Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by mario_1_up
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

BBB.jpg

#1 4 years ago

We have a Big Bang Bar pin that will be auctioned March 28th at the Texas Pinball Festival.
It have the notation of EXPP 5, so it may be the last one that was produced. I am not sure how far the final BBB numbers went.
Register to bid online at:
https://www.proxibid.com/asp/AuctionsByCompany.asp?ahid=9268

BBB.jpg
#2 4 years ago

you guys should at least donate to the site if all you're going to do is advertise your auctions here. offense.

#3 4 years ago

Good suggestion. Donation made. Thanks!

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

you guys should at least donate to the site if all you're going to do is advertise your auctions here. offense.

See what happens when you ask nice. Well done op

#5 4 years ago

Common sense in a Pinside thread without nasty remarks-excellent!!!

#6 4 years ago

What is the reserve on the pin? Will shipping be available to Canadian bidders?

#7 4 years ago

The owner has not set a reserve at this point.

Bidding is open for Canadian bidders.

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from 6S3NC3:

See what happens when you ask nice. Well done op

there was only a small amount of snarkiness in my initial comment. at least it got a result, right?

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Are you kidding how many for sale post are put up every week. Maybe Pinside should start charging for sale threads even better take a cut Pinside the new ebay lame

#10 4 years ago

For those not familiar with "Fun" do some research.

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from ek77:

Are you kidding how many for sale post are put up every week. Maybe Pinside should start charging for sale threads even better take a cut Pinside the new ebay lame

So mad...

#12 4 years ago

no, the last EXPP produced is #16

#13 4 years ago

That was my only complaint with Texas pinball festival last year (outstanding show btw) BBB was there but not for play...just for looking at with the power off.

#14 4 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

That was my only complaint with Texas pinball festival last year (outstanding show btw) BBB was there but not for play...just for looking at with the power off.

I have to wonder how many people who pay over $20,000 for a game treat it just that way.

#15 4 years ago
Quoted from Pintopia:

For those not familiar with "Fun" do some research.

Probably be a $40,000 game on their ebay store.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside