tube lady parts (resized).jpg
tube lady (resized).jpg
IMG_0480 (resized).JPG
IMG_0468 (resized).JPG
Gene Tube Dancer (resized).jpg
ignite colors (resized).jpg
IMG_0479 (resized).JPG

#1 7 years ago

My growing collection of Double B Barbaras, threesome shown but casting more each day. Can do different fluorescent black light glow active colors but am limited in colors but can mix for different 2ndary colors but is hard to consistently get that same color. Using urethane elastomers in casting which provide vey high strength, impact resistant and wear resistance and is phthalate free, mercury free and MOCA free, non toxic and she can be put in your aquarium if needed. Original modeled then 3D printed then molded in silicone which gives her more detail and smoother body without having to use mold release to extract her after casting.
Video of our test 2nd generation Barbara dancing in a pin.

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dropbox.com%2Fs%2Fbdg24a8m0a0xyfg%2FVideo.MOV%3Fdl%3D0&h=ATP_9--TBuynBgu2yZjT0-7LyNfi9q15Z0BpJZa_IFwOMw2Ej0nja8tZ6KO78X9R_YSoOBC2roSnIJELjLUBslJ0hv6fLZ-u-OoRtd_OknNABw1bM5UnjdnaBi35laT1g617XdhgU6JFBIYCNg

IMG_0479 (resized).JPGIMG_0479 (resized).JPG

ignite colors (resized).jpgignite colors (resized).jpg

#2 7 years ago

Gene playing with his original doll not mine maybe I should send him one.

Gene Tube Dancer (resized).jpgGene Tube Dancer (resized).jpg

#3 7 years ago

this is awesome man great work!!!

#4 7 years ago

Maybe PPS will provide "insight", since it has been conjecture, but never proven, full rights are owned to this Capcom game for production.

#5 7 years ago

Besides the fact that that IP ownership has never been established, these are new toys, close to original but different in many ways. Not the same color, no identifying logos... They just happen to fit in the tube.

Heck, I think the boobs are even bigger

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

Maybe PPS will provide "insight", since it has been conjecture, but never proven, full rights are owned to this Capcom game for production.

Right there not "exact" reproductions, obviously different in color and would be considered fan art! ...and her breasts are bigger for sure lol

#7 7 years ago

Well done.

#8 7 years ago

BB Barbara was remodeled from scratch and our original model was printed on a 3D printer and was made using our molds and was not cast from any original product. BB does not refer to any existing pinball machine and means Big Breasted Barbara. BB Barbara can be used anyway you like but has never been advertised to be sold in a pinball machine but if you like to do so that is your right. There is no similar product sold at this time by any company that I know of so it is not stopping or hampering any monies being obtained.
This toy also is not commercially advertised to be sold to the mass market. BB Barbara is a doll and non functioning action item and to make her dance a motor and rod can be retrofitted to make her move. If you want to help out the pinball community and let us help them obtain unobtainable parts it would be nice if you did not object or question the rights to us making these since we feel we can do so since no original was used in the making. The profit if any will be marginally or none and just a few of these will probably sent to other pinsiders who desperately cannot get this or any other items to keep their machines functioning properly or have memorabilia or a doll to make them happy.

#9 7 years ago

BB Barbara has been sent to pinsiders who have not used her in a pin and this is how I use one of mine.

IMG_0468 (resized).JPGIMG_0468 (resized).JPG

#10 7 years ago

These things are multiplying like Tribbles help me get rid of them please. I leave them together in a box overnight and seems to be more the next morning. Also if you have ever seen the trucker look of the original I think Barbara is much cuter looking definitely.

IMG_0480 (resized).JPGIMG_0480 (resized).JPG

#11 7 years ago

Can you show the back of the bottoms/mounting point?

I need another small c clamp? Do you know the size?

#12 7 years ago

tube lady (resized).jpgtube lady (resized).jpg

tube lady parts (resized).jpgtube lady parts (resized).jpg

#13 7 years ago

oh man I just got goosebumps lol

#14 7 years ago

Purple Barbaras hatching, wanted to show you all how these are reproduced and the casting call process. So much detail you can even see her navel. These will be cleaned to remove the extra material that overflows the mold after poring and clamping together but is necessary to make sure they are 100% filled.

IMG_0481 (resized).JPGIMG_0481 (resized).JPG

#15 7 years ago

Current Lineup Saturday March 25
Mix and match belts to what Color Barbara you want to being home.

IMG_0486 (resized).JPGIMG_0486 (resized).JPG

#16 7 years ago

Fresh batch of BB Barbaras

IMG_0496 (resized).JPGIMG_0496 (resized).JPG

#17 7 years ago

In development Barbara the Desktop Model, just need to juice her up and need to find 12vdc adapter. That base was made in one day by Trevor the Mad Modder from Just3dmods. He can do pretty amazing stuff fast.

IMG_0499 (resized).JPGIMG_0499 (resized).JPG

#18 7 years ago

My collection Wednesday March 29th, 2017

IMG_0501 (resized).JPGIMG_0501 (resized).JPG

3 weeks later
#19 6 years ago

Like the desktop model
When available ?? $$

2 weeks later
#20 6 years ago

Got mine today...too sweet!!!

001.JPG001.JPG

#21 6 years ago
Quoted from gmkalos:

Got mine today...too sweet!!!

Great happy that you got one.

3 weeks later
#23 6 years ago

Pm him

3 months later
#24 6 years ago

we still have a couple of dancers left and have the capability to make some more if anyone is interested. The remakes had no complaints that I have heard of so if interested let me know and I will post a picture of the ones still for sale.

#25 6 years ago
Quoted from tdunbar:

BB does not refer to any existing pinball machine

Well according to Pinside it refers to Bone Busters Barbara. How Freudian...

4 months later
#26 6 years ago

Two dancers left for sale and I don't plan to make anymore unless I can get 5 orders for more
I do have 4 belts 3 yellow and 1 purple but can make those anytime if needed

IMG_0584 (resized).JPGIMG_0584 (resized).JPG

Added over 6 years ago: These last two are now gone and I have no more available.

2 weeks later
#27 6 years ago

Hi father of all Barbaras ...

I got a Barbara from a friend of mine. But the ladywill not put on her underwear .. any suggestion how to get her in the panties ??

P1020186 (resized).JPGP1020186 (resized).JPG

#28 6 years ago

That looks like an original belt, you'll have to elongate (grind) the holes bigger at the top to get it on. If you don't, you'll for sure break the belt trying to get it on. Look at the belts in the picture above for reference.

#29 6 years ago

Yes, it is the original belt ... now I see the difference . Thank you !
However .. I made it my Barbara slipped in the belt, now trying to make a new
wire.
Thanks for the hint anyway !!

#30 6 years ago
Quoted from TomDK:

I got a Barbara but the lady will not put on her underwear. Any suggestion on how to get her in the panties?

Can't help you there. When single I was always trying to get girls to do the opposite.

#31 6 years ago
Quoted from TomDK:

I got a Barbara from a friend of mine. But the ladywill not put on her underwear .. any suggestion how to get her in the panties ??

We sell repro belts for those dancers which we made but the belt should fit and we made the repros belts measuring them from an original and the repros fit so the original ones should too. Even our repro belts fit tight but both should fit. Just squeeze the upper thighs together and tightly as possible and work the belt up every so slightly and it should fit over the thighs and once over the thicker part of the thigh it will then fit easier on.

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from tdunbar:

We sell repro belts for those dancers which we made but the belt should fit and we made the repros belts measuring them from an original and the repros fit so the original ones should too. Even our repro belts fit tight but both should fit. Just squeeze the upper thighs together and tightly as possible and work the belt up every so slightly and it should fit over the thighs and once over the thicker part of the thigh it will then fit easier on.

Never had a problem getting a woman INTO her panties.

1 month later
#33 6 years ago
Quoted from TomDK:

I had this same issue. I had a bottle of Novus 1 handy and just sprayed a little on the dancer. It easily slid into place and I just wiped it off with a paper towel.

PM if you need any assistance.

Chris

#34 6 years ago
Quoted from Nevus:

I had this same issue. I had a bottle of Novus 1 handy and just sprayed a little on the dancer. It easily slid into place and I just wiped it off with a paper towel.
PM if you need any assistance.
Chris

There's a KY jelly joke in there somewhere.

1 month later
#35 5 years ago

I have one Blue BB Barbara Dancer for sale if anyone is interested and can send pic just PM me. Was an extra one done on the last 2 made by request.

2 years later
#36 3 years ago

If I get interest in remaking these for $200 each how many might be interested in ordering one or more?

#37 3 years ago
Quoted from tdunbar:

If I get interest in remaking these for $200 each how many might be interested in ordering one or more?

LOL... $200 for a piece of plastic?

#38 3 years ago
Quoted from jake35:

LOL... $200 for a piece of plastic?

The last known original sold for $400 plus and because of age may gum up and not work.
Try making one with good looking quality, functional, and that has durability and I will give you $200
Buy that pressure injection machine and cast a mold for 100k and make 30 to get rich!
I will even tell you what material to use and how to make them but you will need to get your own Barbara to cast and good luck with someone loaning out there dancer to you and you cannot cast an original and may destroy it in the process much harder than it looks since her details like mouth, ears and toes are really tiny and more are wasted than sold.
We have made and sold like 35 but we cringe ever time someone needs one because we hate making them but do so to help BBB owners get replacements for their broken dancers for their 12k and higher priced pin.

#39 3 years ago
Quoted from tdunbar:

The last known original sold for $400 plus and because of age may gum up and not work.
Try making one with good looking quality, functional, and that has durability and I will give you $200
Buy that pressure injection machine and cast a mold for 100k and make 30 to get rich!
I will even tell you what material to use and how to make them but you will need to get your own Barbara to cast and good luck with someone loaning out there dancer to you and you cannot cast an original and may destroy it in the process much harder than it looks since her details like mouth, ears and toes are really tiny and more are wasted than sold.
We have made and sold like 35 but we cringe ever time someone needs one because we hate making them but do so to help BBB owners get replacements for their broken dancers for their 12k and higher priced pin.

At least it gives an option. Odd these are so hard to source and are starting to disintegrate. I have a spare original but not sure how it would react if mine decides to crap out. After spending 15k for these whats 200 more? If they do reproduce BBB (which i don't believe they will) i think these will be more obtainable, but that's a huge IF.

#40 3 years ago

I might be interested but only in fluorocent green like the original
I have installed a blue one from you, very nice and much better than no dancer but in blacklight it looks .... blue

#41 3 years ago
Quoted from TomDK:

I have installed a blue one from you, very nice and much better than no dancer but in blacklight it looks .... blue

We did use the smooth on fluorescent coloring shown here
https://www.smooth-on.com/product-line/ignite/#:~:text=Fluorescent%20Color%20Pigments%20Liquid%20fluorescent%20colorants%20compatible%20with,is%20maximized%20under%20ultra-violet%20light%20or%20%22black%20light.%22

so maybe we need to test that better thanks for the heads up first time I have heard of it not glowing

So maybe I will just wait till some more twist up then make a few more but for now I have none to sell and do not plan to make anymore.

#42 3 years ago
Quoted from tdunbar:

They are rare, but come up on ebay once in awhile. Last two I bought were $100. So 200 may be ok.

#43 3 years ago

If you have a spare original, coat it in vaseline and put it in a plastic bag in the dark. It will last a lon time

1 week later
#44 3 years ago
Quoted from jj44114:

If you have a spare original, coat it in vaseline and put it in a plastic bag in the dark. It will last a lon time

Or sell it for a fair price to me .... its the better idea.
The blue one is nice but missing the glow.

IMG_7633 (resized).JPGIMG_7633 (resized).JPG
2 years later
#45 1 year ago
Quoted from TomDK:

Did they ever make a fluorocent green one? Are these still available?

#46 1 year ago

TomDK has a dancer repro that is great!

Looks better than original and glows.

He was selling one few weeks back

#48 1 year ago

I think around December I will have 2 more to sell.
So far I have only one left as a spare for my BBB.
They are all handcrafted , therefor it takes some time .

For any reason I can not stop the advertisement and renew.

#49 1 year ago
Quoted from TomDK:

I think around December I will have 2 more to sell.
So far I have only one left as a spare for my BBB.
They are all handcrafted , therefor it takes some time .
For any reason I can not stop the advertisement and renew.

What material do you make them out of? Any way you can make them less prone to getting twisted up?

#50 1 year ago

They will not twist up .... at least not in the first year
My first repro is for over a year now in my BBBr and shakes as on the first day. No problem with twisting up or7and the material.
BUT, to be hones, I have no long time experiences. So I will cover one year with kind of warranty but have myself no long term experiences.
This is what I also communicate clearly!

The point is .. there is no alternate. I also bought a Barbara years ago but had to buy the last blue dancer. The material was harder, mounting was not easy. barbara is not as fine worked out and not as smooth as the new repros but it also worked around 2 years in my pin.
I tried to get a yellow one but , as far as I know, there is no new run.
So right now it seems that only my repros are , more or less, available.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
30,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Victoria, BC
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 209.00
Displays
Retrocity
Displays
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Long Beach, CA
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bb-barbara and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.