(Topic ID: 218650)

Baywatch - number of units produced

By KAH66

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kah66.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

can't find anything about this on the web ... anyone an idea of how many have been produced or been sold? thanx

#13 5 years ago

well, thanks so far ... so I take it that around 2.000+ could be the number produced ...

here in Germany you won't see a lot of SEGA Baywatch and I only bought it for personal reasons (life saver in the family) ... and I must say I was very positively suprised. Good quality build, compared to the Batman Forever I owned before ... good looking ramps, nice flow, with Chad SW update and the level of different shots, two video mods etc ... I wouldn't know a difference to a nice B/W game.
Very interesting and unique way for the skillshot and to launch the ball, nice sound, no humming ... only two negatives for me are the dolphin sound from time to time and that changing bulbs (LEDs) is only possible from the top and taking all ramps apart etc.

overall ... a keeper for me and better than tons of over.expensive not supported new Sterns ... where you can't even get plastics once they are broken while the company is still producing games.

#15 5 years ago

well some songs of his maybe ... Night Rider and Baywatch on TV as well .. but pinball in generell mainly B/W, Stern lately ... JJP coming up, but Data East, SEGA, Zaccaria etc only to a minor extend

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.00
$ 18.99
Tools
FlipMods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 22.50
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Anderson, SC
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 33.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 259.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 33.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Howard City, MI
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kah66.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/baywatch-number-of-units-produced?tu=kah66 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.