20240416_080229 (resized).jpg
20240416_080137 (resized).jpg
IMG_4652 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4653 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4651 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4649 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4759 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4749 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fatality83.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2767 5 years ago

I may also be looking for a baywatch in a month or 2 in or near the PA area

1 year later
#3233 4 years ago

Looking to join the club but would like a little price help first. If there was a pristine Baywatch that has little to no cabinet wear/marks, was fully shopped recently with all new rubbers and has all leds and color dmd, what would be a fair price? Trying to see what a nice example of this game would go for so I have an idea what to look for. Thanks

#3258 4 years ago

Just joined the club again on saturday! This was a repeat game for me and one I regretted after selling right away. This one is much nicer then my old so it worked out good in the end. It will be nailed down to the floor in my game room for sure. Was all led'd out, color dmd added, shopped ect. The game is really in very good condition with barley any scratches or marks. Such a fun game. Brought back so many great memories to play it again. The color DMD really brings that huge display to life! What mode or switch do I have to hit to get mitch to say best office in the world? It was something I remember from my old game doing it but can't remember what makes it say that?

20200215_155555 (resized).jpg20200215_155555 (resized).jpg20200215_163421 (resized).jpg20200215_163421 (resized).jpg20200215_163429 (resized).jpg20200215_163429 (resized).jpg20200215_164811 (resized).jpg20200215_164811 (resized).jpg20200215_164858 (resized).jpg20200215_164858 (resized).jpg
#3261 4 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Ya got a saggy flipper

Is there a pill for that

Yea think it needs adjusted a little

#3262 4 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

I'll have to pay attention when I play next but I believe "best office in the world" is the call out for the match sequence at the end of the game. I think "never had a better day!" is the one you get if you actually match.

I know the never had a better day is what he says when he gets match. Just can't find the best office in the world quote

#3264 4 years ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

"Best office" is the when you start a 2+ player game during the intro sequence.

Thanks I will give it a shot when I get home

3 weeks later
#3340 4 years ago

Anyone know of any cool baywatch keychains to get?

1 year later
#3963 2 years ago

Hey guys my Baywatch is giving me a few minor issues. The 1st is every once and awhile I will hear the game reset. It will do the baywatch will be right back almost like it was turned off and then turned back on.

The second issue is with the color DMD. Every once and awhile the display will freeze on whatever image on the screen while the game continues to play. If I bump the dmd or even try to remove it, it starts working again.

Any suggestions? I am guessing that reset issue is maybe the power supply going bad. I can check voltages when I get home

#3965 2 years ago

Does anyone make this upgrade kit anymore or is this something I would have to try and put together myself

#3969 2 years ago
Quoted from fatality83:

Hey guys my Baywatch is giving me a few minor issues. The 1st is every once and awhile I will hear the game reset. It will do the baywatch will be right back almost like it was turned off and then turned back on.
The second issue is with the color DMD. Every once and awhile the display will freeze on whatever image on the screen while the game continues to play. If I bump the dmd or even try to remove it, it starts working again.
Any suggestions? I am guessing that reset issue is maybe the power supply going bad. I can check voltages when I get home

I fixed my DMD turning off and freezing issue. Turns out the plug that supplies the power had bad molex pins. Just jiggling the wire harness would make the DMD freeze or reset. New pins crimped on fixed this issue. Now just have to figure why the game physically resets at random times, normally when I am not in the room. I would imagine it could be the power supply needs rebuilt or replaced.

#3970 2 years ago

Do data east/sega games not have a knocker sound when you get a match at the end of game? I noticed my Baywatch yesterday got a match twice in a row and neither of the times did the knocker sound. My lethal weapon 2 pinball also doesn't make a knocker sound when a match is achieved. Wonder why they didn't do this or maybe they did and mine is turned off some how.

#3973 2 years ago
Quoted from Grandnational007:

You can disable the match "knock" in software; conversely, past operators/owners may have robbed the coil entirely to repair a bad one elsewhere on the game (or on a different machine), or cut the wiring to it to disable it, as locations/homes may not want to hear the loud pop, again, even though it can be disabled in software. I've seen plenty of both over the years.

Any ideas where it is turned on and off under settings? Mine has the coils present and they appear to be hooked up. I can try testing them in solenoid test to see if they function but if they do I have to find where its turned off at

#3977 2 years ago
Quoted from Grandnational007:

Should be adjustment 40, "external replay knocker"

Yup it was turned off on the baywatch. Now if I can just find it for my lethal weapon I would be great, there is no replay knocker option just options to adjust the replay %

2 weeks later
#3992 2 years ago

Any idea where to get the extra ball button and insert that is the exact correct one for this machine? Someone replaced mine but with the wrong button and they printed up a label that doesn't look right.

#3997 2 years ago

Anyone ever put any toys or anything in the lifeguard tower? It just seems dying to have something up there

#4002 2 years ago

I saw on ebay there is some people selling match box baywatch vehicles, helicopter, truck, atv and ambulance. Would be cool to somehow put them in the game above the appropriate targets and make the helicopter blades spin.

ebay.com link: itm

1 week later
#4017 2 years ago

Did anyone notice that after updating to chads code the game says "get the jackpot" more often? I updated it and it seems like mine is saying it more but maybe it always did it and I just now noticed it because I am paying more attention to it see the changes the chads code brings. Mine says it about every 10-15 seconds during multi ball unless your actually getting a jackpot.

1 week later
#4029 2 years ago

Sent pm about the extra topper, I am interested

#4031 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballOrphanage:

Had the opportunity to make 2 of these including the lights and stand. Hooks into 12V dc +/- on board. If anyone is interested in the extra topper please let me know.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Did you find the baywatch can for sale somwhere or did you make it?

2 weeks later
#4041 2 years ago

I don't know but my shooter was acting weird for a little after I lit the trough. Every once and a while I would here the upkicker fire followed by the shooter coils. It would do it randomly at times turning game play. Tested all switches and they were registering ok. Wiped off the optos and the problem seems to have gone away. Not sure if a piece of my dogs hair got on the opto or what. These games can be confusing sometimes how fussy they can be. Good luck with your fix.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Howard City, MI
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 24.00
$ 22.50
$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 259.00
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 33.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Anderson, SC
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 33.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fatality83.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/baywatch-clubmembers-only?tu=fatality83 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.