• Dirty Harry 51 votes
    44%
  • Popeye saves earth 11 votes
    9%
  • None of them 9 votes
    8%

(116 votes)

#1 6 years ago

Which one would you guys pick out of these games? popeye would be the cheapest and then baywatch and most expensive would be dh. Let's say they are all decent condition. And it would be really helpful if you could list the reason for your choosing or not choosing that certain game. Thanks guys

#2 6 years ago

Dirty Harry

Reason: It's better than the other ones.

#3 6 years ago

Baywatch. One of the best bang for the buck and underrated pins out there.

#4 6 years ago

May I ask, why these 3 games. All 3 of these games are are asking real money. And for very similar money you could get so many other games that many would rank a lot higher. T2 comes to mind or a JP. Don't get me wrong I love my baywatch but i got it at a great price. If I had to cast a vote put me down for Baywatch.

#5 6 years ago

I’ve got a Dirty Harry, it’s surprisingly fun. Kind of underrated and not too expensive. I picked it up in a trade and definitely enjoying it.

#6 6 years ago

Yeah, price would be a factor in this comparison. Dirty Harry is the better game if price isn't a consideration. While I like T2 and JP, I would have to respectfully disagree that they are better games than DH. Just my opinion.

#7 6 years ago

Baywatch & Popeye are very deep, with a great degree of difficulty, games. I own both & love them.

#8 6 years ago

I used to have a DH. Great game. I miss it sometimes.

#9 6 years ago

Dirty Harry all the way!

#10 6 years ago

Once owned a Dirty Harry. Very good "bang for the buck".

#11 6 years ago

Baywatch is a very fun underated game, which ive spent a fair bit of time on an would like to have one day, its very family friendly an not to hard to figure out, ive only played dirty harry a few times so cant give to much of an opinion on but i did think it was great an would love to put more time on it. Unfortunately popeye did nothing for me , but im sure theres some good features maybe i just didn't see them.

#13 6 years ago

Spent some time on a DH and Baywatch last weekend. I have to say I enjoyed playing Baywatch more. Just a fun game if not taken too seriously. DH has a lot of things going for it but none of it really seemed to come together for me. Art and presentation pretty weak. It's probably a decent game if you can get one cheap and get it playing well. Popeye is not that bad but not all that great either.

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from swampshroom:

May I ask, why these 3 games. All 3 of these games are are asking real money. And for very similar money you could get so many other games that many would rank a lot higher. T2 comes to mind or a JP. Don't get me wrong I love my baywatch but i got it at a great price. If I had to cast a vote put me down for Baywatch.

jp and terminator 2 are very much entry level pins. Baywatch and dirty harry are a step above both of them.

#15 6 years ago

Dirty harry by miles. Fantastic pin.

#16 6 years ago

Baywatch has a fantastic layout and pretty darn good rules. It’s the easy winner here. If it was a Bally/Williams with a decent theme it would be in the top ten handily. Instead it’s a Sega with a giant Hasselhoff Head.

#17 6 years ago

Dirty Harry for the win

#18 6 years ago

I own Baywatch and Dirty Harry love both games but I vote dirty Harry all the way.

#19 6 years ago

I've only played Dirty Harry maybe 10 times total and I walked away thinking that it didn't make my day.

#20 6 years ago

As the poll shows, both BW and DH are great games. Both are also very different.

I vote buy them both as they go well in a collection together.

#21 6 years ago

Dirty Harry is a great game, don't hesitate.

#22 6 years ago

All things being close, don't pass on DH unless Baywatch is substantially cheaper and in much better condition. Otherwise, I'm taking Clint all the way. Both are total sleepers, but sooner or later DH will stop being undervalued--prices are already creeping up for a nice one. Baywatch isn't ever going to get elevated past the cheesiness that is associated with it. Put a powered sub on Dirty Harry--you'll be blown away by the excellent bass in the soundtrack.

#23 6 years ago

I have owned all three at one time still have the Popeye. Love it and not going anywhere soon.

#24 6 years ago

DH for pete's sake.

#25 6 years ago

not a fan of any of those themes, but Dirty Harry is the best playing game of that bunch.

#26 6 years ago

Baywatch all day. DH is for B/W fan bois

#27 6 years ago

Poopy sucks

#28 6 years ago

I'm asking about these games cuz where I live, games are not so abundant like the east coast or cali so gotta work with what I can find. I mean sure I can buy games from other states but I'm trying not to buy games unseen as my previous out of state purchases weren't good.

#29 6 years ago

Dirty Harry is one of my least favorite B/Ws and id steer clear of it even if you weren’t putting it up against my favorite pinball of all time (Baywatch). Cool theme and cabinet, but the gameplay has never grabbed me.

Popeye is unique, bizarre and one of a kind. Best to play one thoroughly yourself before deciding one way or another.

#30 6 years ago

Not a fan of Popeye. The center is too cluttered up IMO. Good theme though, would be a good remake theme.

#31 6 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

yeup, quality counts. that's why DH is 2 times the machine

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

Haha...shark flipper boi.

#34 6 years ago

I don't have a lot of time on DH but honestly i like playing all 3

I picked BW since i just got one. great game if you can handle the cheese

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 40.00
$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Howard City, MI
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 33.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 259.00
Machine - For Sale
Birmingham, AL
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Clovis, NM
$ 22.50
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

6,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/baywatch-vs-dirty-harry-vs-popeye and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.