IMG_4651 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4649 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4759 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4749 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4744 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4745 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2255 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4661 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drgonzo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4113 2 years ago

Hello and greetings from Sweden. I’m new to the club. How do you change the two flashers in the back of the PF? The two that are stuck in the cabinet. There’s two screws below but once I unscrew them I still couldn’t get the thing off? Should I just pull the black thing off with some muscle power?

Another question about the pin2dmd, is it correct that not everything is colored? Or is there a newer version available perhaps? Squid bumpers and credits are a solid one color. Thanks!

1 week later
#4133 2 years ago

Does anyone know where to find ramp decals? High quality scan for print or to buy... I can't find them anywhere.

3 weeks later
#4170 2 years ago
Quoted from bridgeman:

Does anyone know where the ramp decals can be purchased?

I was asking the same question, but with no answers. So I've started a process to remake them myself (redraw from scans of the originals). I have the equipment to professionally print, cut and laminate and might be selling them in a near future.

10 months later
#4752 1 year ago

I'm going to give it a go and do some colorization work for Baywatch at the pin2dmd platform. I'm not entirely happy with the current unfinished look of it. Does anyone know where I can find the latest project files? (so I don't have to start from zero)

1 month later
#4844 1 year ago
Quoted from sudsy7:

You know you don't need an XL Pin2DMD display for the purpose of coloring anymore (nor an actual pinball machine) - that's ancient history. Lucky has implemented 64-color DMD output directly to a PC screen using VP. In fact it's way easier, you don't need to transfer any files to a microSD card - just copy the color file to the altcolor folder on your PC and ready to test. The triggers work for all the coloring modes too, including LCM. And you can actually take control of the ball with your mouse to activate whatever you want when testing. It's the best way to test coloring, hands down. So you have everything you need, and I can supply you all the dump files you would ever want.
You forgot to mention the space capsule splashing down in the ocean, as well as the shark in the water and the gulls flying around at random, not to mention the ever changing dynamic skyline and shoreline. Also, the numbers, most of which are not always zero, and are changing continuously at random as you score, are transparent, so whatever moving element happens to be in back of them at any given moment need to be displayed in their proper colors. I'm sure you know how difficult the resultant color can be when objects overlap.
I don't blame you for not wanting to do this, it's a nightmare. In fact, it's impossible until someone proves me wrong. I only challenged you because you appeared to think I wasn't up-to-date on the latest capabilities of the editor, and therefore it might not be as difficult as I might think. It definitely is, and anyone that thinks it isn't, is just kidding themselves and misinforming people in this forum.
I'll let it rest now (I hope). As I said in the beginning, Pin2DMD is still a great product, even for this game (if you don't mind having some scenes not properly colorized). If you do mind, then ColorDMD is the right choice.

Why can it be done with ColorDMD and not the pin2dmd? They got better tools? They sure face the same difficulties?

4 months later
#5018 10 months ago

Can you provide a photo of the drop down targets? There's a variant of the decals on the prototype/early production versions, so it could be interesting to see!

#5022 9 months ago
Quoted from Godziraman:

So when I opened it up I noticed all 3 drop targets were busted and leaving plastic bits all over in the cage. Got the new DTs from pinball life today. Looks to be a match from what was in the machine last. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Yep, looks to be the same as the regular production version, except I noticed the red triangle on a yellow background is upside down?

3 months later
#5053 6 months ago

So my fuse F1 for the right shark flipper started getting blown tonight. Replaced it and it blows right away again. Right away as in when I use the flipper button maybe twice. It then got slow and finally stopped working.

Any ideas how to proceed? Where should I look?

IMG_0416 (resized).jpegIMG_0416 (resized).jpeg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Anderson, SC
$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 33.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.50
$ 33.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 259.00
$ 24.00
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Howard City, MI
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drgonzo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/baywatch-clubmembers-only?tu=drgonzo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.