• No but if it was to be remade I would purchase one 97 votes
    20%
  • I already have one and hope it does not get remade 16 votes
    3%
  • I already have one and hope it does get remade 10 votes
    2%

(483 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0638 (resized).PNG
wpid-20150819__150820beervendorjump (resized).jpg
pa300003 (resized).jpeg
th_(resized).jpg
il_570xN.471889383_glo4_(resized).jpg
download_(resized).jpg

There are 266 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.
#251 1 year ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Its funny how tasted can change in a year. I think I voted yes initially but upon further reflection and seeing all the new stuff coming out line Dialed In! I don't think I would be a buyer at this stage for BBB even if remade at the 7k price point...who knows though, I've always gone back and forth on the title.

Yeah there is a lot of great stuff coming and for sale now. I want so many! Lol

#252 1 year ago

I would be in the market for a proper Big Bang bar. I like the game.

But I would certainly prefer a monster bash. I wAnt both. Dang it I'm in trouble.

3 months later
#253 1 year ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

I would be in the market for a proper Big Bang bar. I like the game.
But I would certainly prefer a monster bash. I wAnt both. Dang it I'm in trouble.

Some rumors I have been hearing is that Monster Bash just might be next....time will tell.

#254 1 year ago

I heard Bad Cats or Whirlwind could be next.

#256 1 year ago

Hmmm. I heard they were remaking Police Force next. Yeah, PFr

#258 1 year ago

are there any custom rule cards for this game.

#259 1 year ago

I think it is likely to get remade if the license can be figured out. I've heard they don't have the license rights. Even if it is remade I would not be a buyer at 8K. It's a cool game and a fun game for a little bit. The art is great but the game play is OK at best. Most people buying a remake will be moving them in less then a year at a loss. I enjoyed owning one for a little bit but it's not close to worth the money.

#260 1 year ago
Quoted from jgentry:

I think it is likely to get remade if the license can be figured out. I've heard they don't have the license rights. Even if it is remade I would not be a buyer at 8K. It's a cool game and a fun game for a little bit. The art is great but the game play is OK at best. Most people buying a remake will be moving them in less then a year at a loss. I enjoyed owning one for a little bit but it's not close to worth the money.

It appears you are talking Monster Bash? (unless you mean BBB)

Monster Bash is the 4th highest rated game of all time, I think people know and have played the game over the last 20 years, and it wouldn't rate so high if it didn't have staying power. To say people will be liquidating them in a year at a loss is crazy talk. This is not a new game we are speculating about, but a tried and true game that everyone has already agreed is one of the best games ever made!

IMG_0638 (resized).PNG

#261 1 year ago
Quoted from ovfdfireman:

It appears you are talking Monster Bash? (unless you mean BBB)
Monster Bash is the 4th highest rated game of all time, I think people know and have played the game over the last 20 years, and it wouldn't rate so high if it didn't have staying power. To say people will be liquidating them in a year at a loss is crazy talk. This is not a new game we are speculating about, but a tried and true game that everyone has already agreed is one of the best games ever made!

Not sure what you are talking about. I am talking about BBB which is what this thread is about. If the license can get figured out (I don't think Rick actually owns it based on what I've been told) it will certainly get remade. People will absolutely be selling them at a loss in a year. The gameplay is not going to be good enough to hold people attention and for it to be a keeper. Owning a BBB is cool, but it won't be as cool when there's 1000 of them and the game play just doesn't hold up.

#262 1 year ago

Probably will not be that popular when saying this. BBB is just a good to decent game. Nothing to great about it. I agree that value will drop once they make an unlimited supply of them. Bottom line people want what they can't have. If this game is to be remade and they want to maintain the value. They should only make a limited run of them. Maybe cap production from 100 to 300. Whatever the smallest number would be for it to be profitable for them yet still maintain the rarity of the pin.

#263 1 year ago

BBB is one of the most fun games out there (along with Scared Stiff) and I would buy a remake immediately!

1 week later
#264 1 year ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Not sure what you are talking about. I am talking about BBB which is what this thread is about. If the license can get figured out (I don't think Rick actually owns it based on what I've been told) it will certainly get remade. People will absolutely be selling them at a loss in a year. The gameplay is not going to be good enough to hold people attention and for it to be a keeper. Owning a BBB is cool, but it won't be as cool when there's 1000 of them and the game play just doesn't hold up.

That makes total sense, where I got confused it seemed the context changed to "Monster Bash will be made next" and then I saw your reply. Which is why I was not sure which game, and why I prefaced my reply with exactly that. I would agree with your assessment. The primary appeal is that it is rare (and cool looking). Personally I like th game, but would need to be in a larger collection to stay.

4 weeks later
#265 1 year ago
Quoted from ASOA:

Probably will not be that popular when saying this. BBB is just a good to decent game. Nothing to great about it. I agree that value will drop once they make an unlimited supply of them. Bottom line people want what they can't have. If this game is to be remade and they want to maintain the value. They should only make a limited run of them. Maybe cap production from 100 to 300. Whatever the smallest number would be for it to be profitable for them yet still maintain the rarity of the pin.

I guess if retaining resale value is your goal. I just want more made so more people can play the game. The more they make the more exposure to a great game that is fun to play and looks incredible. I haven't seen a game come close aesthetically to BBB yet.

#266 1 year ago

In my book,the only other beautiful games close to BBB is KP and Pinball Circus

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bright Lights Pinball
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 28.95
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 399.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Top-Notch Target Shields
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
There are 266 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside