IMG_4651 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4649 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4759 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4749 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4744 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4745 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2255 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4661 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bridgeman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#528 8 years ago

New to the club. My Baywatch has a dmd extender installed. Anyone else here have one and if so what color settings do you have that you like? I'm not very happy with mine right now. Thanks.

1 month later
#576 8 years ago

Ughh! I just dealt with them myself. 1/8" which I could not find in any store. Could not find online either. I used needle nose pliers.

#579 8 years ago

Fantastic! Thanks Whysnow.

3 months later
#609 7 years ago

I added a 5 or 6 led strip to the outside of the lifeguard ramp. Sticks on and casts some pretty good light in that area. wire ran nicely under the life guard tower assembly.

6 months later
#771 7 years ago

How much USD are these displays shipped to US?

#774 7 years ago

How does this compare to the Dr. pinball LCD mod?

1 week later
6 months later
#1130 6 years ago

I'll be ordering too. When does it release?

4 months later
#1644 6 years ago

Is there anyone burning roms? If so I do t have the means but would like a set. Thanks.

4 months later
#2392 5 years ago

Color DmD installed tonight. Easy process. Played a few games and I will say an excellent job was done with this. I saw things that previously I didn’t know what the hell it was.

2 years later
#3767 3 years ago

I recently installed the Chad Roms and it seems the ball saves are too generous.
When it saves if the eject out of the shark hole is straight to drain is good, but many times mine is giving ball saves for just standard drains? Anyone else experience this?

#3771 3 years ago
Quoted from bridgeman:

I recently installed the Chad Roms and it seems the ball saves are too generous.
When it saves if the eject out of the shark hole is straight to drain is good, but many times mine is giving ball saves for just standard drains? Anyone else experience this?

Definitely a big difference from original code.

#3778 3 years ago
Quoted from ChadH:

I checked my notes...

Start Of Ball Save timer was increased from 5 seconds to 7 seconds.
Laser Kick Ball Save timer was increased from 3 seconds to 4 seconds.
Tourist Season Start Ball Save timer was increased from 8 seconds to 10 seconds.

Chad, thanks for taking the time to look into it. It does seem to be draining a bit more than that on mine, but I will revisit it with your comments in mind.
Thanks.

#3781 3 years ago
Quoted from sudsy7:

It does seem to be draining a bit more than that on mine,

I love it when people continue their argument - even when presented with cold, hard facts. LOL

Listen pal, you have no idea what my game is doing, stop being a keyboard warrior!

#3784 3 years ago
Quoted from sudsy7:

LOL. Look dude, everyone knows what your game is doing (with the exception of you) because you have the same ROM as everyone else and everyone knows what the ball saver times are to the exact second. Stop the science denial - you can't argue with the numbers!

You have no idea if its a code issue causing this on my machine or something else. I asked the question, got an answer and replied........"Chad, thanks for taking the time to look into it. It does seem to be draining a bit more than that on mine, but I will revisit it with your comments in mind."

You then jump in and and make insulting innuendo's!

Once tournaments and shows open back up in Florida, I will find you and we will talk about face to face and not on this forum. Okay Sudsy! My name is Patrick O. just so you know who I am......Sudsy!

10 months later
#4140 2 years ago

I get the following on my PC

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#4141 2 years ago

And the following on iPhone.

AF3E13D3-733A-4248-913D-763130C39FB6 (resized).jpegAF3E13D3-733A-4248-913D-763130C39FB6 (resized).jpeg
#4142 2 years ago

I'll give Firefox a try later, need to install. Thanks for the suggestion.

1 week later
#4163 2 years ago

Not sure if this has been answered. I searched and saw several years ago someone had a similar problem, but couldn’t find a resolution?

It’s my skill shot. Whenever I choose the 2ahots that pass through the upper gate, the upper gate does not open. In the coil tests it works perfectly.

Although when I do try these two shots the gate does open, but only after the ball hits the closed gate, which by them is too late. I checked when the rollover skill shot is selected the gate does not open when the ball hits?

It would seem the gate knows it should open however until the ball hits the gate it doesn’t open?

Any smart electronic folks or anyone who has dealt with this same issue have answers?

Thanks in advance.

#4168 2 years ago
Quoted from Taygeta:

After a year and a half after stupidly selling my mint Baywatch, I was thankfully contacted by the buyer and was able to get it back.
I got rid of it last time as I noticed a lot of similarities with it to Stern TMNT (and there are quite a few shared shots between it and TMNT), which I had just gotten and was in the honeymoon stage with. TMNT lasted a little over a year, Baywatch is back and bolted to the floor!

Welcome Back Pierce!

#4173 2 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

Quoted from bridgeman:
Does anyone know where the ramp decals can be purchased?

Perhaps not helpful but mine peeled right off. Bought some 3M 467MP and put them on the new ramps.

Yes, seems like the way to go is to salvage the decals. https://rampomatic.com/blogs/tutorials/how-to-reuse-decals

1 week later
#4178 2 years ago
Quoted from SirMachismo:

Another Pinsider mentioned to me that Marco might make Baywatch ramp decals...So I emailed Marcopinball sales' team to ask if they would produce the Baywatch ramp decals or if they had the decals on their to-do-list, and they replied. Stating that they would alert the production team that there is an interest in the Baywatch ramp decals and look into sourcing them, but gave no ETA.
If you are interested in Baywatch ramp decals i suggest emailing them as well, maybe with enough interest they will get to them sooner. Fingers crossed.
-Lb

Yes, I reached out to Marco as well. This is the response, so agree let them know if you are interested.

17AA448F-F615-4435-AF4B-A1EA443F89DE (resized).jpeg17AA448F-F615-4435-AF4B-A1EA443F89DE (resized).jpeg
#4187 2 years ago
Quoted from bridgeman:

Yes, seems like the way to go is to salvage the decals. https://rampomatic.com/blogs/tutorials/how-to-reuse-decals

Did it last night and this method worked perfectly for the ramp decal transfer.

1 week later
#4190 2 years ago

Hey Everyone and Anyone,
I am looking for a little help. Done a complete topside tear down to install my new ramps and am having trouble with an area of reassembly. It is the back connection of the Iron man/Tourist ramp. I am attaching a pic of the area and if someone could get a pic for me of how that goes together I would greatly appreciate it!

F9F64289-123D-4FB3-BA98-0C0810474555 (resized).jpegF9F64289-123D-4FB3-BA98-0C0810474555 (resized).jpeg
#4193 2 years ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

This piece gave me big trouble because it just wan't fitting. It took me over a month to put back together because I was waiting on parts and I didn't take good enough pictures. I thought I had it and then stuff wasn't working. I took it back apart and then boom it just fit right. I just took these pics for you.

I appreciate the pic Ryan. I really thought I was meticulous to take a bunch of pics...and I did. However, apparently not of this location. I believe this pic shows me what I need to know. I will be back on the project Sunday and find out! Again Thanks!!

Patrick.

#4194 2 years ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

You are also missing a tear drop piece of plastic that covers that hole. I have never figured out what that is there.

I do have the tear drop piece, its just not installed yet. Thanks again!

Patrick

2 months later
#4367 2 years ago

Rampomatic ramps installed. Crystal clear! Highly recommend these if you need and if you don’t to have on hand.

5944C5A9-0EAA-4EFB-84EC-D1063DB969A6 (resized).jpeg5944C5A9-0EAA-4EFB-84EC-D1063DB969A6 (resized).jpeg
7 months later
#4755 1 year ago

I have an odd situation with the upper "skill shot" gate....or at least I think its odd!
Mine opens, only after the ball hits it, which you can imagine is too late. Has anyone else seen this problem?

thanks in advance.

#4757 1 year ago
Quoted from Sciddleybop1980:I reckon you’ll find it opens and then closes again before the ball reaches it. Same happened on mine. The chad code fixes it by holding the gate open longer.

Thanks for the reply, unfortunately Chad code is installed.

#4761 1 year ago
Quoted from Sciddleybop1980:

Ahhh bum. Sorry mate. It’s a pain in the butt isn’t it.

Appreciate it. I guess I will go back through the switches again.

6 months later
#5023 9 months ago
Quoted from DrGonzo:

Yep, looks to be the same as the regular production version, except I noticed the red triangle on a yellow background is upside down?

I imagine you could correct the upside down when you apply it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Howard City, MI
Machine - For Sale
Anderson, SC
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 24.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 33.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 33.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 259.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bridgeman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/baywatch-clubmembers-only?tu=bridgeman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.