New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 197296)

BBB NOS PF cleared by HEP

By MinusWorlds

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by colonel_caverne
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 12 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_2004 (resized).JPG
IMG_2003 (resized).JPG
IMG_2002 (resized).JPG
IMG_1998 (resized).JPG
IMG_2001 (resized).JPG
IMG_1999 (resized).JPG
IMG_1997 (resized).JPG
IMG_1996 (resized).JPG
IMG_1995 (resized).JPG
IMG_1994 (resized).JPG
IMG_1993 (resized).JPG
IMG_1992 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 2,500 (OBO)

Open for offers

for sale

BBB NOS PF cleared by HEP

Added: September 4th, 2017 Ended: October 11th, 2017
Condition: New

Item description

Selling a BBB PF cleared by one of the best in the biz, HEP. PICS ADDED

Item photos

IMG_1992 (resized).JPG
IMG_1993 (resized).JPG
IMG_1994 (resized).JPG
IMG_1995 (resized).JPG
IMG_1996 (resized).JPG
IMG_1997 (resized).JPG
IMG_1999 (resized).JPG
IMG_2001 (resized).JPG
IMG_1998 (resized).JPG
IMG_2002 (resized).JPG
IMG_2003 (resized).JPG
IMG_2004 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!

Item location

Boston, MA, US

Seller insights

These are MinusWorlds's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to MinusWorlds's stats page

#2 3 years ago

Bumpity

#3 3 years ago

I guess I should add pics of this soon.

#4 3 years ago

If someone is looking to do a BBB PF swap I'm willing to take your used one in trade +cash.

#5 3 years ago

It would look great hanging in your bathroom.

#6 3 years ago

Why no pics???

#7 3 years ago

my bathroom needs this

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

It would look great hanging in your bathroom.

Next best thing to having a BBB in your bathroom.

#9 3 years ago

I'm lazy

#10 3 years ago

All kidding aside it's triple boxed and stored but I'll get around to it soon! It's very pretty to look at.

#11 3 years ago

Well phuck.

Just pulled it out to grab some pics. Corner is cracked. Sure it's an easy repair for someone who knows what they are doing but that's not me...bummer. Significant price drop to reflect this new development. $2500

#12 3 years ago

I don't get who would need this. There area about 200 BBBs out there. From what I have heard, 95% are HUO with very little plays on them. I just can't believe that someone would need to replace the PF because they have worn their BBB down to the wood.

#13 3 years ago
Quoted from BallyPinWiz:

I don't get who would need this. There area about 200 BBBs out there. From what I have heard, 95% are HUO with very little plays on them. I just can't believe that someone would need to replace the PF because they have worn their BBB down to the wood.

Not for me to decide. They sell all the time when they get listed. Putting it on eBay.

#14 3 years ago

I sold mine a few years ago. You'd be surprised on how many people want to put it away for a rainy day.

John

#15 3 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Well phuck.
Just pulled it out to grab some pics. Corner is cracked. Sure it's an easy repair for someone who knows what they are doing but that's not me...bummer. Significant price drop to reflect this new development. $2500

Nooo! Dude I wish you could have seen that right after you received it from me....I wrapped the piss out of that thing and they still jacked it up. So sorry to see that bud. Dang shippers

#16 3 years ago
Quoted from ulmpharmd:

Nooo! Dude I wish you could have seen that right after you received it from me....I wrapped the piss out of that thing and they still jacked it up. So sorry to see that bud. Dang shippers

All good man. Not your fault. It happens. I should have checked it as soon as it came. I did check the bottom when it came and it was fine. No issues here between us. Ish happens.

#17 3 years ago

Dang..well in all honesty, that corner will not be seen very easily even if left alone. That is the corner where the main ramp and dancer sits in front of.

#18 3 years ago
Quoted from ulmpharmd:

Dang..well in all honesty, that corner will not be seen very easily even if left alone. That is the corner where the main ramp and dancer sits in front of.

Yeah that's exactly what I was thinking anyway. No biggie

#19 3 years ago
Quoted from ulmpharmd:

Without pictures how did you know which corner was cracked?

#20 3 years ago

They are at the top of the thread ...lol

#21 3 years ago

Does HEP stamp or sign his playfields prior to clear coating? I had a CH cleared MM and BBB and he stamped those.

#22 3 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Without pictures how did you know which corner was cracked?

Because there are pictures!!

#23 3 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Well phuck.

$500 discount for a cracked corner. generous

and HEP could have restored the factory misprinted inlane area! there are some white points.

joke aside, this is a beautiful playfield and pinball machine overall. in my top 5 of immersive and creative atmosphere. awesome!

you do not have a nos MM playfield by chance?

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside