Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by cleland
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pam 2.jpg
    Pam 1.jpg
    pa.gif
    Pam And.jpg
    #1 9 years ago

The movie will star The Rock and he states it will be, "Edgy, raunchy and hopefully, funny as all hell."

Looks like my BW will be increasing in value soon.

http://www.muscleandfitness.com/news-and-features/athletes-and-celebrities/rock-set-star-baywatch-movie?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=pulsenews

#2 9 years ago

Cool. Just got my BAywatch a little while ago and love it.

#3 9 years ago

Holy Sh*t wow !!! Figured this was a joke
    Back on topic Baywatch is a great pin!!

#4 9 years ago

Hopefully Pam has an opening.

Pam And.jpgPam And.jpg

#5 9 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Pam And.jpg 40 KB

Pam is looking a little rough.

#6 9 years ago

My favorite game so far.

#7 9 years ago
    Quoted from rottenrobert1313:

Pam is looking a little rough.

Doesn't look that rough - she is gonna age a bit right.

#8 9 years ago

Poor Pam, she's kind of like an old passed-around bong. Everyone enjoyed it when it was new, now it doesn't look or taste the same.

#9 9 years ago
    Quoted from RonB:

Poor Pam, she's kind of like an old passed-around bong. Everyone enjoyed it when it was new, now it doesn't look or taste the same.

Yer killin me.

#10 9 years ago

first great laugh of the day! thank you.

#11 9 years ago
    Quoted from RonB:

At least you can clean a bong

#12 9 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

I think she has at least three

Quoted from PoMC:

Please ask all of the Judge Dredd owners how much their pins went up when the remake for that came out a couple years ago

#13 9 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

Please ask all of the Judge Dredd owners how much their pins went up when the remake for that came out a couple years ago

A Judge Dredd Remake came out?

#14 9 years ago

Like the vast majority of you guys wouldn't roll in the hay with that....I'll be the first to say I would with no hesitation.

#15 9 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

It was better than the first one but not as imaginative as the comic imo

#16 9 years ago

BW is an outstanding pin, I am glad I got my hands on a very nice shape one recently. I think it is the best game carrying the Sega brand.

Like the Dredd remake, I don't think a new BW movie will revive interest or value for the pin. The theme is so off putting to most that they don't give it a chance.

#17 9 years ago

Yea its a good pin for 1200 to 1500 but no more

#18 9 years ago

They should replace The Hoff with Tommy Lee.

#19 9 years ago

The Rock is on juice....maybe he should pass on the name of his doctor to her.

#20 9 years ago
    Quoted from rstrunks:

Like the vast majority of you guys wouldn't roll in the hay with that....I'll be the first to say I would with no hesitation.

I would but she would just want it again, probably couldnt hurt it after tommy lee anyway

#21 9 years ago

Remember she has hep c so she could be sick and I would not get close to her

#22 9 years ago
    Quoted from rockrand:

Remember she has hep c so she could be sick and I would not get close to her

Probably Hep V.

#23 9 years ago
    Quoted from rstrunks:

Nope. Sorry I wouldn't.

I'd like to keep my main organ attached to my body thank you very much.

#24 9 years ago

pa.gifpa.gif

#25 9 years ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

I really hope you dont believe that.

#26 9 years ago

I have the pf as wall art, very nice shape too.

#27 9 years ago
    Quoted from Chitownpinball:

I really hope you dont believe that.

#28 9 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

The Karl Urban Dredd. Worth a watch, was like The Raid meets a day in the life of Judge Dredd. Felt true to the source, and didn't try and cram too much into one story. I'd watch more if they made them.

#29 9 years ago
    Quoted from rstrunks:

I'll take a pass...pam 2.jpgpam 2.jpgPam 1.jpgPam 1.jpg

#30 9 years ago

not *that* bad for a 47 year old. At least she is thin and got those awful 80s style fakies reduced to a slightly less obnoxious size.

#31 9 years ago
    Quoted from KrustyBurger:

I'll take a pass...

Pam 1.jpg 16 KB

pam 2.jpg 28 KB

She's starting to look like the crypt keeper. It's to bad really. She was the hottest when she was on home improvement.

2 weeks later
    #32 9 years ago

Yeah, it sucks what Father Time does to us all....we all age and look like shit when we die.
    Unless, you die young at your prime which sucks even more.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/baywatch-remake-has-been-confirmed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.