20240416_080229 (resized).jpg
20240416_080137 (resized).jpg
IMG_4652 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4653 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4651 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4649 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4759 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4749 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Triplecdad.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#835 7 years ago

In the club as of today. Great game. Pure fun. The first few times I saw this pin I refused to even try it. The theme was just too much. However, after finally breaking down and playing it, bought one without hesitation. Now, because of the great play, love the theme as well.

5 years later
#4209 2 years ago

Oh, it's popping all right.

Quoted from Pinstein:

Sorry I currently don't own a BW. I promise it will be eye popping though.

1 month later
#4319 2 years ago

Can you use any flipper rubbers on Sega flippers? Playing today and flipper rubber broke, was having a good game, too! I would like to replace all three flipper rubbers plus the shark flipper rubber . . . sizes for this game? Do not have a manual. Thanks.

#4321 2 years ago

Thank you.

2 weeks later
#4379 1 year ago

I am going to replace the rubbers on my BW. My game was on route in Germany, so no manual. Is there a diagram showing locations and sizes anywhere on this site or online? Thanks, and yes, I am dreading shopping out this game, but when one of my flipper rubbers fell apart, it was a sign from Pamela that I needed to pay more attention to her.

#4381 1 year ago

Thanks, for the quick response. I bought a Titan kit, which I slightly modified so hopefully some pinsider got some credit from Titan. My question is, is there a diagram showing which posts, rubbers, etc. go where? I understand this one is a real pain, so yes, thanks, I will take pictures. Learned that from restoring a BoP, when I had to break away from it for 8 months. Opening up boxes of parts later was really depressing as they were unrecognizable. Thanks to pinsider Eric Lyons, (professor pinball who makes and sells the mod called the Pinduino) the game was saved as he used his BoP as a template to save me and my now beautiful Bride. I just look at Baywatch and shudder.

#4383 1 year ago

I can read it, dang, now no more excuses to delay starting in on Baywatch!

#4396 1 year ago
Quoted from Ive:

I just recently replaced all rubbers and GI lights in mine. I too had been dreading it .... but you know what it wasn't too bad at all.
I basically did it in 2 hits - doing the top right area , and then the top left area ...so I didn't have too much confusion and could get it back together in a couple hours.
Once you start looking its pretty clear what needs to come off in what order.
Top tip - the entire lifeguard tower mech comes out as one unit , just the 2 small entrance flap screws and then a screw at the rear. Disconnect a few connectors underneath first.

Thanks I appreciate the tip.

1 month later
#4472 1 year ago

I thought you might be interested in a photo of this guard shack. It was on my game when I bought the game. My understanding is that the modfather (you can find him online) painted it for the previous owner.

IMG_0972(1) (resized).jpgIMG_0972(1) (resized).jpg
3 weeks later
#4504 1 year ago

#bladerunner
My Baywatch is in great shape, but she has traveled. Was in Germany (the pinhead I bought her from had some of the tokens that were used/awarded when you played the game). So, she has new LEDs, flippers and pop rebuilt, new Titan rubbers, shark mod and beautifully painted guard shack, (see prior post 4472) as well as SHARK stickers, but she was never a stay-at-home gal. She spent some time in bars, but refers to that as an "earning experience." I point all this out because you are going to have a hard time finding a HUO Baywatch. Honestly, are some pins just less likely to be HUO pins than others? I do not see Baywatch being a family home pin, but could see Rocky and Bullwinkle in a home since manufacture. Good luck with search though. You have a great collection, envy you the WhoDunnit, BSD and TOTAN.

4 months later
#4656 1 year ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Look what came from China today.

Hmmm, nice who did you order it from? I know, China, but exactly who?

1 month later
#4751 1 year ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

Hey friends, I have been doing some searching and quickly realized that there are no decent designs for Baywatch cards. So I decided to go ahead and make some.
Here is the first pass.[quoted image]

I think that would make a good alternative translite ……

3 weeks later
#4791 1 year ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

Playfield is in. Now just waiting on the powdercoat. Ended up going with “laser blue.” It’s a really dark blue with light flake. Almost looks black.
[quoted image]

Looking forward to seeing that.

7 months later
#5037 8 months ago

I know there are a lot of translites out there, Many of them very nice. But I love this logo and wonder has anyone made a translite using this piece of art or something quite close to it? I would think a mirrored glass version of this would be a fantastic backglass, I do not know anything about licensing or if that would even be necessary. Your thoughts?

baywatch (resized).jpgbaywatch (resized).jpg
1 week later
#5050 7 months ago

Owned this game for years. Recently tried trading it ... hesitantly. Tried again. Fell through. So, I decided to keep it and install Ace8Track's color dmd. Wow! Everyone said this game needs a color DMD and they were absolutely right. Glad I still have it enjoying it more than ever. The Color DMD on this game in particular is a real plus. It was an easy install literally plug and play.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 22.50
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Howard City, MI
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Anderson, SC
$ 24.00
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 33.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 18.99
Tools
FlipMods

$ 259.00
$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 33.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Triplecdad.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/baywatch-clubmembers-only?tu=Triplecdad and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.