20240416_080229 (resized).jpg
20240416_080137 (resized).jpg
IMG_4652 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4653 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4651 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4649 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4759 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4749 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider V_piscopo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#641 7 years ago

Just picked up a Baywatch today!!! Needs a good cleaning but everything seems to be working. Can't wait to dig into it tonight.

3 weeks later
#669 7 years ago

That looks sweet in color. Might think about doing that. BW is such a great game.

2 weeks later
#692 7 years ago

That is epic! Will you be making more?

3 weeks later
#704 7 years ago

New topper

IMG_2014 (resized).JPGIMG_2014 (resized).JPG

#706 7 years ago

I may do that. It's a lot longer than I thought it would be.

#708 7 years ago

I did look for one on eBay but no luck...... I think it looks cool. I like how it's tied to the flashers.

#710 7 years ago

That looks like a sticker over a rescue can. I like the look of yours better.

#721 7 years ago

That is awesome I have never heard of that either. So does anyone's machine have any craw sightings?

#724 7 years ago

Mine is the same running 4.0. What version are you running lyonsden?

#727 7 years ago
Quoted from ChadH:

) The lower right gate (just above the shark flipper) opens at certain times (such as during Skill Shot 3) to let the ball pass into the kickback. However, the gate often closes too quickly which does not give the ball enough time to pass.

I hate this the worse. It closes soooo fast

1 week later
#749 7 years ago

Just ordered my shaker. STOKED! Will get color DMD in feb!

#751 7 years ago

Just installed my shaker motor. Thanks for your help PTHermes. Anyone considering one of these should hop on it while there still available. Really makes the game more awesome.......as if it weren't awesome enough!

3 weeks later
#779 7 years ago

Just so we are all on the same page.....and I know every machine is different....but what does everyone have there shark flip set at? Can't get mine perfect. Maybe something to think about if you do decide to re write some code chad.

#797 7 years ago

IMG_2132 (resized).JPGIMG_2132 (resized).JPG

IMG_2133 (resized).JPGIMG_2133 (resized).JPG

IMG_2134 (resized).JPGIMG_2134 (resized).JPG

#814 7 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Did my first small mod on my Baywatch

Send me a link to where I can buy that? All the ones I tried to find on eBay were sold out

#818 7 years ago

That looks good just ordered it! (Tiger shark)

#822 7 years ago

Looking for some input from my Baywatch bros......recently scored a good lot of barbie excessories from eBay. Looking for some input on where to place them. Ideas or input is appreciated. Esspesically the dolphin. Visors are cheap and they will soon be on all flashers! The black blob is a boom box but looks better in person.

IMG_2140 (resized).JPGIMG_2140 (resized).JPG

IMG_2141 (resized).JPGIMG_2141 (resized).JPG

IMG_2142 (resized).JPGIMG_2142 (resized).JPG

IMG_2143 (resized).JPGIMG_2143 (resized).JPG

IMG_2144 (resized).JPGIMG_2144 (resized).JPG

IMG_2145 (resized).JPGIMG_2145 (resized).JPG

IMG_2146 (resized).JPGIMG_2146 (resized).JPG

IMG_2147 (resized).JPGIMG_2147 (resized).JPG

#824 7 years ago

Your input is appreciated but ...... wrong..... lol

#829 7 years ago

Wow.......! The masses have spoken. No love for the barbie toys. The dolphin is massive and would be hard to place. I like the visors on the flashers though.

#831 7 years ago

I know. I was just messing around.

#840 7 years ago

I saw the Baywatch trailer too. The movie looks terrible. Hopefully we see some original cast cameo's that causes our pins to double or triple in value! Lol.

#860 7 years ago

If anyone has or is going to install those blades send us a pic I'm interested to see how they look installed.

#862 7 years ago

They look pretty good. My sides are super scratched up and I've been wanting to do something for a while and I think those will look way better than mirror blades.

#867 7 years ago

Those do look good on BW. Decisions.....Decisions. I will wait to see how the waves look before I make my choice.

#883 7 years ago

Pick it up! Such an awesome game.

#884 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Such an awesome title and it deserves to be in the top 100 IMO. Sad to see it sitting so low.

I agree. Get those ratings in owners and make your friends rate it high too! Lol it's way better than 1/4 of the stuff currently in the top 100

2 weeks later
#903 7 years ago

Those look awesome. And $75 is a good deal!

2 weeks later
#912 7 years ago

I also have those decals. and like them!

3 weeks later
#938 6 years ago

He did amazing things for JP. look it up!

2 weeks later
#978 6 years ago

Gotta love those cheap shark hole kick outs. I almost always use my shark flipper (when it hits high enough) just because if I end up with a cheap left out lane drain (due to using it) at least I usually have kickback. *Swimmers need help* lol

1 week later
#998 6 years ago

Forgot how awesome this playfield was to tear down for a shop job. Lol. Was in need of a deep cleaning plus 1 led under center ramp was out and driving me NUTS.

IMG_20170604_224710 (resized).jpgIMG_20170604_224710 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170604_224654 (resized).jpgIMG_20170604_224654 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170604_224647 (resized).jpgIMG_20170604_224647 (resized).jpg

#1000 6 years ago

This little gem right by the pop bumper.

IMG_20170605_075958 (resized).jpgIMG_20170605_075958 (resized).jpg

#1002 6 years ago

It was out. Must have popped out of socket when I moved the machine. Could have got to it underneath but wanted to do a shop job anyway.

#1006 6 years ago

This is great news. Thx @whysnow!

#1009 6 years ago

Totally just ordered wave side blades and color dmd. Just finished a shop job and now will soon have Chad H roms. Also installed shaker a couple mo's ago. Baywatch is now officially a keeper for LIFE!

1 week later
#1011 6 years ago

ChadH the suspense is killing me. Fill us in with some details on how the coding is going. Setbacks, triumph's....any news is good news.

#1014 6 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

Similar request, a small ball save from the shark scoop would be awesome.

Ya that would be nice.

#1024 6 years ago

Man.......I hate to do this but... I just watched the new baywatch move and....it was not nearly as bad as I expected.

#1029 6 years ago
Quoted from Benobutton:

100% agree with this!

I agree that drives me nuts.

2 weeks later
#1075 6 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Sad to say, but I left the club yesterday

Bummer. Although SW and DI both look awesome.

#1077 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Can you share the price

That's funny. I pm'd this same question. Not planning on selling but with all the mods he had (that many of us have) I'm curious where the market sits as well.

#1082 6 years ago
Quoted from Rappelbox:

little progress... but this looks so cool that i have to share it!

This looks great. Can't wait to get my dmd.

2 weeks later
#1090 6 years ago

@CHADH,
How is the coding coming?

#1098 6 years ago

That's a sweet hack! I just opened mine up and did not see a connector like that in that area.

#1100 6 years ago

Sad to see you go but hope you score a great game. Your baywatch looked really nice.

#1102 6 years ago

That is super interesting. Although I can sometimes beat a couple of modes, I'm having a tough time getting to earthquake mode on standard settings. Although I would prob have a hard time reaching earthquake on easy settings as well.

1 month later
#1186 6 years ago

ChadH how is the coding going? Tell us some cool stuff!

#1191 6 years ago
Quoted from ChadH:

Turn off G.I. during Water Skier Video Mode.

Ummmmmm...... Best idea ever.

#1192 6 years ago

Awesome. Wish I had a rom burner. Stoked you are putting so much effort into this project! We love you.

#1198 6 years ago

Ya I really should invest anyway.

#1205 6 years ago

That looks great!

#1216 6 years ago

We're all pushing for you wasp

#1232 6 years ago

I'm def gonna fabricate one when I get home. I know mine is broke and glued together and I haven't checked on it since I glued it last year as I have not had any issues but that's a good idea to reinforce it.

#1241 6 years ago

These changes are going to make baywatch a way better game.

#1251 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

It's happening! I will be joining the club soon!

It's about time!

#1273 6 years ago

chad H &group:. Don't know how easy it would be to change or if anybody would want it changed but...... What about when ball saver is running outlane switches trigger ball save as opposed to outhole? Maybe my machine differs but it seems like it takes a whole second or more from the time my ball hits the right outlane till it finally drains in the outhole right as my ball save light shutting off. Or maybe I should just suck less.

#1277 6 years ago
Quoted from ChadH:

The only way this should be possible is if that Outlane switch is not working properly

Def going to check that switch tonight. Thx for the heads up.

1 week later
#1296 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

Yep, stern decided to kick me in the face

I too would like to kick you in the face, me and the Hoff are extremely disappointed in you. And after searching so hard............

#1298 6 years ago

It would lesson the blow.

1 week later
#1316 6 years ago

I am going to wait and see what Chad H's code does for GI before I order a smoother. Also if you have not seen this it helps a lot with a first shop job of BW!

http://pinballnovice.blogspot.com/2014/12/baywatch-how-to-tear-down-playfield.html?m=1

#1325 6 years ago

Two things to check. 1. How high is your nut ajusted on the wire form? This affects the balls trajectory. And 2. Make sure your metal tab rests on top of the gate relese. The first time I shopped my BW it was somehow underneith causing it never to raise.

#1326 6 years ago

IMG_20171112_131510 (resized).jpgIMG_20171112_131510 (resized).jpg

IMG_20171112_131600 (resized).jpgIMG_20171112_131600 (resized).jpg

IMG_20171112_131436 (resized).jpgIMG_20171112_131436 (resized).jpg

#1332 6 years ago

Mine did this for a while as well. Mine ended up being height of wire form but game angle could def cause it as well. My ball also enters the spf lane at a high speed (most times)

#1342 6 years ago
Quoted from Don44:

There is 2 flashers underneath the speaker panel

You can also get to them by putting the head down without removing the plate. Kind of a pita but I've done it.

1 week later
#1360 6 years ago

I would not hesitate to go check out the condition for myself with cash in hand if it's that close. You can always try to talk him down with cash in hand. The prices have seemed to sky rocket in the last several years. Here on PS it claims the avg to be 2,300 which I still consider high. I paid 1,600 for mine 2 years ago but knowing now what I didn't know then, with how much joy the game has brought me I prob would have even paid it back then. Awesome game. Can't hurt to go look and try to talk them down!

#1400 6 years ago

I would hop on a set too. I've been meaning to donate to ChadH as well and will get to that this week. I just got his hook roms in my hook last week and am stoked to have them. Was also rocking his code in my JP. WHAT A GUY.

#1402 6 years ago

I know there's plenty of source's out there, but I would rather see my money go to a baywatch bro than some random off ebay. With how many roms I've ordered in the last several years I'm well on my way to buying a burner myself. Either way.....stoked about it, and we should all show chadH our support with $$$ and HUGS!

#1407 6 years ago

PoMC you are making this way to easy of a decision for me. Wish it didn't ship from China. Can you reuse all existing chips with that ERacer?

#1416 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I did provide the game for him to use

How did you get it to him? Drive or ship?

#1430 6 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Finally got Baywatch in the house.

Sweet deck collection on the wall!

#1435 6 years ago

Those are the cards I have in my baywatch, but I've see others with the BW girls that I may like better.

#1446 6 years ago

What is the current ROM chip in Baywatch if we need to order one or have someone burn one?

#1452 6 years ago

No cabilaro? Your slacking.

#1454 6 years ago

My eyes are not what they used to be. Plus I have not stepped on a board since I used to ride with hook and the daggers at the last LA masacur.

#1462 6 years ago

What chip will we need to buy to have burned? Or what is the chip currently in there?

#1469 6 years ago

Would my old hook rom be able to be eraced and re used for baywatch?

#1473 6 years ago

Best office in the world.

#1483 6 years ago
Quoted from aerobert:

Instant regret

Should have hoped on it.

#1497 6 years ago

How many hours would you estimate.aye you had into this project Chad? You changed a lot of stuff. Must have taken a good chunk of time.

#1523 6 years ago

I've got around 20 games in with the new code. I'm really digging it! Thanks Chad. Pay day tomorrow I'll throw you some love.

1 week later
#1536 6 years ago

What is it that causes the trap door to open on the new code? My trap door has not been working since code update. Coil tests good and works during ball search. In settings I have returns to open trap door set to YES. What should I be looking for?

#1542 6 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Might be power level?

That would make sense I did change it to pulse hard but I thought that was fixed too. I'll change it back and try it out.

#1544 6 years ago
Quoted from V_piscopo:

That would make sense I did change it to pulse hard but I thought that was fixed too. I'll change it back and try it out.

Ended up being the wires in the way of the microswitch on my tower ramp ball gate. All sorted out!

#1549 6 years ago
Quoted from ChadH:

, make sure the gate switch at the entrance to the Left Ramp is functioning properly as this is what will trigger the opening.

The wires must have got snagged there last time I had my PF up. They were blocking the leaf on the microswitch of doing it's job.

#1563 6 years ago

I've got a lot more time in with the new code....... DAMN....... Not only am I super impressed, I'm super pleased. Thanks again ChadH for all your hard work.

#1578 6 years ago

Anybody made or working on some NEW bitchin score/ instruction cards?

#1587 6 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

ust joined the club a few days ago.

Always happy to see new members in here! HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE. HOPE YOU HAVE "NEVER HAD A BETTER DAY."

2 weeks later
#1714 6 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

I just ordered the new Roman.

Where can I get a new Roman? Mine are getting old. Lol you will be very happy.

#1741 6 years ago

I can't do it on mine either although I can backhand to trap door pretty often. I hear G&R flipper coils make a huge difference but I have not personally upgraded.

2 weeks later
#1812 6 years ago

Everything tight down there?

#1819 6 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I doubt HD or ACE would have anything like that.

You may be right, but you also may be surprised. Can't hurt to check.

#1821 6 years ago

kinda crappy games and quality but you can see the most recent firmware and color files running on pin2dmdXL for Baywatch.

#1823 6 years ago

Several scenes still need to be colored. Coming along nicely though.

#1825 6 years ago

Can't say for certain. Believe it's the work of several people.

1 week later
#1855 6 years ago

Why red? Go ocean blue or yellow.

2 weeks later
2 weeks later
#2072 6 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

How many owners have the right ramp cracked/missing ramp chunks at the entrance?

Let's see pics of yours?

1 week later
#2165 6 years ago

That looks cool. I would grab a new Sega decal/sticker as well if someone made them.

#2168 6 years ago

Are you printing off a bunch of these or making the file public?

2 weeks later
#2227 6 years ago

Nice work. I'm in! Pm sent

1 month later
#2464 5 years ago

I've had baywatch for 2 yrs and have yet to make it to eathquake mode with glass on.

#2478 5 years ago
Quoted from ChadH:

The amount of clicking (GI Flashing) is greatly reduced in 4.01 CPU ROM... so maybe see what you think with 4.01 before purchasing the GI Maestro.

The amount of clicking / gi flashing is so greatly reduced with Chad's 4.01 rom I think you will find no need for GI MAestro. (Thanks Chad)

1 week later
#2493 5 years ago

It does look much better!

2 weeks later
#2512 5 years ago

She will be a happy girl after a good scrub and wax. Prob play a lot faster when your done.

2 months later
#2574 5 years ago

But well worth it. Looks real nice when done.

#2581 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinstym:

Anyone have a link for all the things one can do to make the power supply more robust?

Have you looked at Sega service bulliton 106?

#2590 5 years ago

I had no issues with comet LED's

#2597 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Owners need to step it up and get this thing up to the immaculate 100.

I've rated it pretty well.......but I can not lie about how poor the lighting is without modification

2 weeks later
#2618 5 years ago

I have a used one I would sell. But I agree with the others.....get a solid 30 games in and you won't let it leave. And I'm sure you will want the color dmd when you decide to keep it.

#2623 5 years ago

I would let my old display go for $200

#2625 5 years ago

I know. I've kept mine thus far hoping to score a MSF or Maverick. I unfortunately don't have color dmd and am stuck with pin2dmd maybe one day I'll pony up.

1 week later
#2635 5 years ago

Congrats! Welcome to the best club on pinside. Never had a better day!

2 months later
#2724 5 years ago

Or behind shark targets.

1 week later
#2737 5 years ago

Don't let it break the deal. It's super sweet to have! Tempted to buy one for back up. Anyone on the fence score one if there made!

2 weeks later
#2768 5 years ago
Screenshot_20190124-131442 (resized).pngScreenshot_20190124-131442 (resized).png
#2769 5 years ago

I believe that's cn5 and cn6 hard to tell on my phone and the online manuel.

#2771 5 years ago

I gotcha. I won't be home till 10.hopefully someone chimes in

3 weeks later
#2823 5 years ago

First of all.....welcome to the club Stephanie. And congrats on a most excellent choice for a first pinball machine! The first thing you need to do is get the latest CPU and display ROMs from Chad H. There is a guy on pinside you can buy them from @ Matt's basement arcade. These roms cause the gate to stay open longer (as well as other bug fixes) as the factory default does not allow it to stay open for nearly long enough. The next thing you should do is check the slope of your machine. There are free apps in the app store for incline. Just look up inclinometer. Welcome to the best office in the world!!!

#2824 5 years ago

Also if you can..... try to donate to Chad H on his site for his awesome work! He has improved code for many games (Espically Baywatch) and is kinda......THE MAN!

#2832 5 years ago

You could always take a couple windings out of that coil or buy a more powerful coil? Mine works every time which Chad H code and I think a lot of it is finding the perfect slope for your machine.

2 weeks later
#2850 5 years ago

I don't think new code has anything to do with it as we are all rocking new code and not having resets.

3 weeks later
#2878 5 years ago

Looks like the power to the dmd controller board.

#2879 5 years ago

If they did the bulliton fix of running connectors from cn5 in a loop to dmd controller board that plug would no longer be used.

#2885 5 years ago

It would be a wire loop from cn5 or cn6 to dmd controller board

#2895 5 years ago

I used comet natural white in GI and warm white everywhere elts I believe. Looks great. Could still use a spot lite though.

1 week later
#2926 4 years ago

I usually keep it simple. Natural white in all GI, warm white everywhere elts. Hell sometimes I put rgb's in clear pops. Lol.

#2950 4 years ago

Hell if your putting LEDs in you might as well. Most of the top PF will be dis assembled. Order a nice rubber kit and some new star posts and bang it out!

5 months later
#3100 4 years ago

Worse comes to worse you can put a gnr coil in there. Man I miss my Baywatch. I'm living through you guys now.

1 month later
#3167 4 years ago

Chad's code helps keep the upper gate open longer for that skill shot. Also check your upper gate to make sure it's fully opening for skill shots, I've seen the wire get bent under the plastic more than once. Also pitch of the machine plays a big part in the success of that skill shot. May want to check both your shooter coil and mess with the pitch of your machine as well as making sure your shooter rod is hitting the ball directly in the center not off centered.

-the guy without a baywatch-

1 month later
#3218 4 years ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

I still have to fix the weird behavior with the ball eject. I suspect that it is one of the switches on that assembly

There are quite a bit of known issues with the ball throughs on Sega games. Luckily they are pretty easy to fix. Go to settings and go to clear ball through it will show if all switches are showing balls in through. There is a red light opto in the last position right before it sends the ball to the shooter lane. A lot of time this opto needs cleaning/adjusting.

1 week later
#3252 4 years ago
Quoted from sdpinballa:

How does this work? I was exploring it myself last night.

Go to settings. Go to clear ball through. It will show if all your switches in the through show a ball in position or not. Adjust accordingly. Also the through opto (red ommiting light) will show if there's a ball in the up kicker to shooter lane.

#3253 4 years ago
Quoted from Scoot:

agree completely. Pins are desirable again and fetching prices much higher than just a few years ago.

He's prob right. I bought a Baywatch 4 yrs ago for 1,600 (that you own) sold it 6 mo ago for 2,800. I would be hard pressed to find one currently in good shape for $3,200 (which I would consider) miss Baywatch more than any pin I've ever owned and I've had a handful.

#3256 4 years ago

To get anywhere near that price it would have to be immaculate. Also shopped, with color dmd, cliffys, and LEDs. The one I sold had most this stuff and it took a while to sell at 2,800.

7 months later
#3572 3 years ago

I like that better than the original!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Howard City, MI
$ 33.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 259.00
$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 33.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 24.00
$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Anderson, SC
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 18.99
Tools
FlipMods

$ 22.50
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider V_piscopo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/baywatch-clubmembers-only?tu=V_piscopo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.