Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by whthrs166
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“BBB prices ?”

(0 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

POLLS (resized).jpg
    #1 6 years ago

Love to own a BBB but with a remake coming I dont think now is the time to buy ?

#2 6 years ago

I like the poll

#3 6 years ago

POLLS (resized).jpgPOLLS (resized).jpg

#4 6 years ago
    Quoted from whitey:

Love to own a BBB but with a remake coming I dont think now is the time to buy ?

Good time to buy, bad time to sell...

#5 6 years ago

I'm never selling mine so I could care less about the remake rumors, which may or may not ever occur. I like the idea of the capcom parts, with the history behind it. My personal opinion.

#6 6 years ago
    Quoted from jake35:

I'm never selling mine so I could care less about the remake rumors, which may or may not ever occur. I like the idea of the capcom parts, with the history behind it. My personal opinion.

Agreed. My collection is rife with remake candidates. I'm not selling either. Half the fun was finding them and the other half is playing them.

#7 6 years ago
    Quoted from jake35:

A remake can never replace a nice original but I do think it's cool that more people will get to spend time with this cool game.

#8 6 years ago

I bought a MM original for a bargain
    While I was waiting for remake. I ended up keeping the original I personally liked it better.

#9 6 years ago
    Quoted from whitey:

I bought a MM original for a bargain
    While I was waiting for remake. I ended up keeping the original I personally liked it better.

makes sense. I actually wouldn't mind picking up an original MM myself, since the prices have come down. I personally would prefer an original any day, esp since I can actually work on the games vs. the CGC remakes.

#11 6 years ago

The remakes are creating a unique situation in the market for original game prices. IMHO take advantage of it! I did! Traded my AFMrLE for a really nice original MB. Bought a really nice original MM with 4k in mods for 7k. (in 2016) Got a sweet original CCC for 12k with lots of extras (pf, decals, plastics) sold all the extras (didn't need them) so now im into it for $10k. There are great opportunities out there right now! Oh Look! there is a BBB for 14k! Hmmmmm....

#12 6 years ago
    Quoted from whthrs166:

Bought a really nice original MM with 4k in mods for 7k. ...

OT: how the Heck do you fit $4,000 in mods onto an MM?

#13 6 years ago
    Quoted from Concretehardt:

T: how the Heck do you fit $4,000 in mods onto an MM?

One screw at a time...The same way all these high end pinball restore operations do and I have room to spare! .

#14 6 years ago
    Quoted from Concretehardt:

OT: how the Heck do you fit $4,000 in mods onto an MM?

It's not hard. When there's a will, there's a way!

#15 6 years ago

In Europe you will find this days more BBB than in the last years. Prices are around 21 to 24 K EURO ... crazy ...
    It seems that the proud owners took the calculators out and see that the prices will quickly go down. IF BBBR comes in 2 years or so , the price might be under 10K ..... than you need reall pinballfreaks which will pay you 14 K more just for having a "first remake".

#16 6 years ago
    Quoted from TomDK:

In Europe you will find this days more BBB than in the last years. Prices are around 21 to 24 K EURO ... crazy ...
    It seems that the proud owners took the calculators out and see that the prices will quickly go down. IF BBBR comes in 2 years or so , the price might be under 10K ..... than you need reall pinballfreaks which will pay you 14 K more just for having a "first remake

It's the Big Bang Unload! Once the dust settles, one can obtain a nice original for a good price!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bbb-prices?hl=guinnesstime and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.