IMG_4651 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4649 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4759 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4749 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4744 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4745 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2255 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4661 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rondogg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#642 7 years ago

Need the boat plastic by the shooter and 1 pink flipper. Please let me know if you have them!

#645 7 years ago

You may have seen my request for help on my shark flipper, here's a link to the problem:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/baywatch-flipper-wont-go-down-please-help

#647 7 years ago
Quoted from yellowghost:

Set shark to 99. Works 60%of the time. Switch wasnt registering because the lever wasn't attached. It was lodged under the coil. I don't think it was the right one anyway as the shape stopped the ball from resting on the armature... thus no power. The armature was actually hitting the lever on its way to the ball..losing more power. Find need to a spare and modify it.

My problem is the shark flipper energizes when i hit the right button and doesnt go down until the end of the ball.

#651 7 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

Easy test to see if electrical or mechanical, turn the game off while the flipper is stuck. If it immediately returns then it's electrical problem, if it's still "stuck" it's mechanical. The return spring on mine sometimes gets out of place and binds up that shark flipper and it doesn't want to return home. Each fix in my case, just reposition the spring.

Thanks. Flipper returns to normal after each ball or if I shut the game off during a ball. It doesn't energize until I press the right flipper button. It is electrical. I also switched the two flipper boards and the problem didn't transfer to the upper left flipper board. All transistors (driver and pre-driver) on both flipper boards as well as the CPU and they all check out fine.

1 week later
#662 7 years ago

That looks awesome! You may have the most modded BW on the planet! Very nice.

#666 7 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

It's the first in the world I've ever seen with a color dmd. Game has a shaker and led OCD board. Not sure I can make it any better, but I now too have a spare dmd for Baywatch!

...and it has the undercab controlled lights amirite?

#668 7 years ago

And subwoofer...when are you adding pinsound with custom sounds??????

#670 7 years ago

Sorry. Trying again. Does anyone have a scan or could anyone please scan the boat plastic over the shooter lane?

Mine has a melted plastic from a hot solenoid. I can't seem to find the plastic anywhere.

Thank you.

#672 7 years ago

Actually a kind 'sider just scanned it today and now my graphics person is fixing it. I should be able to post a completed scan in the next couple of days. Thanks though...

#675 7 years ago

Can you pan out a bit?

1 week later
#680 7 years ago

My new modded dolphin. Tied to the shark light and search and rescue light. Much more blue in person.

20161127_152025 (resized).jpg20161127_152025 (resized).jpg

20161127_152013 (resized).jpg20161127_152013 (resized).jpg

#688 7 years ago
Quoted from BioBa:

Meet Lord Dolph from the outer galaxy

ALL HAIL OUR DOLPHIN OVERLORDS!

#691 7 years ago

That looks awesome!

#696 7 years ago

My graphics person didn't come through but I was able to clean up the Boat plastic to make it at least presentable. Will work on printing to waterslide decal and cutting the plastic maybe this weekend.

Pinball Plastics Baywatch (resized).jpgPinball Plastics Baywatch (resized).jpg

#702 7 years ago

Just printed a new boat plastic. Here it is side by side with the crispy one.

20161209_162807 (resized).jpg20161209_162807 (resized).jpg

4 weeks later
#729 7 years ago
Quoted from ChadH:

I'd like to compile a complete list of bugs and issues with Baywatch. Please reply with anything I do not have listed here.
1) CPR Mode - If you complete the mode, the game displays a 50M completion bonus. However, this 50M is not added to the score.
2) Diver Trapped Mode - The bonuses that are added to your score as you make the shots are incorrect. They are displaying 20M, then 30M, then 40M, then 50M, but instead they are granting 10M, then 20M, then 30M, then 40M.
3) End Of Ball Bonus is incorrectly displaying the amount granted for Rescue Missions. The game is supposed to give you 3M times the amount of Rescue Missions completed... however, it is not displaying the correct amount here. Although, it is granting the correct amount in the total.... so this is purely a display error.
4) The upper right gate opens in certain modes to allow a Left Orbit shot to pass. However, often on a fast shot, the gate is not opening quickly enough to allow the ball to pass and the ball is instead deflected down into the SPF rollover lanes.
5) The lower right gate (just above the shark flipper) opens at certain times (such as during Skill Shot 3) to let the ball pass into the kickback. However, the gate often closes too quickly which does not give the ball enough time to pass.
6) If game Adjustment 32 (Coil Pulse Power) is set to High then the upper right gate does not function correctly at all.

ChadH!!!!!

So happy to have you on team DE/Sega!

2 weeks later
#755 7 years ago
Quoted from Ben1981:

No color GI but i just installed my brandnew rgb dmd and it looks so nice! shaker is on it's way crossing the atlantic right now so next week my really pimped out Baywatch should be complete
Cheers

Is that the dmd from Germany?

2 weeks later
#795 7 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Anyone ever tried adding these?
ebay.com link
They really do look neat and would be cool over the 5 Shark targets

I did they look great.

#812 7 years ago

#820 7 years ago

Wow that looks awesome.

1 week later
#834 7 years ago
Quoted from PTHermes:

Can anyone tell me what triggers the "Collect Shark Awards" located directly above the flippers? I would think it is shooting the shark hole, but even with the glass off I can't get the machine to advance past the first one....

I think it advances every time you complete the 5 shark targets?

#841 7 years ago
Quoted from V_piscopo:

I saw the Baywatch trailer too. The movie looks terrible. Hopefully we see some original cast cameo's that causes our pins to double or triple in value! Lol.

The television show set the bar pretty low, I'm sure the movie will be right at the same level.

1 month later
#909 7 years ago

Dat squid tho..

2 weeks later
#922 6 years ago

Where did you find salmon. I got one from bayarea but cant find them in stock now...

1 month later
#997 6 years ago
Quoted from ChadH:

I have a bunch of changes all ready to go... the problem is that I need to get my hands on a game. I need to have it in my possession for at least a few months to be able to implement the changes and verify everything.
Up until now this has been a background project of mine and I haven't been very aggressive around this, but I am now ready... if anyone nearby (Northwest Chicago suburbs) has a Baywatch that they can lend me, please let me know. PM me.

There's a game for sale in WI in the Marketplace. Time to go get one Chad!!!!! Awesome game btw.

1 month later
#1073 6 years ago

I'd love to see the filmed scenes in color. Seems like an incredible amount of work, however!

1 month later
#1150 6 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I honestly don't care about these ColorWars going on lately in some threads. I'm buying from whomever can color any of my games, so someone step it up and get Baywatch done!

Kindof shortsighted imo. If colorDMD thought that their proprietary methods were going to be opened to any competition then they may not have started the process to begin with and all DMD's would be monochrome or that goofy euro 4 color stuff. Maybe there is a programmer looking at another mind blowing feature right now but decided it's just not worth it if foreign companies are just going to steal their ideas and undercut their prices.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.99
Tools
FlipMods

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 33.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Anderson, SC
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 33.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 259.00
$ 24.00
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rondogg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/baywatch-clubmembers-only?tu=rondogg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.