IMG_4651 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4649 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4759 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4749 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4744 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4745 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2255 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4661 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TenaciousT.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#47 9 years ago

For my shark mod I had to go with the Great White ! Nothing say's shark more than Great White -go big or go home ! I also added an Octopus back at the pop bumpers ( picked up at a thrift store ) . Squid - I don't know where that came from because in the DMD it's clearly an Octopus .

DSCF0347.JPGDSCF0347.JPG DSCF0348.JPGDSCF0348.JPG
8 months later
#189 9 years ago

Well ! Looks like I need 1- Didn't even know it was missing till I read this thread ! Buy the way , great choice of blue powder coatDSCF0421.JPGDSCF0421.JPG for the ramps - looks like Pacific Blue to me Whysnow !

2 months later
#298 9 years ago

Mine will be at MPE this week for everyone to enjoy ! See you there !

2 months later
#326 8 years ago

Sciddley - No balls should be coming out of the life guard Tower . Look to see if the ball is getting stuck on a switch or something . That is one shot I always try to make (x4) before I lock a ball .

2 months later
#347 8 years ago

Note on the skill shots : First you must select witch shot your trying - next for the harder shots the game has to open the one way gate at the top right of the playfield , that lets the ball go all the way around . So check to see if the gate opens .

#354 8 years ago

Mine was like that also !

2 weeks later
#379 8 years ago

I thought the coil is more of a magnet type and just pulls the finger down to open the one way gate .

1 week later
#398 8 years ago

Thanks for the tip ! My game has always had switch problems . As in hit the left flipper it fires both sling shots and opens the top gate . I'll look at mine .

2 months later
#473 8 years ago

I think the clear plastic goes behind the Earth Quake - up kicker and sets at a angle .

1 year later
#853 7 years ago

I just checked my BW and it has a ring type post with a ring on it .

#855 7 years ago

The ones that don't have a ring are they a straight shaft post ? Maybe something that changed in production .

#880 7 years ago

roddog - My cabinet is the same way . I call it the rare AM - PM cabinet !

1 month later
#964 6 years ago

Madmax - Marco has the correct legs part # 500-592-50 Semi - gloss Textured , ribbed . Don't raise the back with leg levelers . All need to be the same length .

1 month later
#1063 6 years ago

Tech. note : Since I've owned my Baywatch when you push the left flipper button it fired both sling shots - opened the top gate - scored points - and set off other switches . I tried for a year and a half to fix it . I finally had Clay H . out to fix it . It had him stumped for a long time , come to find out it was the #18 Trough opto receiver board ( ball jam opto ) part - 520-5125-00 . Clay said when that board goes bad " The game looses it's mind ! " and was causing all the problems . The bad news - no one has that board . Solution was to just unhook that board . Works for now , just hope for no ball jams .

7 months later
#1907 6 years ago

In game play is there any advantage to hit the left loop after you light it in the in lane ? Mine opens the top right gate and the ball goes all the way around so you can us the shark flip . Doesn't seam to add points - any other advantage I'm missing ?

1 week later
#1963 6 years ago

Hard to tell by the pic. but I do not see the 3rd. leg on the switch because it also needs a 1N4001 diode . so that might be the wrong switch .

#1968 6 years ago

Ya - mine has the half moon shaped one as in the pic. of the switch in the manual .

2 months later
#2480 5 years ago

Correct me if I'm wrong but the legs are to be set at the same level unless the floor has some slope .

3 months later
#2556 5 years ago

The key word is Multiball - Mine never re-opens during multiball . So I don't know what you have going on but ,I don't think that is the adjustment your looking for . That's why NO is the default .

7 months later
#2927 4 years ago

Rocketrob - I've always used " Nevr-Dull " the cotten wadding polish in a can that works good cleaning and polishing all metals

1 year later
#3536 3 years ago

The switch in the vuk might be bad . Go to switch test to see. They have a bad rep. of going bad ! If you have to order a new switch - get 2.

#3540 3 years ago

Don't use your finger to test with the coin door closed or your finger will be hurting . Just look for the switch test in Diag. when your done the Hoff. will say " you did all you could ".

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 33.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Howard City, MI
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Anderson, SC
$ 22.50
$ 259.00
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 33.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TenaciousT.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/baywatch-clubmembers-only?tu=TenaciousT and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.