image-192.jpg
image-528.jpg
Baywatch pst.jpg
$_3.JPG
1.JPG
$_57.JPG
Choices_Were_Made.jpg
image.jpg
There are 76 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 10 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

I did the fix for the DMD flicker & it worked 100% to my knowledge

Worked 100% the whole time I owned it after you, and new owner has reported no problems to me. I would gladly buy another one, only game I regret selling in the past year....but there will come a day when the Hoff returns to my humble abode.

#52 10 years ago
Quoted from lyonsden:

Did you check it out in person?

I did check it out in person....it's damn near perfect. No paint fade PF perfect ...DMD super bright perfect , flippers strong , looked brand new looked like it had new subwoofer. But he's asking a bit too much $1900.
It may be the cleanest pin I have ever seen even has original owners manual .

#53 10 years ago

Do it for the hoff lol

#54 10 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

I did check it out in person....it's damn near perfect. No paint fade PF perfect ...DMD super bright perfect , flippers strong , looked brand new looked like it had new subwoofer. But he's asking a bit too much $1900.
It may be the cleanest pin I have ever seen even has original owners manual .

Based on your description, I'd offer $1500.00 and settle on $1600.00. But then, I own one and love the game! Probably the best gameplay of any Sega. Deep ruleset, wide variety of shots. Sure, the theme sucks, but it's a great game.

#55 10 years ago

Shoulda brung $1500 cash money and made the offer.

#56 10 years ago

How does the theme suck? Replace the backglass if the Hoff bothers you, it doesn't bother me.

#57 10 years ago
Quoted from Tootai:

How does the theme suck? Replace the backglass if the Hoff bothers you, it doesn't bother me.

Theme isn't just the translight. It's the whole package. If I was single I might consider one of these, but my wife would kill me if I brought one home for anything more than free. I think that's the problem: just not for a family environment. Takes out lots of buyers, thus reducing demand.

#58 10 years ago

Funny my wife grew up watching baywatch in San Diego liked the show and didn't seem to mind the graphics when I should her the pics. But we do have a daughter.

#59 10 years ago

I think kids see a lot worse than girls in bikinis on tv...

#60 10 years ago

LOVE Baywatch, you don't look at the backbox while playing, it is FUN FUN FUN with stacked modes to complete, satisfying shots, fun DMD animations, pf is a bit wider due to use of thin metal side rails, almost feels like a wide body.
It appears $$ amounts are getting in the way of the bottom line - how ENJOYABLE it is..........

Liking those alternate translites! Anyone ever try printing one themselves??

What is the slo-mo CJ running? Don't think I've seen that yet...............

#61 10 years ago

It's an insecure wife who would refuse to allow a pin based on the theme. My wife think the thong butts on the cabinet sides are hilariously tacky. Game is going between two other pins, so it won't be seen anyway. Game theme and playfield is a fun, beach, search and rescue theme.

#62 10 years ago

That one has worked its way down from $2400. A guy I work with was thinking about getting it but has mulled it over for so long that I don't think he will.

Good luck with the haggle and if you get it send an invite my way.

#63 10 years ago

I feel like there was one on craigslist around here that sat for months unsold at $900.

#64 10 years ago

One for sale here sitting at 1400

#65 10 years ago

This will look perfect next to my Johnny Mnemonic ^_^ But seriously, $1900 is reasonable for the condition. Unless you're looking to resell it for a profit. Which I'm not.

I have to wonder where these $900 pins are. The only pin I picked up for $900 was a Space Jam that had been left in an Arizona storage locker long enough to have a centimeter thick layer of dirt covering the whole thing and rotting rubbers. Now it did clear up to a perfect playfield, but that was days of work...

#66 10 years ago

East coast cl

#67 10 years ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

This will look perfect next to my Johnny Mnemonic ^_^ But seriously, $1900 is reasonable for the condition. Unless you're looking to resell it for a profit. Which I'm not.
I have to wonder where these $900 pins are. The only pin I picked up for $900 was a Space Jam that had been left in an Arizona storage locker long enough to have a centimeter thick layer of dirt covering the whole thing and rotting rubbers. Now it did clear up to a perfect playfield, but that was days of work...

U should call him...I'm sure would take a little less if you're interested.
Tucson cl

#68 10 years ago

Picked it up yesterday. The gf and I love it, she says it reminds her of high school since her school was right down the street from where Baywatch was filmed. Lots of fun man, just need to do a flipper rebuild and replace one microswitch on the kickback lane and it'll be perfect. Then LEDs I think =)

The DMD is amazing, never seen one that big before. It makes all my other games DMD's look small now.

#69 10 years ago

I spent 4 hours today putting back together my Baywatch after a complete tear down shop job. Gave it a final cleaning with Novus 1 and then waxed the playfield. Smooth and fast! Have all the LEDs and rubbers on now, as well as the metal ball guides and lower playfield plastics, and all new flippers w/ rebuilds. Looking fan-tas-tic so far.

Tomorrow I'm hoping to have enough time to finish installing everything else. The rest of the plastics, ramps and the crap-ton of wireforms.

#70 10 years ago

Good price? I dunno but Hasselhoff got $10,000 for his! http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hasselhoff-auctions-off-his-baywatch

#71 10 years ago

Congrats Darkwing, it's a lot of fun! Be sure to check out the Baywatch club for tips on modding, talk about gameplay, etc.!

#72 10 years ago

Congrats on the game! Hope to see it soon!

#73 10 years ago

Best game ever according to my shirt lol

// Error: Image 204382 not found //

image-192.jpgimage-192.jpg
#74 10 years ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

Picked it up yesterday. The gf and I love it, she says it reminds her of high school since her school was right down the street from where Baywatch was filmed. Lots of fun man, just need to do a flipper rebuild and replace one microswitch on the kickback lane and it'll be perfect. Then LEDs I think =)
The DMD is amazing, never seen one that big before. It makes all my other games DMD's look small now.

I told you guys it was perfect...
Nice pick up darkwing

1 year later
#75 8 years ago

Bump for a price check thread, curious as this seems like a good game.

#76 8 years ago

Pinside says the average is $2100: https://pinside.com/pinball/archive/baywatch

Add/subtract a few hundred, depending on condition. Fortunately, most have nice playfields. BW is definitely a game that I rank high in terms of bang for the buck. Great shots, good rules, 90's cheese and a whole lot of David.

Screen_Shot_2016-03-06_at_7.39.14_PM_(resized).pngScreen_Shot_2016-03-06_at_7.39.14_PM_(resized).png

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 259.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Howard City, MI
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 33.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Anderson, SC
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 33.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 24.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 76 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/baywatch-whats-a-good-price/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.