Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by docscott
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 12 years ago

Still on the prowl for a BBB. Two sold on Mr. Pinball recently at 12k each, and I'd like to find something in that range. Only one I've been able to find is 14.5k, which I believe is high. Any help would be appreciated.

#2 12 years ago
Quoted from docscott:

Still on the prowl for a BBB. Two sold on Mr. Pinball recently at 12k each, and I'd like to find something in that range. Only one I've been able to find is 14.5k, which I believe is high. Any help would be appreciated.

Good luck Scott. I know someone local to me who has been looking for a BBB for 6 months. He's had several chances to buy one in the same price range that you mention at $14.5k, but he keeps holding out as well. Could take a while to find one for much less than that.

#3 12 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

docscott said:Still on the prowl for a BBB. Two sold on Mr. Pinball recently at 12k each, and I'd like to find something in that range. Only one I've been able to find is 14.5k, which I believe is high. Any help would be appreciated.
Good luck Scott. I know someone local to me who has been looking for a BBB for 6 months. He's had several chances to buy one in the same price range that you mention at $14.5k, but he keeps holding out as well. Could take a while to find one for much less than that.

I missed the two that sold recently for12k even though called within a few minutes of listing.One had listed it for weeks at higher price with no bites until he lowered it. Then in sold immediately. I know it could take time. Hope to get it in time for my pinball party in two months.

Thanks for your good wishes.

#4 12 years ago

Is the 14.5K one you found the one on the Chicago CL? That's the only one I've seen recently. Good luck with the hunt Doc!

#5 12 years ago

message sent

#6 12 years ago

Those $12K machines sold instantaneously. I wouldn't expect to see another one at that price.

#7 12 years ago

wasnt there one FS in cali i thought?

#8 12 years ago
Quoted from dvandentop:

wasnt there one FS in cali i thought?

More than one. One was NIB. I can't remember for sure, but I think that one might have finally sold.

One that I'm aware of currently has a price tag of $14.5k.

#9 12 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

dvandentop said:wasnt there one FS in cali i thought?
More than one. One was NIB. I can't remember for sure, but I think that one might have finally sold.
One that I'm aware of currently has a price tag of $14.5k.

Yes, the NIB sold to Rommy I believe. Remaining one asking is 14.5 which he seems firm on.

#10 12 years ago

NIB are selling in the $18-20k range from what I least heard, if you can find one, so $14.5k for HUO doesn't seem out of line. I had heard of HUO selling for $14-16k from someone looking pretty hard, and was very suprised to see the $12k example become available.

#11 12 years ago
Quoted from PNBLWZD:

NIB are selling in the $18-20k range from what I least heard, if you can find one, so $14.5k for HUO doesn't seem out of line. I had heard of HUO selling for $14-16k from someone looking pretty hard, and was very suprised to see the $12k example become available.

I was offered the NIB for 19k and passed on it. Two sold at 12k each on Mr.Pinball in the last couple weeks. They wouldn't sell at higher prices. One had been up for quite some time with no action.

#12 12 years ago

I wonder how a BBB would do on ebay...

#13 12 years ago

Well it says there were 14 produced so the supply is obviously very limited! Wouldn't they all be NIB/HUO? GL on the search Doc.......

#14 12 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Well it says there were 14 produced so the supply is obviously very limited!

there was another run of machines reproduced. i don't recall how many were made? 183??

#15 12 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Well it says there were 14 produced so the supply is obviously very limited! Wouldn't they all be NIB/HUO? GL on the search Doc.......

We are talking about the reproductions that Gene did.

#16 12 years ago

Doc- email sent.

#17 12 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

iceman44 said:Well it says there were 14 produced so the supply is obviously very limited! Wouldn't they all be NIB/HUO? GL on the search Doc.......
We are talking about the reproductions that Gene did.

just over 200 as I understand it on Gene's run.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 209.00
Displays
Retrocity
Displays
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
30,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Victoria, BC
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Long Beach, CA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bbb-wanted and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.