image-192.jpg
image-528.jpg
Baywatch pst.jpg
$_3.JPG
1.JPG
$_57.JPG
Choices_Were_Made.jpg
image.jpg
There are 76 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 10 years ago

Found local guy with super clean Baywatch.
What's a good price for this pin. I have no idea......

#2 10 years ago

I saw that one too. Seemed a tad high.

#4 10 years ago

They don't move fast over $1,500. Shame too, it's a good game with a lot going on. Theme kills the price.

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

They don't move fast over $1,500. Shame too, it's a good game with a lot going on. Theme kills the price.

What he said...Very similar to WWFRR...

#6 10 years ago

But it's the Hoff....maybe if they could put that drunken video of him eating a cheeseburger into the extra large DMD it would get a bump in value. Lol

#7 10 years ago

For very nice clean and shopped
$1700

Get the color dmd in it, sell for $2500

#9 10 years ago

Good price: 1000-1200
actual value: probably 1200-1400

#10 10 years ago

Out here CA prices, I'd say value is $1500ish for good condition. Mint condition could be $2k+. Try to get it for less.

#11 10 years ago

The low price can be a problem. I have 15 pins including a nice Baywatch and a friend of mine has one also among his 10 machines. It is far from being either one of our favorite games but neither one of us would sell it because of its low value. It's a good game that's just not worth selling for that little. Which makes it easy to keep a decent pin that you don't really need to hang on to.

#12 10 years ago

Bought one a few weeks ago for $1100. Filthy, but no PF wear, just needed a tear down and full top and bottom shopping. Just got my LEDs, rubbers and a few parts I needed the other day. So looking forward to getting it all put back together this weekend. Fun game with lots to do and so many ramps and wire forms. I love the theme, great cheese. The large DMD has some terrific animations too.

#13 10 years ago

great game, i was told i paid to much, wouldnt sell for twice that amount. glad i own it after almost dismissing cuz of theme. if its really nice under 2gs and your not planning on resale i say you wont be disapointed.

#14 10 years ago

I'll take one for under 1200 all day. Great game! image.jpgimage.jpg

#15 10 years ago

I paid $1100 from Chuck @ CP & then sold it (6-9 mos ago?) for $1100 to a Pinsider.

Great game, miss it a lot.

littlecammi is right, the money it fetches when sold isn't nearly as cool as the game sitting in your basement. I only sold it because my auxiliary pinball room is turning into a dedicated toy room for my daughter so her dollhouses n shit aren't in my game room.

Choices were made lol

Choices_Were_Made.jpgChoices_Were_Made.jpg

#16 10 years ago

I want one of these after playing it at the Ohio show...love the slow-mo swimming clip of CJ.

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from Perspex:

I want one of these after playing it at the Ohio show...love the slow-mo swimming clip of CJ.

I like the end animation of the girl getting corn holed

Someone upload the gif

#18 10 years ago

Thanks guys going to give it a good look tomorrow....not sure what I will do?
It doesn't have a scratch on it..DMD is perfect...no leds.but new lights throuout..new rubber..PF perfect cabinet perfect...no upgraded to flippers but says the are strong with no issues...only 2 miles from house...hmmmmm

#19 10 years ago

What's the asking price? Current ROMs are 4.0. Mine had 3.0 and I paid $15 for the new chips. No idea what the changes are though.

#20 10 years ago

Hate to be a downer but see these sitting on cl forever at 1000 would never pay more than that or ever buy one for that matter save your money just look at it terrible theme just ruins any hope of being cool and the hoff really think about this just an opinion but come on

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#22 10 years ago

I tried to tag this NSFW...think it worked.

#23 10 years ago

This one is good.

Baywatch pst.jpgBaywatch pst.jpg
#24 10 years ago

Themes are certainly personal taste because I wouldn't want a Wizard of Oz themed pin. Hate the movie, hate musicals and theme is way too fruity for me.

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from Snowyetti:

Hate to be a downer but see these sitting on cl forever at 1000 would never pay more than that or ever buy one for that matter save your money just look at it terrible theme just ruins any hope of being cool and the hoff really think about this just an opinion but come on

Bullcrap. Show me one example of this pin sitting "forever" on CL for $1,000. Show me an example of it sitting anywhere for $1,000 in working condition for more than a day.

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from HFK:

Bullcrap. Show me one example of this pin sitting "forever" on CL for $1,000. Show me an example of it sitting anywhere for $1,000 in working condition for more than a day.

I bought one about a year and a couple months ago that had been sitting for $900 on Pinside for a couple weeks. That was when pin prices were even higher, too. Needed a shop job and the cabinet wasn't great, but was fully functional and the playfield is nice.

Really nice shape, cleaned, shopped... $1500, tops. I'd personally go no more than $1200 for it, and I do think it's an awesome game, they are found cheap pretty regularly.

#27 10 years ago

For a Baywatch in very good condition, the 2014 Mr. Pinball guide states a price of $1550.
If it's in great condition, probably $1500 is the highest you should go. Start your negotiations lower though.

#28 10 years ago

I'll take a 1200 bay watch any day.

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from HFK:

Appreciate this....I agree...

#30 10 years ago

Where can I get one of those back glass.....

#31 10 years ago

whats he asking for it?

#32 10 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Appreciate this....I agree...

Cool. My Baywatch is totally an illusion.

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Where can I get one of those back glass.....

eBay

#34 10 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

This one is good.

Baywatch pst.jpg 47 KB

Yes it is...

#35 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

I'll take a 1200 bay watch any day.

I want one of the ones sitting around forever for $1,000!

#36 10 years ago

Sold mine last year for$1500. Was a nice machine with full led. Regret selling it. Count me in on the list of guys who will buy one for $1000.

#37 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

image.jpg 90 KB

Please tell me that's not an alternate translight for Baywatch.

#38 10 years ago

I'm in the more annoying position of owning a Baywatch. It plays great, has a lot going on, and I personally don't mind the theme. I can agree that they don't usually get sold. They fetch too little dollars and the game is simply worth more to play and enjoy. I'd move mine for the right trade, but I wouldn't sell for $1,000 either.

#39 10 years ago

Here you go hfk been on ny Cl for a long time type it in take a long look this game sucksimage-528.jpgimage-528.jpg

#40 10 years ago

I like playing Baywatch on location. The fact that you can start a 6player game is pretty unique too. I finally learned not to use the shark flipper it's too risky.

#41 10 years ago

Paid $1550 a year ago, came with an extra new dmd in the deal. Deep rule set & fun video modes. 6 player or 4 player team. No regrets. Go get it!

#42 10 years ago

6 players is unique... but oh boy can it turn into a waiting game. The game is also pretty proud of that feature. The attract mode hypes it fairly heavily.

#43 10 years ago

Bought and sold a really nice one for $1200 a while ago, probably be more like $1500 now. I enjoyed it while I had it, but quickly wanted something else. Squidgirl pops still give me nightmares.

#44 10 years ago

Ha If everyone wants one why don't you call mike on cl New York and a hush falls over the haters who paid to much for there hasslehoffs. Calm down and call mike he will sell this to you prob even less than what he's askin. This theme is just not my kinda game. hoff will always be the nightrider to me now that would be a pin I would pay 1500 for

#45 10 years ago

Hope to have the time to finish the complete tear down and shopping of mine this weekend. Had a bit of time tonight to install some more LEDs and then try to find time to re-install all the plastics, ramps, rubbers and GI LEDs. Very fun pinball and the theme is perfect cheese for us.

#46 10 years ago

we won one on ebay in michigan last year for $800 that had a couple hack issues. still, it was for sale in front of everyone's eyes and it sold for $800. the displays are the issue just like bf, maverick, etc. they cost too much to replace and they constantly reset even after the upgrades to the connectors, etc.
the normal price range for a fully working one in average condition is still in the 1k to 1200 range all day long.
ive seen probably 4 or 5 sell in that range the past year. you cant always go by ebay price summary always bcuz those averages don't reflect when shipping was included or other factors of game condition.

#47 10 years ago

$800 was what I was going to say! Really surprised at the number of people that think they are worth $1500. They are only worth what someone will pay for one. I sell pinballs for a living and if I offered one shopped for $1200 it would sell eventually, but it would likely take a long time. I would have to get $1500 from someone that knew next to nothing about pinball. But....I so understand those that feel it wouldn't be worth selling their own for less than that. A big difference between what something is worth to them and what you can actually get. I have a couple pins I would never sell even if I got full retail, because it is just worth more to me.

#48 10 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Found local guy with super clean Baywatch.
What's a good price for this pin. I have no idea......

Did you check it out in person?

#49 10 years ago

I did the fix for the DMD flicker & it worked 100% to my knowledge

#50 10 years ago

I would say a nice cabinet no red fade - good play field - working 100% - perfect giant DMD is easy a $1500. game .

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 33.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.00
$ 22.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Anderson, SC
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 259.00
4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Howard City, MI
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 33.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 76 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/baywatch-whats-a-good-price?hl=baronmarto and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.