes? Who can predict the future? I don't believe the original 13 BBB owners have lost anything on their value in the long term though or if any have sold as of late.

1 week later
#73 7 years ago

If Kingpin was made how many would be in for a purchase of this title? I think this would create a lot of buzz and outsale most remakes. Thoughts?

1 week later
#81 7 years ago
Quoted from Starscream:

Have they gotten buy Capcoms coding yet?
Wasn't that the reason Gene only made so many BBB because he simple ran out of boards and chips?
Also they was unable to crack the coding to get the Kingin Project off the ground?

I really don't know if they have figured this out yet or not. I am sure there is a way around it though even if they have to emulate it.

#95 7 years ago

Not sure if the market is getting flooded with games or not. Seems like there is a lot of new blood buying pinball's. Now definitely for a collector that doesn't have deep pockets it is pretty impossible to buy all the games NIB as fast as they are being produced titles wise. I would bet that BBB would sale well at 8K if made again and likewise so would Kingpin. Arguments that parts are not available is pretty silly to me as anything can be reproduced if desired.

3 months later
#96 7 years ago

pa300003 (resized).jpegpa300003 (resized).jpeg

#98 7 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Really do not understand the desire for this. Its a fun game, but in terms of Capcoms its 2nd to Pinball Magic. The big thing it has going for it is rarity. If it was produced in numbers it would be a 3k game.
Kingpin would be a more worthwhile remake, but only if they had someone to finish the code.

It is a fun game and I love the theme, artwork, sound, blacklight effects. Reminds me of the bar scene in Star Wars which is a scene I have always loved. The look of the machine is incredible. Is it a deep game...certainly not, is it a blast to play...yes for me it is. Rarity is a fun aspect as well for collecting sake as far as prestige is concerned but I could really care less about that for me personally I would like them to be reproduced so I can buy one again at a reasonable price and others as well.

#121 7 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Black Knight you seem to make a lot of assumptions and state them as fact. I agree BBB doesn't need to be remade, but do not agree with your logic.
MMR continues to sell. People buy remakes. An 8k remake with modern boards driving it and fresh out of the box for the cost of a blown out MM? Let's say they raised BBB to 9-10k, its still 6k cheaper than a ibp remake. People would buy the remakes even without the capcom boardset because the capcom boardset scares people off. Surface mount chips? How about a programmed chip that is nla?
People waited years for MMR. They waited for WOZ. They waited for Hobbit. They waited for TBL. Plenty of people threw money at bm66 before they even saw the machine.
As for this collector nonsense, few people care. Most, do not. They want to be able to own the game and if it plays the same and costs them less, they do it. We get plenty of these threads with people wanting x game remade. The interest exists and its just a few vocal snobs that constantly post that they won't sell.
Lastly the last one is in essence a remake. It is not a faithful reproduction of the original. Game plays just fine, but they intentionally did not make a carbon copy for the sake of owners/players.

Well said

#129 7 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

I've played it a number of times and will play more in the future. It's an average (for its time) to slightly above average pin. Cool, but not spectacular. I'd be in at 5k but that's not going to happen. I've never played KP.

Kingpin is a fun game. I want to play Pinball Magic as i have never seen that game anywhere. I agree BBB is an avg to above avg game...for me it is above avg. I love the look of it though and it is a fun game. Love the call outs...the whole space bar scene. Wish I never sold that game but I did learn a lesson from it.

#133 7 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

To each his own. I've played an equal amount of both and prefer BBB.....but again both are slightly above average pins. So if you like both then PM is certainly the much better value I don't think too many people buy BBB just for the gameplay.....it's clearly an investment.....or "showpiece", not that there's anything wrong with that.

I don't know how much of a good investment it will be if they ever do get remade. I would think they would take a pretty good hit.

#135 7 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

True. Which is why investing in pinball machines is never a great idea (IMHO).

Agree. I think a lot of people confuse the term investment though. I will say this that most times you will not take a huge loss on a game if bought correctly. A lot of hobbies you drop 5k into you don't get any of it back.

#139 7 years ago
Quoted from Nevus:

I think if this game were introduced today, as a new game, it would easily fetch the top money that LEs are commanding. I chased one for a few years looking and passing. I did finally buy at a reasonable price (for me). My super quick rating would be as follows.
Theme: A
Art: A
Sound: B
Game play: B
I don't think it's a terrible game by any means. To me it's a fun game with amazing art and collectibility. I don't have any games that are so great I won't let them go and there are very few I would consider owning twice. My logic for thinking there won't be a remake is market. It's flooded, badly.
Funny thing is Stern is actually asking what I paid for BBB for their SLE BM 66.

Yeah I really don't see 15k for a SLE BM66 but it really doesn't matter as they sold quickly for that price and it seems could have sold quite a bit more at that price....crazy times. Maybe the market is not flooded that badly if they had no problem at that price point but I really don't know as purchasing hasn't seemed to slow for any manufacturer yet from what I can tell.

1 month later
#144 7 years ago

As soon as I win the lottery I will buy this and not worry about a remake of BBB...

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/40526

#146 7 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Still baffled why this fetches so much money, but is really not an amazing game. PM is arguably better. BBB has production numbers in line with mystery castle, but is 5-6x the price out of a box.

There is a lot going for the game though as far as theme goes it is my all time favorite. It is a fun game to play. Deep? Heck no but if you just want to play a funny pin with a great theme it rocks! As far as the price is concerned look at Batman66...to me that is absurd 15K for a rehashed game...seems crazy but with rarity like BBB and BM66SLE there are definitly some people in this hobby who have the cash flow to purchase these. Just supply and demand I guess.

#151 7 years ago

I have never played a Pinball Magic....someday...someday. Yeah I miss my BBB also...I hope they eventually get remade.

#153 7 years ago
Quoted from awarner:

Heck, I MADE the Pins and Vids Video and my machine has been sold (twice). It's probably the most beautiful game I've ever seen. Gameplay, - Ehh. I loved it while I had it, but I don't regret selling it. Anything that I did regret selling (within reason), I'm buying again. I don't think that new BBBs are a good idea. That ship has sailed. I don't know of anyone that was more of an insider on the project that didn't actually work for them. I think the history should end there and we make cool new games going forward.

Yeah I do not know all the history as someone like you but I do have your video on it and have watched it several times. I understand the hesitation that some have on not another remake of the title. It is a cool story. Still would like a remake for myself though so I hope the ship returns LOL. I'm just sour on saleing mine to help family when I was duped by them on their need for it.

#162 7 years ago

The more remakes of pins the amount of people that can enjoy them or own them rises. Also parts become available for that particular game. To me this is a good thing.

#169 7 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Talking out your rear mate.
There is demand for a lot generic capcom parts. Right now I am in the process of shipping off my backglass lock plate to get it repo'd.
So while there might only be 203 interested parties in unique bbb parts, there are several thousand possibly interested in flipper, slingshot, drop target, and other generic capcom parts.
So speak for yourself on the notion of *little demand*.

PPS posted on RGP that they found a lot of generic parts for Capcom games so you might want to shoot them a email or give them a call.

#172 7 years ago
Quoted from dung:

I know, I posted on that thread, but *alot* is in the eye of the beholder.

I guess the original thread on RGP didn't state *a lot*, that was my misrepresentation not Ricks

1 week later
#177 7 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

I bought BBB #111 NIB 04/05 ($4500 + $300 shipping).
It is/was the most cosmetically beautiful game ever made (cabinet / playfield / backglass), in my opinion. Game play was good a solid 8+.
Thru-out my collecting years, since 94; I've owned (3) Pinball Magic's (2) Airborne's & (3) Breakshot's. PM was the best pin by far IMHO.
I would buy another BBBr but only "if" priced around $7,000. I would buy a King Pin before I would buy BBB, only because BBB has been re-done already.
My .02

I too would like to see Kingpin remade. Great game always fun to play at CA Xtreme. If they did make BBB at 7k I bet they would sale a fairly large amount..Kingpin at 7k and they will be busy for a long time.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
1 week later
#179 7 years ago

I am hoping for both

#182 7 years ago
Quoted from Nevus:

I'm not sure it's an equal analogy but there are more BBBs out there than AMH. Owning both, I can't say one is way better than the other. They are both unique and fun games with original art, theme and music. While BBB remains desirable because of price, I'm not sure it's great enough to command a run of a few thousand games. The question then becomes what is the minimum number needed to make a profit while selling then at a price people are willing to pay?

Well if AMH was profitable at 150 machines or RZ was at 300 then I don't think you need that many to make it profitable especially since there is no development needed. I would guess anything over 150 would be profitable.

2 weeks later
#183 7 years ago
Quoted from awarner:

I'm not saying I've heard anything but there is a much better chance of a Kingpin variation than a new BBB happening for sure.

Have you heard anything now?

#186 7 years ago
Quoted from rjk243:

With todays technology and titles being cranked out by multiple companies, A Remake of a nineties pin that has not been market tested in the thousands is a huge risk.  MM was a special case - good timing during the industry and huge demand.  Prices of original MM were absurd in respect to New machines being released at the time.  They had to remake it.  But these 2 titles are not market tested in the thousands and the only true value of them is their rarity.  I don't think any company is silly enough to compete a 1996 $10,000 remake against Guardians of the Galaxy, Deadpool, JJP#4 or whichever other new titles come out in the next 2 years.   I hope they do make BBB again, thats their business and problem - but nobody will support them when the novelty of "rare" is gone for these pins.  MM was not rare, it was good and in high demand with people willing to pay way more than $10,000 at the time - no brainer.  I don't think Stern or JJP have any interest in this sort of nonsense anymore.  Just buy a BBB for $15,000 or whatever they sell for now - thats probably what a remake LE will cost in 2+ years anyway.  

I do not agree that the only value of these two titles are there rarity...yes there is value there but both games are much more then that, they are extemely fun. Supply and demand is what commands the price to anything and the fact that BBB's can be had for $15-20K and Kingpin can be had for...lets say $50k shows that there is not enough supply for the demand of these games for whatever reason. I think there is a lot less risk with Kingpin being produced then BBB again but think the market would soak up both of these titles just fine. There is plenty of demand..especially for Kingpin. I can't just go out and buy a Kingpin for $50k or so and just be done with it and neither can a lot of people that would be buyers at a more reasonable price point. $15-20k for BBB is steep and I just can't pull the trigger at that price point..I dont see the value there, BBB is fun but not to deep. Would I pull the trigger on a BBB or Kingpin for $6.5k-$7.5K, yes in a heartbeat and I would be willing to bet a lot of people would as well.

#189 7 years ago
Quoted from rjk243:

I see your point, but they will never sell them that low if reproduced, it would definitely be $9,995.00+ with the trends of NIB lately going up - could be more than that.  The only realistic way to benefit in full from a repro of these machines would be to take the existing layout and build on it to match the markets technology.  New artwork or tweaking of existing artwork / added or updated playfield parts / more shots - i don't know.  Luckily its not our problem or money being invested to build these should someone ever want to.  I just don't think they're going to see the result they're looking for.  We're in the wrong time in pinball for these machines and wrong price point.  If Stern went under, BBB wold be a gold mine.  If NIB prices averaged $6000 - thats a huge  benefit too, but theres too many new pins out there and less space and money to support them eventually.   BBBRr vs Deadpool vs Spooky vs JJP4 is not something I think will sell out in the thousands to make $$$$.  Should you have the license, If it was your company and your money - would you actually do do the BBB remake?  Or would you step back and think twice before you apply for the loan and down payment.  
They're cool machines - lots of machines are cool.  Im just saying why build a BBB again when you can take a shot at a new title your more interested in (Spooky / DP, etc) or Kapow your way into another company's business plan - "seems" like a safer investment.  BM66 is a giant playfield with 2 ramps - sold out.  Rob Zombie is a bit underdone as well - doing fine.  Not knocking the games, saying they did well with less.  Capcom remakes aren't cheap - not really a mirror of a MMr business model.  

I will just respectfully disagree.

#190 7 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

Art package and theme on BBB alone would guarantee big sales. If it was properly 2.0'd and machines were proven early to be problem free and production was expeditious, they could sell thousands.
KingPin would be much more risky. So few people have played it or even seen it, it would be very difficult to gauge how popular it might be. Plus the art and theme are obviously less than iconic.

Yeah you might be right about Kingpin being a bit more risky. I think it is a no brainer on BBB. They would sale 1000's

#192 7 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

The reason Stern only does licensed themes is because there is built-in interest for them. a BBB remake would be similar to a licensed theme in that regard -- it's already a legendary theme. It's a machine with a humongous perceived value, and an extremely lackluster ruleset. a 2.0 version would be a slam dunk with collectors, and that's with a playfield that's much easier to recreate than most 90s B/W titles. ( i don't see any reason Capcom boards couldn't be emulated in the same fashion as MMR)

I agree a 2.0 version if done well I would bet would sale like crazy!

2 weeks later
#194 7 years ago
Quoted from VGC1612:

To me a pinball,its at first a furniture and as all my furniture,i want something with awesome design/art that appeal to me,that look cool with style.Not as a expensive kid toy with shitty look (Dialed in).BBB its to me,the only one that can do that (dont care about licensed pins)

Yes BBB is a fantastic looking game...it is fun as well.

1 month later
#195 7 years ago

Will BBB be game 3? Guess we will see. (Game 4 if you count VA)

1 month later
#197 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I would only buy it if it costs more than $20k. It needs to feel special. That's all the rage now right?

If they remake it you can buy one from me NIB for $20,001. If you desire, I will even sign the box so you feel special

#206 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

It's all good my friend and I hope I didn't embarrass you. Some of those threads are more than three years old and I expect this topic will be re-posted again and again for years to come.

Embarrassed, nah, I was just about to post asking if Tron VE will be made soon

2 weeks later
#209 6 years ago
Quoted from AttilaK:

I usually try to stay away from any discussion on pinside but couldn't resist on this one.
I recently purchased a BBB and had to sell 3 of my top games to get one, so it was not cheap. This being said, rumors for a remake of BBB was there since the remake of MM. Do I care? absolutely not! I guess I see why they remade MM ... it is rated the #1 game and there was a demand, price was high for an original so why not remake it knowing that it will sell. Do I agree with MM being #1, personally I would rather play my judge dredd
The remake of AFM is beyond me why they would remake this game. I have one and actually at a friends house because it's one I hardly ever play. My theory is that they remade this game because it's such a simple design and easy for them to make a quick buck, plus (for one reason or another) guys gravitate toward this game. It's too repetitive in my opinion, and gets old quick fast. It's definitely a good game in a larger collection.
Ok, so here we are rumors on BBB; I purchased this game not because it is a block buster game and out of this world game play. It's a cool game, love the theme a lot, art on the game is incredible and one of the nicest looking games IMO. I purchased because of the history and just being a collectable piece. If there is a remake, would I be rushing to sell mine ... ummm ... no! and I would continue to value the game the same if there is a remake. Keep in mind, that although guys say it's a remake because Gene remade the original from 1996. This is much different then planetary remaking this game. The parts, boards, all of the entire game is CAPCOM parts. If planetary remakes this it will be their board set, mirco or whomever making the playfields, etc. I am not here to bash planetary, they are here to make money and if they see an opportunity then they will of course remake a game. Do I feel that BBB is a candidate? most likely not, and one main reason is the adult theme. MMr and AFMr is humorous and good for a family so I see why they would go after these titles.
What makes sense for the next remake, if they do continue (more on this later) is Monster Bash ... I have a MB in my collection, so let them remake it. I would take the original even if a few $1k more then a remake. I will never get a remake because I consider myself a collector more then a player. CC would be a good remake candidate, but if they do this one hopefully they do it after the cactus canyon continued as it just makes it so much better.
So, going onto the remakes ... really, look at all of these great titles like Houdini and Alien. Planetary is competing against several pinball companies now and for someone to buy a $7k game these days it's a lot and they really need to consider of getting a remake of a legacy game, vs. these newer titles that have a lot more in them as far as game play.

I think there are lots of different reasons that people buy pinball machines, and as long as there is demand for a title then there is room for a remake. I feel the price of BBB shows that there is plenty of demand for them to remake BBB.

#211 6 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

Because:
1) AFM is already 90% done simply by doing MM.
2) AFM is a much better game than BBB.
3) BBB is riskier because its demand is driven purely by scarcity and the story behind it, not because it's super fun to play.
That said I hoe they do remake it someday.

I disagree on number 3. BBB is in part driven by what you say, but it is super fun to play also. I will concede that it is not very deep but fun it is. It also has fantastic artwork.

#215 6 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

This. Just because something has sold a couple dozen copies at $15,000-$20,000 does not imply that there is a market for 1000 copies at $8000. It's basically impossible to determine market demand for Big Bang Bar.
It's pretty easy to figure out that a market of 2,000-3,000 units selling for $12,000 (e.g. Medieval Madness market before the remake was announced) can handle 1,000 additional units at $8,000.

I don't know if a remake has to sell 1000 units to make it worthwhile.

#223 6 years ago
Quoted from Yoski:

BBBr would fail to reach a broader audience like MMr or AFMr. They might sell a few hundred copies at $7-8K but that probably is insufficient to turn a profit. For a remake to be profitable you have to be able to sell at least 1000 games for around $7K. MB, CC, TOTAN are sure candidates while TZ, CV and IJ are being marginal candidates.

How do you figure? Spooky is profitable making games from scratch at 300 units. A remake would be much cheaper then a fresh build.

#224 6 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Rick at Planetary Pinball has said many times there are 7 games on the remake list right now. The 5 remaining are anyone's guess, but I'd say MB, CC and TOM are on that list. That leaves 2 unmade games left. I'd say Capcom games are not on that 7 game list. Rick has said that B/W games that were released in high volume would be hard to justify re-making. There is an Indiana Jones re-boot movie coming out in 2020. That game could definitely be re-made I think.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bbb-will-it-ever-be-remade-again/page/2#post-3222440

#226 6 years ago

I would bet Monster Bash is next but I am hoping for BBB.

#229 6 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Plus it's a widebody so it'll be an $8500 game if they do it. PPS/CGC know there's a market for IJR, BBBR is a risk I bet they do not take.

I am more of the belief that BBB would sale 500 units easy, but as in everything in life there is risk.

#245 6 years ago
Quoted from Yoski:

Why only sell 300 when you could sell 1500? MB, CC, TOM or TOTAN would certainly sell more copies than BBB.

Never said BBB would only sell 300 copies.

It is my belief that BBB would sell more copies then 3 of the 4 titles you mentioned.

#248 6 years ago

I would think for KP they would have to get the rights for producing it. I think they have an "in" for BBB since Williams had licensed to produce the games. I do wonder if there was a timeframe though when Williams licensed the rights that may have expired? Anyone have any info on that?

#251 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Its funny how tasted can change in a year. I think I voted yes initially but upon further reflection and seeing all the new stuff coming out line Dialed In! I don't think I would be a buyer at this stage for BBB even if remade at the 7k price point...who knows though, I've always gone back and forth on the title.

Yeah there is a lot of great stuff coming and for sale now. I want so many! Lol

3 months later
#253 6 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

I would be in the market for a proper Big Bang bar. I like the game.
But I would certainly prefer a monster bash. I wAnt both. Dang it I'm in trouble.

Some rumors I have been hearing is that Monster Bash just might be next....time will tell.

1 month later
#265 6 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

Probably will not be that popular when saying this. BBB is just a good to decent game. Nothing to great about it. I agree that value will drop once they make an unlimited supply of them. Bottom line people want what they can't have. If this game is to be remade and they want to maintain the value. They should only make a limited run of them. Maybe cap production from 100 to 300. Whatever the smallest number would be for it to be profitable for them yet still maintain the rarity of the pin.

I guess if retaining resale value is your goal. I just want more made so more people can play the game. The more they make the more exposure to a great game that is fun to play and looks incredible. I haven't seen a game come close aesthetically to BBB yet.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Long Beach, CA
30,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Victoria, BC
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 209.00
Displays
Retrocity
Displays
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballlew.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bbb-will-it-ever-be-remade-again?tu=pinballlew and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.