20240416_080229 (resized).jpg
20240416_080137 (resized).jpg
IMG_4652 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4653 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4651 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4649 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4759 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4749 (resized).jpeg
There are 5,118 posts in this topic. You are on page 88 of 103.
#4351 2 years ago

Nice, that’s where I just bought mine from. I really like the art blades. They make the machine look a lot more colorful.

#4352 2 years ago

What is the trick to removing and replacing the bottom two flippers on Baywatch? The less I have to do the better.

CE232169-E6DA-47D7-8C0B-600D08EE4A94 (resized).jpegCE232169-E6DA-47D7-8C0B-600D08EE4A94 (resized).jpeg
#4353 2 years ago
Quoted from CosmoConstant:

What is the trick to removing and replacing the bottom two flippers on Baywatch? The less I have to do the better.
[quoted image]

If you are switching in new bats then may as well check the condition and replace other parts….plunger/link/pawl, coil stop ,coil sleeve

#4354 2 years ago

[quoted image]

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vids-guides-collected

#4355 2 years ago

[quoted image]

The screws are most likely going to be very tight to remove the bats and shaft. I had to get a Hex socket to use my ratchet set to get enough levarage to remove.

#4356 2 years ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

The screws are most likely going to be very tight to remove the bats and shaft. I had to get a Hex socket to use my ratchet set to get enough levarage to remove.

It was just one screw that I had to loosen to remove the flipper. Super easy.

#4357 2 years ago

I can’t get my new ColorDMD to work. I updated it to the newest firmware. It shows that it is the newest firmware but I can’t get it to work with the game. It is just blank. Can someone please help me out?

2D8A2210-1FEB-44D7-B53A-69A114144C2E (resized).jpeg2D8A2210-1FEB-44D7-B53A-69A114144C2E (resized).jpeg335C9C94-BBC8-43E3-93CF-743A9B21BE51 (resized).jpeg335C9C94-BBC8-43E3-93CF-743A9B21BE51 (resized).jpegB97558FC-43AD-4D06-BEF8-2D94E93D83ED (resized).jpegB97558FC-43AD-4D06-BEF8-2D94E93D83ED (resized).jpeg
#4358 2 years ago

O.K. I got it working now. I had a ribbon in the wrong way.

209E6EF0-5BBF-4502-BFA5-8AF61B0E86AF (resized).jpeg209E6EF0-5BBF-4502-BFA5-8AF61B0E86AF (resized).jpeg2638706A-D69F-4295-8020-2D60E11A9610 (resized).jpeg2638706A-D69F-4295-8020-2D60E11A9610 (resized).jpegB33E8E24-433B-41B3-9AFF-4F10831BD8A4 (resized).jpegB33E8E24-433B-41B3-9AFF-4F10831BD8A4 (resized).jpeg
#4359 2 years ago

O.K. I got my new ColorDMD working. Now I just need to sell my old DMD. I put an add on here selling it for $180 plus $20 shipping and handling. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/134101

#4360 2 years ago

That color dots for Baywatch has to be some of the best in the business

#4361 2 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

That color dots for Baywatch has to be some of the best in the business

I would certainly say probably the best improvement from OG to color. I would say any DMD that has movie/show clips really benefits from Color DMD. I got to say Baywatch provides awesome source material for the dots. I'm so immature, usually my only goal is to achieve spelling GUARD for the bouncy boob match scene. When you spell GUARD and do especially well scoring it's even better.

#4362 2 years ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

I'm so immature, usually my only goal is to achieve spelling GUARD for the bouncy boob match scene. When you spell GUARD and do especially well scoring it's even better.

Hmm...I never knew that spelling GUARD invoked the bouncy boob match scene. I always thought it was just a random thing - I'll have to pay more attention. I have noticed that this scene does have minor coloring errors in it sometimes - you will see a few white dots here and there in the "boob region" that should be red or skintone - wish they would fix that.

#4363 2 years ago

Hi, finally getting around to doing a quick shop on my Baywatch and have found this bent support. Can anyone tell me how it should be or have a photo?

Thanks in advance.

BAY 1 (resized).jpgBAY 1 (resized).jpg
#4364 2 years ago
Quoted from sudsy7:

Hmm...I never knew that spelling GUARD invoked the bouncy boob match scene. I always thought it was just a random thing - I'll have to pay more attention. I have noticed that this scene does have minor coloring errors in it sometimes - you will see a few white dots here and there in the "boob region" that should be red or skintone - wish they would fix that.

And get a "Special" , get the girls gitchies removal also

#4365 2 years ago

And get a "Special" , get the girls gitchies removal also

You're not talking about in the match scene though, right? You must be talking about the replay scene (which is awarded by Special if chosen in the settings).

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#4366 2 years ago

Who's seen the Squid Girl? I have once.

#4367 2 years ago

Rampomatic ramps installed. Crystal clear! Highly recommend these if you need and if you don’t to have on hand.

5944C5A9-0EAA-4EFB-84EC-D1063DB969A6 (resized).jpeg5944C5A9-0EAA-4EFB-84EC-D1063DB969A6 (resized).jpeg
#4368 2 years ago
Quoted from Gogojohnnyquack:

Who's seen the Squid Girl? I have once.

Many times. It is one of the random "awards" for Search and Rescue.

#4369 2 years ago

So how many secrets is there to this game then? I’ve done the spell out GUARD and then noticed that the boobs bounce a little on the match scene at the end. What else do I have to do to unlock secrets? I made sure to turn the Modesty off in the settings. If that’s on I take it you get no boob bounces, etc..?

#4370 2 years ago

So how many secrets is there to this game then? I’ve done the spell out GUARD and then noticed that the boobs bounce a little on the match scene at the end. What else do I have to do to unlock secrets? I made sure to turn the Modesty off in the settings. If that’s on I take it you get no boob bounces, etc..?

There's a certain sequence where, if completed correctly, Pamela Anderson runs on the beach in slow motion just like in the series, except completely topless. I only got it one time, and the problem is that I don't exactly remember how I did it, but I'lll never stop trying to crack the code again.

#4371 2 years ago
Quoted from sudsy7:

There's a certain sequence where, if completed correctly, Pamela Anderson runs on the beach in slow motion just like in the series, except completely topless. I only got it one time, and the problem is that I don't exactly remember how I did it, but I'lll never stop trying to crack the code again.

You sure you weren’t dreaming this up? LOL I would love to see this on my new ColorDMD.

#4372 2 years ago

U know that smartphone u carry around… all kinds of good stuff on there if you know what to google.
No need to crack the code on a baywatch pin to get ur rocks off.

#4373 2 years ago

You sure you weren’t dreaming this up? LOL I would love to see this on my new ColorDMD.

...and it's not the Lego version of Pamela either!

#4375 1 year ago

New to the club here. Can you tell me what the Lite orbit rollover is supposed to do? Should it play a sound when the ball hits the rollover and should something else light?

#4376 1 year ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

New to the club here. Can you tell me what the Lite orbit rollover is supposed to do? Should it play a sound when the ball hits the rollover and should something else light?

It doesn't lite anything up, but it does open the top gate for a few seconds so that you can hit the left orbit and the ball will come around to the shark flipper. It's good for picking up Shark Awards. It makes a sound as well - I believe it says "Let's Go!" or something like that as you roll over the switch (at least with Chad's code anyway).

#4377 1 year ago
Quoted from sudsy7:

It doesn't lite anything up, but it does open the top gate for a few seconds so that you can hit the left orbit and the ball will come around to the shark flipper. It's good for picking up Shark Awards. It makes a sound as well - I believe it says "Let's Go!" or something like that as you roll over the switch (at least with Chad's code anyway).

Thank you

#4378 1 year ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

Welcome to the club! Sudsy7, thanks for answering because I didn't know either.

#4379 1 year ago

I am going to replace the rubbers on my BW. My game was on route in Germany, so no manual. Is there a diagram showing locations and sizes anywhere on this site or online? Thanks, and yes, I am dreading shopping out this game, but when one of my flipper rubbers fell apart, it was a sign from Pamela that I needed to pay more attention to her.

#4380 1 year ago
Quoted from Triplecdad:

I am going to replace the rubbers on my BW. My game was on route in Germany, so no manual. Is there a diagram showing locations and sizes anywhere on this site or online? Thanks, and yes, I am dreading shopping out this game, but when one of my flipper rubbers fell apart, it was a sign from Pamela that I needed to pay more attention to her.

Titan has ring kits built by customers..

https://www.titanpinball.com/kits/index.php/browse/bygame/480

TAKE A LOT OF PICS. I take a pic of my self holding the screw/bolt over the position I took it out of even.

#4381 1 year ago

Thanks, for the quick response. I bought a Titan kit, which I slightly modified so hopefully some pinsider got some credit from Titan. My question is, is there a diagram showing which posts, rubbers, etc. go where? I understand this one is a real pain, so yes, thanks, I will take pictures. Learned that from restoring a BoP, when I had to break away from it for 8 months. Opening up boxes of parts later was really depressing as they were unrecognizable. Thanks to pinsider Eric Lyons, (professor pinball who makes and sells the mod called the Pinduino) the game was saved as he used his BoP as a template to save me and my now beautiful Bride. I just look at Baywatch and shudder.

#4382 1 year ago
Quoted from Triplecdad:

My question is, is there a diagram showing which posts, rubbers, etc. go where?

Hopefully, you can read this.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#4383 1 year ago

I can read it, dang, now no more excuses to delay starting in on Baywatch!

#4384 1 year ago

What does “SOF” stand for in the display when the ball enters the shark hole?

#4385 1 year ago

I have wear around both flipper buttons, any good mods out there you may be using to cover that up?

#4386 1 year ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

I always thought the standard SOF was a Swords of Fury reference, but I forgot about it one magical night when I got to replace the SOF initials for Shark Awards with my initials. Hopefully someone else can elaborate.

#4387 1 year ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

I believe that is the initials of the last person that scored a Jackpot in the shark scoop during multiball - if you do that it will ask for your initials at the end of the game. SOF is just the default value (probably someone involved with the design or production of the game).

#4388 1 year ago

Just got my art blades in. Very pleased with the outcome. That PF is a two person job fo sho. Had my son give me a hand.

I’ve never had this pin on an end I could see the cab art. Damn the sides looks good in the light

49F41962-EAB0-4A3A-B2A2-4DE73ABA5630 (resized).jpeg49F41962-EAB0-4A3A-B2A2-4DE73ABA5630 (resized).jpeg4FD390E5-8BA2-4509-95DD-184DB7AF5514 (resized).jpeg4FD390E5-8BA2-4509-95DD-184DB7AF5514 (resized).jpeg5730D2FC-B9FC-426D-8FFF-B72F1E5913C4 (resized).jpeg5730D2FC-B9FC-426D-8FFF-B72F1E5913C4 (resized).jpeg6654B5A9-ACBF-4C1D-AB7E-F1E58E00AEF4 (resized).jpeg6654B5A9-ACBF-4C1D-AB7E-F1E58E00AEF4 (resized).jpeg6F0FB3B6-543A-47E8-89C7-548590A63D2B (resized).jpeg6F0FB3B6-543A-47E8-89C7-548590A63D2B (resized).jpegC9FA3C19-5586-4C5E-900D-C463DEEA12CE (resized).jpegC9FA3C19-5586-4C5E-900D-C463DEEA12CE (resized).jpeg

#4389 1 year ago

Just got my art blades in. Very pleased with the outcome. That PF is a two person job fo sho. Had my son give me a hand.
Anger had this pin on an end I could see the cab art. Damn the sides looks good in the light
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Do you have to take the playfield out? I’ve installed blades in TAF and AIQ and didn’t have to remove playfield

#4390 1 year ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

Do you have to take the playfield out? I’ve installed blades in TAF and AIQ and didn’t have to remove playfield

I never would have got it done well if not I believe. It was very tight to slide down. And I didn’t want to fuck around too much with it. With help, the PF removal was easy, so i’m happy I took it out.

#4391 1 year ago
Quoted from SirMachismo:

I always thought the standard SOF was a Swords of Fury reference, but I forgot about it one magical night when I got to replace the SOF initials for Shark Awards with my initials. Hopefully someone else can elaborate.

Yes, SOF stands for Swords of Fury. It's a tribute to the Lionman thread by Chad. I have still not been able to replace those with my initials, dammit.

#4392 1 year ago

I never would have got it done well if not I believe. It was very tight to slide down. And I didn’t want to fuck around too much with it. With help, the PF removal was easy, so i’m happy I took it out.

Holy crap. That will make me never install side blades. Too much work! Looks great though.

#4393 1 year ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

Holy crap. That will make me never install side blades. Too much work! Looks great though.

25 mins tops. Piece of cake. You got
It man.

Also, others don’t take out the PF. I just find it real easy to.
I tAke it out of new sterns also. I swap the speaker, add Art blades.

#4394 1 year ago
Quoted from Triplecdad:

I just recently replaced all rubbers and GI lights in mine. I too had been dreading it .... but you know what it wasn't too bad at all.

I basically did it in 2 hits - doing the top right area , and then the top left area ...so I didn't have too much confusion and could get it back together in a couple hours.

Once you start looking its pretty clear what needs to come off in what order.
Top tip - the entire lifeguard tower mech comes out as one unit , just the 2 small entrance flap screws and then a screw at the rear. Disconnect a few connectors underneath first.

#4395 1 year ago

I’ve never had this pin on an end I could see the cab art. Damn the sides looks good in the light

Those art blades look great. My machine came with mirror blades, if it didn't I'd definitely be grabbing a set of those.

#4396 1 year ago
Quoted from Ive:

I just recently replaced all rubbers and GI lights in mine. I too had been dreading it .... but you know what it wasn't too bad at all.
I basically did it in 2 hits - doing the top right area , and then the top left area ...so I didn't have too much confusion and could get it back together in a couple hours.
Once you start looking its pretty clear what needs to come off in what order.
Top tip - the entire lifeguard tower mech comes out as one unit , just the 2 small entrance flap screws and then a screw at the rear. Disconnect a few connectors underneath first.

Thanks I appreciate the tip.

#4397 1 year ago

Anyone install mirror blades in their Baywatch? If so, where did you buy them and how difficult are they to install? Did you have to take the playfield out?

#4398 1 year ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

Anyone install mirror blades in their Baywatch? If so, where did you buy them and how difficult are they to install? Did you have to take the playfield out?

Cointaker.
Didnt take pf out.
Super easy.

#4399 1 year ago

I Finally completed with my Baywatch "Clean N Shop" Job. Here's a couples of pictures.

P1060299_REZ (resized).jpgP1060299_REZ (resized).jpgP1060248_REZ (resized).jpgP1060248_REZ (resized).jpgP1060231_REZ (resized).jpgP1060231_REZ (resized).jpgP1060236_REZ (resized).jpgP1060236_REZ (resized).jpgP1060238_REZ (resized).jpgP1060238_REZ (resized).jpgP1060252_REZ (resized).jpgP1060252_REZ (resized).jpgP1060266_REZ (resized).jpgP1060266_REZ (resized).jpgP1060268_REZ (resized).jpgP1060268_REZ (resized).jpg
#4400 1 year ago

Nice, shop job. When I did mine the only regret was not doing what someone else did early on this thread. He added a spot light on the guard station. That continues to be the one really dark part of the playfield.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 33.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Anderson, SC
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 33.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 22.50
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 18.99
Tools
FlipMods

$ 259.00
4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Howard City, MI
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 5,118 posts in this topic. You are on page 88 of 103.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/baywatch-clubmembers-only/page/88?hl=dantesmark and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.