IMG_4651 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4649 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4759 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4749 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4744 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4745 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2255 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4661 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider peterg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2995 4 years ago

Did someone do a pinsound upgrade for this game, I can only see the original game music in the forum. No enhanced version yet.

2 weeks later
#3009 4 years ago

In the club...on the rescue

20190715_213753 (resized).jpg20190715_213753 (resized).jpg20190715_213758 (resized).jpg20190715_213758 (resized).jpg
#3011 4 years ago
Quoted from jorro:

Welcome Peter,
Be sure to put in the updated roms!

Which version?

#3014 4 years ago

Hmm I do not have an eprom burner, can this code be bought somewhere, or can someone help?

#3016 4 years ago

Will version 4.01 work with color DMD?

4 weeks later
#3030 4 years ago

Has anyone a baywatch pinball promo plastic for sale?

#3032 4 years ago

What is the best place to get some baywatch plastics? Pinball Center has a set in europe, but I hear they are not good? Anyone has tried them?

4 weeks later
#3057 4 years ago

Any ideas where to get a plastic set for Baywatch?

2 weeks later
#3075 4 years ago

What mods do you have?

#3082 4 years ago
Quoted from freakmech:

Well maybe not mods per say but upgrades. Full Comet LEDs, Tilt Graphic Game Blades, Titan rubbers, new glass, center trough lighting, shark hole lighting, replaced any cracked plastics, replaced damaged left ramp, replaced most switches, NOS cabinet switches, replaced most PF screws with new, Bent Plastic DMD glare protector, will be a ColorDMD, running Chads 4.01 code. I have purchased all the typical “toy” mods such as the plastic shark, Baywatch trucks, palm trees etc, but didn’t really like them after test fitting. Um, the Shark sign and Laser Kick stickers from eBay. Im probably forgetting some stuff. Oh, Flipper Fidelity speaker upgrade. Recapped all all power boards. Again, I’m probably forgetting some stuff.

Where did you get the plastic set? and ramps?

3 weeks later
#3136 4 years ago

Anyone where to get a plastic set for baywatch?

3 weeks later
#3150 4 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Anyone have a working large dmd for sale? Mine is starting to gas out, taking 30-60 seconds to fire up.

ok, mine is also showing that behaviour. Will that eventually result in gassing out?

1 month later
#3209 4 years ago

That yellow trim looks cool. The Hoff still looks cool

3 weeks later
#3236 4 years ago

pristine, collector edition will de 3500-4000. The only drawback for me to this machine is the artwork. It was that era with thick line drawings.
The theme is a bit camp, great late 80's early 90's. Music is solid, could use a pinsound upgrade. The color dmd is I think a must. It will be expensive but looks great. Great pin, lots of fun.

#3238 4 years ago

Put the pinsound board in my Baywatch this evening, no luck, sound it cutting out. I need to buy the Data east power booster first. Any experience with that? Next to that I am working on a Baywatch remastered mix. I already added all original music in. David made some real bad music

#3272 4 years ago

Where can I get Cliffy's for Baywatch?

#3275 4 years ago
#3280 4 years ago

So finally did get the pinsound buidl in. Normal mix is already way better, basses are impresive, so the popbumpers really kick. Next stop is better speakers, I will replece the standard ones. I tried to make my own mix, it worked but I need soem serious levelling with the sound.
Any mixes around for this title?

1 week later
#3300 4 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Has anyone else bought the plastic set from Pinball Center? The blue in the plastics is much darker than the originals but then a few plastics have the correct blue. Or is there somewhere else to buy a set?

I bought that, and indeed the blue is darker. I think when you change all, it will not be noticed. I needed it for some broken plastics. overall quality is fair not excellent. I did not see another option for a complete set.

#3303 4 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Thanks for replying. It’s most noticeable when 2 of the adjacent plastics are 2 different shades of blue[quoted image]

Yes you will have to change all then

#3305 4 years ago

Enjoy, best to start learning basic pinball stuff. So replacing lamps, checking wiring etc is good to do. All under the playfield is ok to to. Some tips from me
- Please make sure you turn off the machine and even unplug it when using a solder iron.
- Make pictures of all you remove.
- Almost all can be replaced
- Use new parts when replacing bulbs,leds, rubbers, posts, etc. Costs are low and make the machine brand new.
- Take good care of your machine, clean it regularly and wax it.
- Have fun and do aks all your questions here in the forum, since there is a ton of knowledge here for free

#3314 4 years ago

I posted my Baywatch remastered version on Pinsound forum. I added the original series music, and some more, like Jaws theme on shark is in the bay mode, and ending sequence from the series. Including David Hasselhofs looking for freedom on tourist season. Try it out.

#3321 4 years ago

http://pinsound-community.org/forum/index.php?/files/category/75-baywatch/

It is pending approval? I can see it in the list. But do not know if anybody else can?

#3333 4 years ago

Sorry for the vertical video, and muffled sound, but I had to play and film, hope it gives a good impression of Baywatch with Pinsound.

#3335 4 years ago

Yes, it still needs some tweaks....the intro song, with i'll be ready, is a bit repetative. I like the waiting for multibal music, I like the beach boys, the jaws theme for shark mode. I even like tourist season with the david hasselhof song. The end credits I normally have a set of three numbers there but seems Pinsound just picks the first, need to check that. For the rest I am pretty pleased with the result. Aleady the normal soundtrack sound better, I just need to upgrade my speakers. To popbumpers really make some noise now.

#3337 4 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

Nobody has the Baywatch 4.01 CPU rom file saved that they can email me? please?
[email protected]

https://www.pinballcode.com/

2 weeks later
#3357 4 years ago

My dmd just gave up mid play. There are some noises coming from the dmd. Cracking noise? Any idea to resolve or just take the plunge with a color dmd?

#3360 4 years ago

No luck. The transformer on the back of the dmd makes a crackling sound?

#3375 4 years ago

On the Papa stream they also recommend to only do the top lanes for skill shot. The other two are to difficult and you do not get that much more points.
I never use the other options although they also work.

#3392 4 years ago

The easter bunny was early here with some lovely colors.....staying at home is expensive!

20200409_165404 (resized).jpg20200409_165404 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#3413 3 years ago

Hi, my Gi connector J5 is getting very hot. In my machine it is a red one? Also burned a bit and gi is out. Is a new connector going to fix this?

#3415 3 years ago

Anyone working on a Pinsound Mix. I tried to get some new music in. Works ok, but wondering what number theme the Tidal Wave theme is. No mather what I change it stays the same, while the sharks theme and CPR was easy to change, also tourist season, plunger theme and main and end theme.

#3420 3 years ago

I try to replace tidal wave but I can't get it fixed. It stays the same old tune?

1 month later
#3451 3 years ago

The normal multiball when you shoot the tower 3 times after locks.Earthquake, when all modes have been played. And tourist Season is a multiball. For the rest?

3 months later
#3585 3 years ago

Never looked or heard the Golden Eye before. I have some questions on this game. Where is the dino coming from in the first few seconds the game starts? Was there a dino in Golden Eye? Where are the call outs? Not even lock ball or Jackpot, I only hear wodka martini out of nowhere. The sound are indeed a reuse of other machines. Would love to hear this with a good sounding pinsound track.

2 weeks later
#3600 3 years ago

I would just touch up that playfield. And put some clear on it. Looking at the rest of the playfield that would be enough.

#3605 3 years ago
Quoted from Bagdad:

Any chance you got a link on how to? Never done that before. Unsure what type of paint & clear to use. Is this covered is VID's guides?
I have these cliffys on one of my game, and looking at them, they wouldn't cover the part damaged on my BW.

For these things I use acryllic paint markers. Here in europe we have Posca markers. In all kinds of colors and can be mixed to get the correct color. Next get some clear. Just a brush and get some clear on it. Better to do 5 times lightly than one time thick.

16032820483602384560586386229054 (resized).jpg16032820483602384560586386229054 (resized).jpg
#3609 3 years ago
Quoted from Bagdad:

Nice! Didn't know those pens existed. I also have a large collection of paint for Warhammer type models, including a clear coat. I wonder if that could work, or if I need an automotive type clear?

Yes I use automotive clear in a spraycan. You can also use that to with a brush to touch up the playfield in small places. Again this will not be A+ HEP quality, but sufficient in normal situations to touch up these playfields and protects them.

#3610 3 years ago

I also painted the watchtower

1603293474810990515836231216438 (resized).jpg1603293474810990515836231216438 (resized).jpg
3 weeks later
#3635 3 years ago

That looks great what powder do you use to get that effect?

1 month later
#3723 3 years ago

I used Never Dull on mine. But it will take of any colering. Mine used to be more yellow gold, now they are more whiet chrome looking. It took of most corrosion. When you want to go all the way you could use a Dremel and just polish.

9 months later
#4074 2 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Yeah I got in touch with Pinball Haus over eBay. Turns out shipping plastics to the states these days is prohibitively expensive for just one plastic. Been trying to figure out if it's worth getting a whole repro set from PinballCenter in Germany but their shipping scenarios seem funky.

I bought that set a while back, it is not real bad but also not real good. The colors are of. Deeper blue. If you do not have other options then this is probably the best there is. But you can not do one plastic since then your color will be way off.

1 month later
#4127 2 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Anybody have a record of what side hex/spacer/standoff is on the exit of the left plastic ramp and how it's attached? One thing I didn't take a photo of on my teardown.

Sorry I typed in the wrong thread

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 22.50
$ 24.00
$ 18.99
Tools
FlipMods

$ 259.00
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 33.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 33.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Machine - For Sale
Anderson, SC
4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Howard City, MI

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider peterg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/baywatch-clubmembers-only?tu=peterg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.