(Topic ID: 25529)

Baywatch Technical Help needed...ball launcher

By dgoodspeed

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dnhayden.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 11 years ago

"pressing both flippers simultaneously will launch the ball too."

Awesome tip Robert.....i played a few games on my baywatch to see if this actually worked and it did. My start button works fine,as well as the launcher, but this is still pretty cool to know. I just need to remember to select one skill shoot prior to the one i actually want before hitting both flippers to get what i want. I know this is a little bit of a hijack post, but i love learning new things about my game that i nerver knew before.....thanks again!

1 month later
#18 11 years ago
Quoted from stingray4me:

Hi, could someone start to help me with my Baywatch similar problem ? When turned on it wants to put all the balls at once into the game & they get jammed up there at the lauch part. It usual comes up with a danger on the screen too. The middle kickout that says earth shake goes crazy too non stop too.

It sounds like your game is wants to start in the wizard "Earthquake" mode for some reason. Maybe the game roms are messed up. I dunno....

#21 11 years ago
Quoted from stingray4me:

Here's a video I just made of it.

You should really start a new topic of your own on this problem.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
Decals
$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
Decals

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dnhayden.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/baywatch-technical-help-neededball-launcher?tu=dnhayden and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.