IMG_9109 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8294 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8293 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8292 (resized).jpeg
20231226_091120 (resized).jpg
Baywatch (resized).jpg
IMG_0416 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6100 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MAJRob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#300 8 years ago
Quoted from tp:

20150210_013251.jpg (Click image to enlarge) decided to tear mine down last night and clean and brighten her up. Got this pic at 2am.

I sold mine to TP a while ago and regretted it ever since. I am stoked to say that I was able to find another one and I'm back now in the club!! Baywatch has some serious sentimental value for me.

When I lived in Hawaii, my neighbor was David Hasselhoff's stunt double. On the North Shore, space is at a premium. Sometimes you have to choose between a dining room table or pinball machine. I did not have any space, so I would go to my neighbors house and always play his Baywatch pinball machine that he got from the show when they filmed Baywatch Hawaii. It was the only Pinball that I knew off on the island of Oahu.
After I had to leave the island because of work, I moved to New Jersey. I was searching craigslist for Pinball's and found a Baywatch a few hours for me. I quickly snatched that puppy up, and I gave it some serious love. For reasons I still do not understand, I ended up selling it. It lasted longer though then my Addams Family, no good gophers, Corvette, junkyard, and many other games that are rated much higher than on Pinside and IPDB.
Anyways, I have missed this pinball machine more than any other one that I have gotten rid of. This one is not going anywhere.
Happy Aloha Friday everyone!!!

image.jpgimage.jpg image-45.jpgimage-45.jpg image-125.jpgimage-125.jpg image-853.jpgimage-853.jpg
#303 8 years ago

Hey gang! Does anyone have an extra speedboat plastic that goes over the shooter lane area? My coil for the auto launch got so hot that it has a gnarly melted spot on it now.
Thanks for any help!

1 week later
#321 8 years ago

I got a hair up my ass and decided to do a complete tear down on Baywatch. I took some pictures but apparently not enough. I have two plastics that I do not know where they go. Would someone be so kind to take a picture of them on their machine and post them for me? I greatly appreciate it

image-272.jpgimage-272.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image-666.jpgimage-666.jpg
#323 8 years ago
Quoted from MAJRob:

I got a hair up my ass and decided to do a complete tear down on Baywatch. I took some pictures but apparently not enough. I have two plastics that I do not know where they go. Would someone be so kind to take a picture of them on their machine and post them for me? I greatly appreciate it

image-272.jpg
image.jpg
image-666.jpg

Never mind fellas, I figured it out...under the life guard tower

2 months later
#341 8 years ago

You are right HSD, you will have to do a little tear down to get to all the GIs. Not as bad as some mention though-hell even my dumb ass was able to do it

#342 8 years ago

I followed this guys instructions for a lot and it helped. Good luck

http://pinballnovice.blogspot.com/2014/12/baywatch-how-to-tear-down-playfield.html?m=1

5 months later
#536 8 years ago

Has anyone had issues with the trap door tower lock being to slow to open when shooting the tower? It is a tad too late and ends up either getting hung up on the top of the door then dropped back down or multiball is activated when I hit it hard enough to make it all the way around the wire form tripping the switch.
I have replaced the coil, coil sleeve, and switch.
Any ideas are really appreciated.

#549 8 years ago
Quoted from MAJRob:

Has anyone had issues with the trap door tower lock being to slow to open when shooting the tower? It is a tad too late and ends up either getting hung up on the top of the door then dropped back down or multiball is activated when I hit it hard enough to make it all the way around the wire form tripping the switch.
I have replaced the coil, coil sleeve, and switch.
Any ideas are really appreciated.

Great thanks guys. I will try adjusting the switch again. I tried a little before with no results but sounds like I need to put a little more effort into it. Thanks all!

1 month later
#572 7 years ago

Like the surfboard in the tower - Nice touch!

1 month later
#597 7 years ago

Hey Gang!
Anyone have an extra boat plastic that goes on top of the shooter lane / ball launch area? Mine is busted up and I would really appreciate a replacement. If anyone has an extra one they are willing to part with please let me know and I will send Paypal payment.
Thanks!
Rob

4 months later
#624 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballocks:

Jacklick I may have the plastic you need. Let take me a look.

If he doesn't, try pming https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/bioba

He had a few

#625 7 years ago

Does anyone have the boat plastic above the shooter lane? I really need one, mine got fried from a bad coil.
Thanks!

3 months later
#720 7 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Just printed a new boat plastic. Here it is side by side with the crispy one.

These are awesome! If you make more slap me on the list please to order one. Had the same coil melt mine in the same spot and would love a replacement!

1 year later
#1739 6 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Can you guys backhand the left ramp (guard tower)? My left flipper is just strong enough to backhand it for a lock, but there is no way I can backhand it hard enough to go all the way up and around. I'm just curious to know if my flipper is weak, or this is normal.

I am the same with mine. I think I made it all the way up the ramp twice in like 6 years backhanding it

1 year later
#2840 5 years ago

Hey there, looking for the boat plastic that’s in the shooter lane. Used is just fine if you have an extra. Will PayPal or whatever is easiest. I have a US address (Armed Post Office / APO)
Thanks!!
Rob

5 months later
#3035 4 years ago

Hey all, looking for this plastic if anyone has an extra one? Been trying to find one for a while.
Totally appreciate it!
Rob

BE6625B1-CE28-4D1A-9A47-66EFBC469205 (resized).pngBE6625B1-CE28-4D1A-9A47-66EFBC469205 (resized).png
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods
Boards

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MAJRob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/baywatch-clubmembers-only?tu=MAJRob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.