IMG_4651 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4649 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4759 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4749 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4744 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4745 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2255 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4661 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider FlipperMagician.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#318 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Anyone that has not dropped in the aftermarket LED board for this game should. It is a great addition.

And me please, apparently I'm not the only one out of the loop on this one.

#324 8 years ago

Aww I was just getting a picture ready for ya, oh well posting it anyway! IMG_0592.JPGIMG_0592.JPG

2 years later
#2342 5 years ago
Quoted from Dmod:

On the site now. Looking forward to some gameplay videos!

Balls! Mine arrived late yesterday evening because the post man missed it and came back around later. Thought I heard the 5th for the firmware too so I didn't even bother installing it.

Guess that will change tonight.

#2376 5 years ago

Well, I did install my ColorDMD the other night but I cannot yet see the greatness that everyone else is enjoying. I don't know what the hell happened but as soon as I fired it up after the install there was a loud buzzing like a coil locked on and blowing fuses. 5V problem likely with the limited research I have done so far, and I have little to no knowledge/patience for that kind of stuff.

I'm not blaming the ColorDMD, it appears to work as I can scroll through the menu, but the game won't boot so I'm stuck for the moment. Oh well, such is life. I'm afraid to try it in Batman Forever now too!

#2379 5 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Was your machine working 100% prior to the install?

Yes it did, now it blows coil/flasher fuses and no display, no gameplay since it won't boot. All connections were checked and reseated, grounds good, etc. Went back to the old DMD and no dice, same result. I've got some more digging to do obviously and hoping I can narrow it down. But if it is a 5V issue I'm gonna have to brush up on my multimeter skills (or lack thereof) Not sure how unplugging the old DMD and plugging in the new could have caused all this? Maybe just pulling the game out from against the wall knocked something loose.

1 week later
#2426 5 years ago
Quoted from Dmod:

Sorry you’re having trouble. Check to make sure you have the wide ribbon cable installed properly on the display board. Red stripe should be closest to pin1 (near the large chip).

Reversing this would screw up communication on the data bus and could cause strange behavior.

Thanks, the trouble was definitely my game and not the ColorDMD. I replaced the power supply and the Baywatch babes are back up and running the beach, now in glorious color! This thing is awesome.

#2431 5 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

This is interesting.
Look at my left side graphics.
The 2 girls have white bathing suits and it's not faded.

It's faded for sure, the reds are just the first to go and the other colors aren't affected near as much. The suits are red on the bottom and fade up to white, looks like the bottom half saw less light. The red accents around the sun are there on your right side, but follow the same line on the left, no red on the top.

2 months later
#2549 5 years ago
Quoted from holm:

Does anyone know where I can buy plastic G and Z for my Baywatch? Or does anyone have them for sale? Last option, does anyone have them scanned and wants to share the file with me? Thanks

http://bayareaamusements.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=GS-BAY830-5475-07

Thought they had the other one you need but it's out of stock.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
$ 24.00
$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.99
Tools
FlipMods

$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 259.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Howard City, MI
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 33.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Machine - For Sale
Anderson, SC
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 33.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider FlipperMagician.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/baywatch-clubmembers-only?tu=FlipperMagician and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.